PDA

View Full Version : vincent fanfic!!! the best!

Dante WolfWood
12-28-2004, 09:49 PM
I Know What's beneath the Snow Fields (http://www.exnihilozahra.com/chapter%20index.htm) Is the Best Fanfic I've ever Read! its about vincent and the struggles of him a year after sephiroth, it explains the relationship and everything about lucrecia, Vincent, and HoJo (which I might add, is the BEST Theroy I have heard about their relationship, all the other theories look like utter crap compared to this one), and the biggest one: Aeris and the possible relationship with a certain someone....(not Cloud ya DCs!) Its written by Fatima or well known as Zahra I belive, so all credit goes to her.

This is my favorite fanfic about my fav. Final fantasy Character and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

(also, if its in the wrong place, sorry, its mainly about Vincent so thought it deserved to go to his own game forum!)

p.s: if you wish to visit Zahra site, here it is:exnilozahra (http://www.exnihilozahra.com/index.htm)

Necronopticous
12-28-2004, 10:11 PM
I read chapter 1-3 and I am actually impressed. I usually find fanfics to be uninspired and ugly and this one seems an exception. I don't like it enough to read all 90 odd chapters although if you're into this sort of thing, I definately suggest you take a look. Just the fact that I'm even posting something in a thread about a fanfic should tell you something.

My only crit so far is that I don't know if I can believe Cloud's personality.

Dante WolfWood
12-28-2004, 11:52 PM
well, I noticed that also, and I was sceptic also, but cloud doesnt really play a BIG part in this fanfic, so it doesnt matter much. he has a major dialogue in 10-15 chapters at the most, so it wasnt a big deal for me.

Necronopticous
12-29-2004, 02:53 AM
Mopping floors, stuffing his face with pastries, saying "yo!" and making lame jokes. Okay, I take back what I said about not believing Cloud's personality, I REALLY don't believe Cloud's personality.

Dante WolfWood
12-30-2004, 11:28 PM
yeah, I understand, if you're a big fan of Cloud, you might not like this one, but I promise if ya can look past that, you'll love this fanfic!

Naughty Tifa
01-02-2005, 02:59 PM
I had once read that, many moons ago...

.... :rolleyes2

I liked that Cloud was out of character. I dunno, it's just entertaining.

VincentFF7
01-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Vincent finally takin the spot light, and i'm glad, sure Cloud is pretty cool, but face it Vincent is cooler

nords2
01-11-2005, 11:31 PM
I just finished Chapter 8 and I must say that I'm impressed. I started reading with more than a few doubts, but so far they have been unfounded. I have been drawn into the story and now have to read the whole thing. I'll post again after the entire story and let you know if my opinions have changed.

Ok, now I've read through 35 chapters. I'm still hooked. Try it out, but make sure you've got some time to read.

Tyckun
01-22-2005, 06:19 AM
Vincent finally takin the spot light, and i'm glad, sure Cloud is pretty cool, but face it Vincent is cooler

Yet, that isn't saying much seeing as Cloud is a bicco vilgehk mucan vnus ramm.