PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Pass

skyshark1225
12-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Is it me or what? I am starting the game from the begining for the THIRD TIME since it originally came out. And everytime I get to the mountain pass on my way to MADAIN SARI I grow completely bored of the game. I know if I just suffer through it that there will be more interesting things to do. I just wanted to see if there were anyone like me out there.

Slade
12-26-2004, 05:07 AM
Well not for me. I completely love this game and its only second to VIII. Besides....i cant even remember where the mountain path is and i ve played the game like 10 times! But anyway, the only boring things i find about this game is every time you have to go back to Treno or Limblum after a really awsome part, its as boring as hell after such awsome parts. EG: The part where Alexander is summoed and Garland annialates him is a really awsome part but straight after you get bored out of your skull with that Limblum part.......theres more but i dont have time.

Necronopticous
12-26-2004, 05:59 AM
"Mountain Pass" is extremely extremely broad. That's like saying, "Help, I can't get past the part where you cross plains, what do I do!?"

If you're talking about the part where you fight Black Waltz 1 then starting over from the BEGINNING isn't really all that bad, even if you did it 100 times because that IS the beginning.

theundeadhero
12-26-2004, 06:51 AM
I always forget that the water dragon thingy gets stronger after you kill the Waltz and then die after gaining lots of weapon learnage and not saving. :(

UltimateSpamGrover
12-26-2004, 07:13 AM
are you talking about the Conde Petie Mountain Pass? If so, I agree with you. It gets boring without Quina :(

skyshark1225
12-26-2004, 07:40 AM
You have two healers and Vivi. I am just having ZERO fun. And this is the third time that I have played and got to this area and I just don't feel like playing anymore. So far this is the only FF game that I have not beaten.

Dragoon Kain
12-26-2004, 03:05 PM
i say keep playing. i beat it about a week ago and its so amazing. and i think you get amarant soon anyway and he is awesome!

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 09:02 PM
i love the WHOLE game!!!! i didn't find any of it boring!!!!!
i didn't enjoy the getting to oilevert (i know i can't spell...) when kuja makes you....it was too far and i wanted to know what happened to the others!!! i love it when cids a frog!!! :) !!

ShivaBlizzard8
12-27-2004, 12:30 AM
I agree the road between Conde Petie and Madrian Sari gets boring, but the game picks up soon after that. Keep going - you'll be glad you did. :)

qwerto
12-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Why is it boring at conde petie and Madrian Sari?
To me the game is not just about the battles...
the Role play and talking are just as fun...
Just as if you were those people...

ROBwestfall
01-15-2005, 02:30 AM
i think it is fun because yo uget the moonstone from putting the three other color stones in the statue. monnstones is good. :)

rubah
01-15-2005, 03:33 AM
I sorta remember liking condie petie. I dont' remember much about what happened there now, but it has positive points.

Most of the rest of the game definitely has boring points.

Finish it anyways. The ending is rather nice:)