PDA

View Full Version : Instant Email Notification

Leeza
12-26-2004, 01:53 AM
Okay, I know that Big D and I are the only ones who will care about this, but I'll request that it be fixed anyway. :)

When I go to Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread, it then takes me to the window that should already have <i>Instant notification by email</i> as the default option, but it always shows <i>No email notification</i>. Yes I have gone into my User CP and have made sure that <i>Instant notificaton by email</i> is what I have selected as my default. I have also unselected it and selected it again just to make sure.

Anyway, I have to always change this before I subscribe. This is the same on both the old style and the new style. Don't care about the Pink Fluffy style. The new Christmas style had it correct though as I did not have to make sure that it was set to the correct default because miraculously it was!

So, could this be fixed on the old blue style and on the new brown style please? Thank you. :)

Necronopticous
12-26-2004, 02:18 AM
I love Big D, where has the ol' chap been. ;(

Leeza
12-26-2004, 02:23 AM
He's on his <i>Summer</i> break. :)

He'll be back.

Necronopticous
12-26-2004, 03:34 AM
The anticipation is unbearable.

Leeza
01-03-2005, 08:55 AM
Is this really something that is not fixable?

crono_logical
01-03-2005, 11:21 AM
If no admin comes online between the time you request it and ask again if it's unfixable, then yeah, it'll be unfixable in that time period :D

In any case, is that better? :p I don't feel like changing my subscription options to check this :monster:

Leeza
01-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Thank you, cl_out! Yes, I do believe it's fixed! :)

crono_logical
01-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh, before anyone says anything, I didn't read the dates of the posts when I made my previous post, I just looked at the times :p