PDA

View Full Version : rollarcoasters

YunaGirl05
12-26-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm going to Sliver Dollar City today with a friend. YAY! rollarcoasters! so my question is who likes rollarcoasters? I do!

Chris
12-26-2004, 04:31 PM
I like 'em.
I even got to ride the biggest and baddest rollarcoaster in all of Europe. In Asterix Park (France).

Agent Proto
12-26-2004, 04:49 PM
I don't know. I can't stand roller-coasters. When I was young, I went on one, and since then, I am afraid of most of them. However, that doesn't mean I won't ride in any. I am only afraid of the type of rollercoaster where you have to go through loops, and spin around. Gah, just thinking about it makes me feel sick. o_o;;

Logan
12-26-2004, 04:52 PM
I love them! The more twists and loops the better :D

YunaGirl05
12-26-2004, 05:15 PM
I don't know. I can't stand roller-coasters. When I was young, I went on one, and since then, I am afraid of most of them. However, that doesn't mean I won't ride in any. I am only afraid of the type of rollercoaster where you have to go through loops, and spin around. Gah, just thinking about it makes me feel sick. o_o;;

Thats what happened to me. when i was like 7 or 8 i went on Mr. Freeze and then i was scared of them. but one day my friend got me to ride Wild Fire and now i love them and i've riden mr. freeze again and love it. so if you just ride you'll like it.

Silmaril
12-26-2004, 05:21 PM
I love rollercoasters.

Aurey
12-26-2004, 05:54 PM
I like rollercoasters, too.

There's an amusement park in Montreal called La Ronde, it has a big wooden rollercoaster that's probably the best rollercoaster I've gone on so far. But uhm, the only rollercoaster that you get here in my city is one that only lasts about two minutes and it doesn't even go that fast or high. It's in this building thingy with a bunch of other awful rides. I find that place smells really bad, too.

Giga Guess
12-26-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm.......not a fan of rides that involve my feet going over my head. The sensation of weightlessness is unsettling too. So yeah.....I'm not too fond of rollercoasters. The little ones I can cope with, but I loathe the big ones.

YunaGirl05
12-26-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm.......not a fan of rides that involve my feet going over my head. The sensation of weightlessness is unsettling too. So yeah.....I'm not too fond of rollercoasters. The little ones I can cope with, but I loathe the big ones.

the big ones that go upsidedown are the best! it's like hey i can see my feet and my house and all the blood is going to my head. its so much fun!

Faris
12-26-2004, 06:27 PM
I'll have to say no.
I'm afraid of hights. I once, freaked out on a fraiswheel. :cry: :( :(

Jebus
12-26-2004, 06:41 PM
I'm going to Sliver Dollar City today with a friend. YAY! rollarcoasters! so my question is who likes rollarcoasters? I do!

I hate roller coasters. *is scared of heights*

Also, I dislike Branson. Every one of my Junior and High School trips was to Silver Dollar City because it was like 30 minutes away, and it sucked.

Mindflare
12-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Recently, I've come to like rollercoasters. I live pretty close to a park called Kennywood (Southwest Pennsylvania). Used to have the Steel Phantom, but it's gone these days. Replaced with a crappier, but still fun one. I'm into the wood rollercoasters, though. They're fun because I'm afraid of heights. XD

theundeadhero
12-26-2004, 08:19 PM
I haven't been to Six Flags in like 5 years. It's only 20 minutes from my home (even though I can't live their right now) but I just haven't gone. *shrugs*

Cori
12-26-2004, 09:23 PM
YunaGirl05, you sound just like me!!! Mr. Freeze was the first roller coaster I ever rode, and after that I wasn't scared anymore. I love rollercoasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, but I don't like Silver Dollar City that much considering that they only have one big coaster there (Wildfire), and that I've been there a million times. Hey where are u from? I live in Arkansas. You're probably not that far. :p

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 10:58 PM
oblivion at alton towers!!!! *hums theme of the mountain king!!!*
its the first(i think) free falling ride!!! it drop you down a vertical drop!!! plus air!!! its like your flying!!!
you all should go to alton towers!!!! its AMAZING!"!!!!!

bennator
12-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Rollercoasters are quite awesome indeed....I live about 45 minutes away from Cedar Point, which every year or so lays claim to having the tallest coaster in the world, before some park somewhere else decides to open one about 2 feet higher.

DMKA
12-27-2004, 12:46 AM
I love them! The more twists and loops the better :D
Yes. :love: