PDA

View Full Version : Casshern

SomethingBig
12-25-2004, 07:54 PM
This was probably the most depressing movie I have ever seen. But more on that later.

Screw what people online say. This movie was incredible. It was a work of art and a masterpiece. It doesn't matter that it had only 30 minutes of fighting(and they were all VERY well done); what matters is that it got its point across. It managed to get the point that war, hatred, and violence leads to nowhere but our inevitable destruction as a human race.

There were at least 5 times when I almost cried. The fight scenes almost made me cry because they were just so damn good. And then the scene at the end with the flashbacks... I was on the verge of tears. I could feel the tears welling up and God knows what kept them from coming out.

Casshern is truly a masterpiece and it's a good thing that it's coming out in US theaters soon. Yes, Dreamworks has rights to bringing the movie to the US. I highly recommend this movie to each and every one of you, as it has everything that anyone could possibly want.

TheAbominatrix
12-25-2004, 08:09 PM
It's coming out in the US!? HELL YES! I saw the preview and the dvd for sale at my local anime store, I was so impressed. I thought to myself "I hope Mandee can find a bit torrent for this." but it's coming out in theatres... yay! I'm gonna go on the first day.

Thanks Big, this is an awesome Christmas present, just knowing about it. :skull3:

SomethingBig
12-25-2004, 11:10 PM
Sure thing! I just hope that Dreamworks only subtitles it, like Hero because dubs would only destroy the movie.