PDA

View Full Version : helping hand

tellahd
12-26-2004, 06:55 PM
if anyone needs help with something in the game post a message i will try to anser

-N-
12-28-2004, 10:32 PM
I can't get past the battle with the squares. Help?

finalheaven
12-28-2004, 11:10 PM
aww thanks..^_^ anyway im gonna play ff7 again coz i havent played it for ages.. anyway if anything i get 2 u ^_^

The Dude Abides
12-29-2004, 04:38 AM
How do i Beat Ruby waepon with no materia equiped

Mirage
12-29-2004, 04:51 AM
And with levels below 40, and initial equipment.

Dking'squeen
12-29-2004, 05:14 AM
is that possible?

DMKA
01-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi. I'm really in need of help! See, I've been trying to revive Aeris, but everything I try fails! I've tried all the strategies I've found on the internet to do it, but to no avail! I really really need to do this or else I cannot be happy, because I need Aeris alive and to see the alternate ending where the meteor actually distroys the world and Sephiroth is a good guy!

Can you help me?

Peek
01-13-2005, 03:41 AM
Hi. I'm really in need of help! See, I've been trying to revive Aeris, but everything I try fails! I've tried all the strategies I've found on the internet to do it, but to no avail! I really really need to do this or else I cannot be happy, because I need Aeris alive and to see the alternate ending where the meteor actually distroys the world and Sephiroth is a good guy!

Can you help me?

Maybe he can't, but I can!

Go to the Wutai area, and the first forrest you see after the second corner. Press X, X, O, O, O, X, START, START, O.

You'll hear a sound confirmation. Now, walk into the water (yes you can now after putting in the all terrain cheat) and go across to the KotR island. Aeris will be sitting there, though dead. Do the same cheat again, only backwards.

Aeris comes to life, says "Hi", summons an even greater meteor, and Sphyroth tries to destroy it, out of jealousy. This is to no avail, and thousands apon thousounds of people die.

P.S. You -must- have Vincent in the back row of your party for this to work.
P.P.S If this doesn't work, you're doing something wrong.

nik0tine
01-13-2005, 09:56 AM

Can you help me?

Jo0 R an Ub3/2 N00B5!!!!!11one!1

Del Murder
01-15-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't like these 'I can help with anything' threads. If someone has a specific question they can make their own thread about it and you can help them. It is a lot more organized that way.