PDA

View Full Version : Xu Images

PearlRose
12-26-2004, 05:33 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a picture of Xu, or have one I can use?

I'm extremely fond of her, but there's almost nothing about her around. I guess that's because she's a rather minor character, but still, I'd like a few images of her.

Can anyone help?

-Maggie

ShivaBlizzard8
12-26-2004, 05:59 AM
A lot of people like Xu, but it is very difficult to find screenshots of her. There used to be an online shrine to her called Queen Heart with some good ones, but its long gone. A lot of times the best thing to do is search for images of the Garden's bridge, since she's usually there. Doing that I found the tiny screencap of her I attached.

Playing the game and taking yoru own screenshot is prob. yoru best bet.

But I found this really neat fanart:
http://www.digitalmidnight.net/gallery/oekaki/xu.jpg

Sepho
12-26-2004, 06:04 AM
I doubt you'll have much luck. Given that she's a minor character, I don't think there's any official artwork for her, and the only image I could find of her on google was a tiny little screenshot of the scene where you challenge her as Card Queen Hart

Edit:
Shiva's quick to the draw :p

ShivaBlizzard8
12-26-2004, 06:23 PM
LOL ;)

PearlRose
12-27-2004, 05:13 AM
Thanks anyway - at least its something! ^^;

I would take my own screenshots, but I don't have a copy of the game handy at the moment, and no means of finding one anytime soon.

Oh, well. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open, then.

Slade
01-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Shouldnt there be some Tetsuya Nomura artwork of her or was it never put over the internet?

Doomgaze
01-03-2005, 08:50 AM
If there is, it's probablly locked away somewhere. I think the Art of Final Fantasy IX book and Xenogears Perfect Works showed that there's a lot of art that doesn't otherwise get released.