PDA

View Full Version : hmmm ... um ...

Magus
12-28-2004, 06:38 AM
i just started playin FF X-2 its not as bad as i've been told. i'm actually hooked on my playstation at the moment.

I was looking thru the EoFF pages to see about all the classes and noticed that i missed Paine's special dress-sphere AND her key item(the one that im suppose to get by helping Caili(whoever that is) in the 1st chapter) soOoOoOoOo ... does that mean i'll have to start all over if i want it :rolleyes2 ??? or its possible to get everything i missed anytime?

sorry for the trouble, i'm not quite used to the airship thing. Usually, at the start, there's only 1 way to do things and they slowly let us do whatever so we can get used to the game, but now it's just: HERE PLAY IT! :mad:

Ichimonji
12-28-2004, 06:50 AM
To get Paine's Full Throttle Dressphere, you had to talk to Tromell four times in Chapter one. I don't think you have another chance to do this, but there's no use stressing yourself over it. Chances are you'll end up doing a new game plus anyway. So just have fun and don't worry about obtaining everything in one playthrough.