PDA

View Full Version : arris dome.....not the same

mountainsud
12-27-2004, 08:11 AM
i'm in arris dome and have defeated the guardian, got the rat and password, switched left and right to the same button and it still doesn't work.
if i go up to either computer i can't get it to do/say anything, what do i do?

Ichimonji
12-27-2004, 08:20 AM
You have to step in front of the sparkling one and hold L + R then press A. Or if you're playing on the PS, hold L1 + R1 then press X. This should reveal a bridge, leading to a door.

mountainsud
12-27-2004, 08:21 AM
You have to step in front of the sparkling one and hold L + R then press A. Or if you're playing on the PS, hold L1 + R1 then press X.
i've done that, still no good, it won't do anything

Ichimonji
12-27-2004, 08:22 AM
Are you sure you talked to the rat first?

Mirage
12-27-2004, 08:23 AM
Are you using an emulator?

mountainsud
12-27-2004, 08:23 AM
yea, i've caught him about ten times, it's confusing me because the blue sparkle is there, but it's not acting like it's there, could i have a bad rom or emulator?

mountainsud
12-27-2004, 08:24 AM
Are you using an emulator?
yesmam

Mirage
12-27-2004, 08:33 AM
Pressing certain keys at the same time seems to not-work for some PCs, this one included. Try setting 'A' to a different key. 'd', 'c' for L/R and 'w' for 'A' for instance. That's what I used.

jkjkhardcore
10-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Pressing certain keys at the same time seems to not-work for some PCs, this one included. Try setting 'A' to a different key. 'd', 'c' for L/R and 'w' for 'A' for instance. That's what I used.
I've tried everything, from using different "Cheat codes" to rummaging through my house looking for joysticks. I gave up on this game a few years back, it doesn't work for my snes, even tried it on other snes systems and bought other chrono trigger games.
It was one of those games I never got to beat, thank you so much Mirage. Playing with the keys finally got it to work, also I recommend that if you fail the first time, run back and talk/catch the rat again.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-19-2007, 09:03 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/happyend.png