PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost....

-Cloud-
12-26-2004, 07:51 PM
...just entered the Earthgift Shrine U2 in Final Fantasy I on the Game Boy Advance. Where am i ssupposed to go?

Mage_of_Fire
12-26-2004, 11:18 PM
leave. You are going to the castle above that. You should come back there later.

-Cloud-
12-26-2004, 11:38 PM
I'm out. Where to now? I have the Staff.

Some of the location names are different than the ones on the map on this site.
Titan's Pass is called Giant's Cave on my game.

Mage_of_Fire
12-27-2004, 12:09 AM
hmmm, I might have misunderstood you the first time. How far are you? Did you just go through titan's pass/Giant's cave? That would mean you have gone into the cave and fought the vampire?

If you have, then you should go back to that cave, go to where you fought the vampire, and go past him. You will see a plate on the ground (or something similar). Use the staff (i think, it is called the Rod in the NES version and you get it from Sarda) to open the plate and go through this dungeon to the boss at the end of it.

If that staff was from a shop, and is just an ordinary weapon, the nplease tell me what you have done recently in the game (with names please).

-Cloud-
12-27-2004, 12:17 AM
hmmm, I might have misunderstood you the first time. How far are you? Did you just go through titan's pass/Giant's cave? That would mean you have gone into the cave and fought the vampire?

If you have, then you should go back to that cave, go to where you fought the vampire, and go past him. You will see a plate on the ground (or something similar). Use the staff (i think, it is called the Rod in the NES version and you get it from Sarda) to open the plate and go through this dungeon to the boss at the end of it.

If that staff was from a shop, and is just an ordinary weapon, the nplease tell me what you have done recently in the game (with names please).

I think I last completed Cavern Of Earth...umm and was given the Emerald Staff or something. I went to the Temple of Fiends where you see this Dwarf and he tells you not to enter the room.

Yep, I beat the vampire and opened the plate. If I remember correctly I entered this lgiht and ended outside the Cavern of Earth, so now I'm unsure where to go from there.

theundeadhero
12-27-2004, 01:03 AM
Sail to Crescent Lake and get the canoe.

Mage_of_Fire
12-27-2004, 07:02 AM
yes, then you can do the Gurgu Volcano, the Castle of Ordeals (which I recommend), the Ice Cave, the Waterfall (near Onrac).

Crescent Lake (go there next) is to the west of Melmond/Earth Cave. You will sail around teh world and end up near (hopefully) a port. Push and hold B, then press Select to see the map. It's the red dot at the bottom right. The Fire Volcano and the Ice Cave are in that area (north-westish). Onrac and the Waterfall are in the upper left corner of the map. The Castle of Ordeals is just east of Onrac and the islands that you can see on the map. (It's in the North-central area of the world.)

hopefully this helps.

-Cloud-
12-29-2004, 01:47 AM
Erm..what's Select on the Game Cube? As I'm playing the game on that.

Mage_of_Fire
12-29-2004, 04:22 PM
uh, it's released for GC? Since when? I'm not familiar with the GC, look for a button near start.

-Cloud-
12-29-2004, 05:33 PM
Oh..I forgot to mention, I'm playing the game using the Game Boy Player for the Game Cube.

There isn't even a world map on screen. This sucks.

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

DJZen
12-29-2004, 06:26 PM
That's 'cause it's a game boy game. If there was a world map on screen it'd be about the size of your thumbnail and have all the detail of a Claude Monet painting.

The select button will be mapped to one of the buttons on the controller, I'm sure the owner's manual that came with your GBA player could tell you which button this is. My guess is it's Z but I don't own the thing.