PDA

View Full Version : guys i have a question

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
12-26-2004, 06:51 PM
The first FF game i ever played was X-2 and i only got to mt gagazet before the rental was over anyways i got hooked so i borrowed FF X from my friend and got about 3 corters way thrue then i gave it back now Christmas has come and i ahve FF X and the strategy guide i also have FF X-2 and strategy guide i know the full story of FF X because spoilers and what not on the net now that i know the story and what not should i just go ahead and play FF X2 instead of playing ff x witch again already 3 corters way through and know the story i deleated the memory card save so now if i were to play ffx first i would have to start from scratch and go through a story i already know soo which one should i play?

Emily52
12-26-2004, 09:14 PM
Hmmm, difficult. X-2 was the first game i played too, and then i got 10 for my birthday.
Anyway, you should probably finish 10 first to see what happens.

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 09:16 PM
??????? sorry but i am dumb and didn't really understand....do you want ot know which to play????
then you should play FFX because it is sooooooo ,uch better and you will understand bits better. you can play X-2 without X but the end isn't as good without X!!!!

12-27-2004, 12:02 AM
finish x! i miss that game. i wish i bought that instead of x-2. i borrowed x from my friend, and i wish i hadnt returned it.

lulusgirl
12-28-2004, 03:09 AM
finish x, than finish x2.
i have both and sometimes i cant understand x2 stuff cause i'm onley on mt. gagezet on x. :cool: