PDA

View Full Version : boxing day drunkness!!!

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 08:44 PM
well i've had more wine then i should of!!! 5 glasses so far!!! WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
i hope that all of you are enjoying the drink as much as me!!!! AND NO UNDERAGE DRINKING!!!!
tra lalala!!!
have a fun rest of day (to those who have lots of day left!!!)

:tongue: i love you all!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thunday Man
12-26-2004, 08:45 PM
I only drink the lowest quality liquor to get drunk- SKOL!

cheap as water, but tastes like battery acid.

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 08:50 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
this wines my dads so
FFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Thunday Man
12-26-2004, 08:51 PM
skol costs like 10 bucks a gallon. seriously.

your dads wine? you sure your not underage? ;p

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 08:53 PM
i'm 19 that legal in the uk!!!! yeay!!!
iv got a bottle of peach archers waiting for me in a bit!!!!
oh yeay!!!!

Thunday Man
12-26-2004, 08:55 PM
was about to say. your 19... is that legal? :p

i guess it is in the UK. im all for partying, but dont go over board.

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 09:06 PM
i don't go over boraed.much!!! is it 21 for america??? that must suck!!! there tonnes of underage drinking here....
its boxing day (and i think st stephans day...am i wrong??!!!???) so i can drink ALL I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeay!

Thunday Man
12-26-2004, 09:10 PM
21 is the legal age here.

and sounds like your pretty tanked at the moment. just look at the way and what your posting :p

I love to fight when im drunk and/or high. its so fun. Even though im a little guy (5foot 6-7 inch, 130lbs) i still put up some good fights.

You boris, are drunk.

why would you be posting here when you can have some drunken fun with your friends? go do something, go LIVE girl. dont sit infront of a computer while drunk...

like last weekend, i made a half hour barefoot (well socks on) walk to white hen to get a turkey sandwhich, because our car ran out of gas. it was a stunt itself, but what happened when we got at white hen would probally get me banned if i said it :)

have some fun, and dont get hurt.

Faris
12-26-2004, 09:10 PM
AND NO UNDERAGE DRINKING!!!!

:cry:

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 09:19 PM
i'll let you but just because i like you!! :love: :love: :love:
yes i have had a bit to drink and i have started on the archers....but hey!!!!! ;) ;)
plus i havn't got anywhere to go
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
sorry...i live about 6 miles from any of my friends and my best friend live 12 miles away :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'M ALL ALONE!!!!!

Thunday Man
12-26-2004, 09:27 PM
DRINKING BY YOURSELF?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

im buying my ticket to the UK now, better have some beer chilled when i get there.

theundeadhero
12-26-2004, 09:32 PM
21 is the legal age here.Since when do people care about the legal age? I know it's a bad idea, but most people don't seem to listen to the law if they don't like it. *whistles* Wait! I'm 21 now, hey I turn 22 this week!

bakabakabaka
12-26-2004, 09:33 PM
DRINKING BY YOURSELF?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

im buying my ticket to the UK now, better have some beer chilled when i get there.
yeay!!!!!!!!
the beers on ice!!! you should come over!!! i live in a big house!!!!
you all should come over!!!

*ruth invites you all over to drink a stupid amount!*

Leeza
12-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Not a good idea to promote underage drinking and borisnono...maybe you should go have a coffee. A regular coffee. :)