PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Jukri
12-28-2004, 07:16 PM
Mwahahahahahahaha!!! How I love to blow [insert random item hear.] up. So I wanted to see if anyone here plays it. And if you play online tell me. We could make a clan. Anyway I love the series, and can take down just about anyone ( was playing aganst one of the top players and killed him ) , and I make a worthy partner. If anyone plays tell me, It's fun to blow stuff up with friends.^-^

yo momma
01-01-2005, 04:06 PM
I have it and I play it online actually I usually don't play on my account but my bro is wagjaffer on there do you know him? When I play I usually play with him as wagjaffer 2

Jukri
01-01-2005, 09:20 PM
yeah Ive seen you guys on there, I've seen your bro in action, he's pretty darn good(we were on the same team.)Me, I just run around killing anything that moves, death tole 500 and counting :evilking:

yo momma
01-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Have you seen me? I'm not very good lol. What's your name on there and do you have a mic?

Dking'squeen
01-01-2005, 11:29 PM
I love that game
I got pretty far in the first day and i have some good weapons
I'm on the moons because i can't get to the last laser so i'm collecting weapons
OH I LOOVE how i can just blow things up
And the upgrade...*drools*

Jukri
01-02-2005, 12:48 AM
My name on there is-dun dun dun, Jukri. And I beat the game 100 percent, all weapons upgraded to their final piont, in one day.^-^ I couldn't put the game down, and still can't. But until my dad lets me have the tv I'm stuck.T-T And no I do not have a mic, but I do have DSL.^-^