PDA

View Full Version : Aeons

VoodooChild
12-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Ok I'm new to FFX, and I have a question....

I got Yuna to summon the aeon, Valefor. I then wanted to return back to my main characters during the same fight, but I couldnt figure out how to do it without letting Valefor die.

Is there a way I can do this, and if so what is it?

Thanks Voodoo

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 09:11 PM
i havn't palyed it in a while but i think that if you push right on the controller it should come up with the screen that normally says escape etc. there should be a bit that says dismiss or something... its either right or left....hope this helps!!!! :love:

DJZen
12-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Yes, the dismiss command appears when you press right, along with boost and shield.

rubah
12-26-2004, 10:14 PM
I had that trouble too-_- for the longest time. It sucked so badly:P All my aeons kept dying.

But yes, dismissal is a very useful thing to have, not to mention boost and shield (seriously, I think I was at the calm lands before I knew they were even there)

Sometimes I like to just sit there boosting and shielding waiting for my overdrive bar to fill. Of course that's especially true when there's a boss awaiting, but still, it's fun to watch the enemies go 'wtp?' when you don't do anything.

and sometimes they kill you anyways and lose all the overdrive, but *shrugs* that's what the elemental aeons are for:) Blizzara, Shiva!