PDA

View Full Version : New TRAILER

Yameki
12-28-2004, 11:25 PM
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Go in the trailer part and listen at the new trailer!! :D

Look AWESOME !!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

§håd0w
12-29-2004, 01:16 AM
ooOO!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Orgasmic on several levels.

Carnage
12-29-2004, 01:22 AM
it looks like kadaj can control the children. Im pretty sure i heard kadaj say reunion but the trailors in japanese so that wouldnt make any sense

§håd0w
12-29-2004, 01:24 AM
Yeah, he definatley said Reunion.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
12-29-2004, 02:41 AM
You guys are so behind. You can watch the trailer with English subtitles by following the instructions here (http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=4024).

BackRoomKid
12-29-2004, 06:12 AM
Yeah, old news...this was added like Dec. 8 (my b-day...lol) Still an awesome trailor...

You hear that voice at the end? Gee....i wonder...who could that be??? hmmmm....

Kawaii Ryûkishi
12-29-2004, 07:44 AM
"Isn't this fun? Best day of my LIFE."

And I fell in love all over again.

§håd0w
12-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Heh, I haven't been online long enough to check for any updates for quite some time. Last time was probably Dec. 2 (My Birthday). SO it's still new to me.

Yameki
12-31-2004, 09:30 PM
yeah it's maybe old news, but there is a lot of people who haven't see it.. "Thanks for the english subtiles version !! ^^"

Dking'squeen
12-31-2004, 10:02 PM
i haven't seen this one
i've seen one like it but not this one
i heard Kadaj saw reunion too
*extra hyper* OMG Yazoo Yazoo Yazoo Yazoo Yazooo :love: :love: :love: :love:
i didn't see any english subtitles :cry:
but...*extra hyper* OMFG Yazoo Yazoo Yazoo Yazoo :love: :love: :love: :love:
That trailer as awesome
I keep forgetting to check that site

Naughty Tifa
01-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Oh, Cloud. *sighs*

So sexy..and Reno....uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh *BOOM*

Tifa's really pretty, but she looks so sad in the trailers...which sucks ass, I might add. I just hope that she gets back at Loz or something... :mad2:

meowwl
01-01-2005, 09:39 AM
That trailer is just..WOW! could someone just post the text of the subtitles for me? My comp doesn't like divX, and it'll take a couple of hours to download on my crappy dial up anyway. ..Btw..that voice for Vincent.. :love: I sure wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers..just as long as he keeps talking to me! :hyper: ..Honestly I just want him to growl sweet innocent nothings in my ear! :angel: heh..you may have noticed..I like deep, melodic, rumbling voices!

Sweet Beloved
01-01-2005, 09:51 AM
DUDE!!! COOL BEANS! THAT ROCKS!!! I'm Gonna watch it again!

Kawaii Ryûkishi
01-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Here's the full subtitle script, for the people who can't get them to work.

---

TIFA: "He's not here anymore."

MARLENE: "Cloud, where's Cloud?"

---

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "We've continued the investigation into the aftermath of Sephiroth."

CLOUD: "And what do you think you've found?"

---

MARLENE: "It's just like Denzel. Is Cloud sick?"

TIFA: "He wants to fight alone."

MARLENE: "Fight?"

TIFA: "I don't think he will."

---

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "Kadaj's group is young--violent and dangerous as they come. That's why we decided it would be in our best interest to hire a little...muscle."

CLOUD: "Kadaj..."

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "You're the only one qualifed, Cloud--an ex-SOLDIER."

---

LOZ: "Where's Mother?"

YAZOO: "You're hiding her, aren't you, Brother?"

---

KADAJ: "We need Mother's strength. We must have it--for Reunion."

---

MARLENE: "Cloud!"

TIFA: "Run!"

---

VINCENT: "Inside our bodies, we all have a current like the Lifestream. When alien matter infests the body, this current is what fights it off. Geostigma is what happens when the body overcompensates for its unwelcome guest."

---

KADAJ: "But the Planet doesn't like that. It's trying to stop us by racking our bodies with pain, filling our hearts with doubt! I will heal you. Then, we will go to Mother! We will join as a family and strike back at the Planet!"

---

CLOUD: "I'm not fit to help anyone."

---

ZAX: "What're you gonna do once we get back to Midgar? We're friends, right?"

---

TIFA: "Why do we have to lose to a memory?"

---

KADAJ: "Glad you could make it."

CLOUD: "I'm here for the kids."

KADAJ: "See this man? He's our big brother! It's really too bad he's a traitor."

---

AERIS: "You came...even though you're about to break."

---

VINCENT: "Heaven's dark harbinger, Jenova... If they wanted to, they could make another Sephiroth."

---

BULLET: "Marlene's okay, ain't she?"

---

YUFFIE: "Awright, who's been using my materia?"

---

RENO: "Isn't this fun? Best day of my LIFE."

---

KADAJ: "Mother!"

---

TIFA: "During our last battle, two years ago, do you remember what it was like to be strong? It's only been two years, but somehow, that strength has slipped away. I think Cloud's found it again, though."

---

SEPHIROTH: "I will... I will never be a memory."

Sweet Beloved
01-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Um do you guys know when it comes out for U.S? I'd like someone to tell me! I'm so excited, I want to tell everyone!

Dking'squeen
01-01-2005, 07:03 PM
I watched that trailer like five times just for he hell of it
Hey! I know what they're saying...i've seen another trailer with parts of thisone in it
I thought that it was coming out in the summer
I don't know

meowwl
01-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Here's the full subtitle script, for the people who can't get them to work.

---

TIFA: "He's not here anymore."

MARLENE: "Cloud, where's Cloud?"

---

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "We've continued the investigation into the aftermath of Sephiroth."

CLOUD: "And what do you think you've found?"

---

MARLENE: "It's just like Denzel. Is Cloud sick?"

TIFA: "He wants to fight alone."

MARLENE: "Fight?"

TIFA: "I don't think he will."

---

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "Kadaj's group is young--violent and dangerous as they come. That's why we decided it would be in our best interest to hire a little...muscle."

CLOUD: "Kadaj..."

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "You're the only one qualifed, Cloud--an ex-SOLDIER."

---

LOZ: "Where's Mother?"

YAZOO: "You're hiding her, aren't you, Brother?"

---

KADAJ: "We need Mother's strength. We must have it--for Reunion."

---

MARLENE: "Cloud!"

TIFA: "Run!"

---

VINCENT: "Inside our bodies, we all have a current like the Lifestream. When alien matter infests the body, this current is what fights it off. Geostigma is what happens when the body overcompensates for its unwelcome guest."

---

KADAJ: "But the Planet doesn't like that. It's trying to stop us by racking our bodies with pain, filling our hearts with doubt! I will heal you. Then, we will go to Mother! We will join as a family and strike back at the Planet!"

---

CLOUD: "I'm not fit to help anyone."

---

ZAX: "What're you gonna do once we get back to Midgar? We're friends, right?"

---

TIFA: "Why do we have to lose to a memory?"

---

KADAJ: "Glad you could make it."

CLOUD: "I'm here for the kids."

KADAJ: "See this man? He's our big brother! It's really too bad he's a traitor."

---

AERIS: "You came...even though you're about to break."

---

VINCENT: "Heaven's dark harbinger, Jenova... If they wanted to, they could make another Sephiroth."

---

BULLET: "Marlene's okay, ain't she?"

---

YUFFIE: "Awright, who's been using my materia?"

---

RENO: "Isn't this fun? Best day of my LIFE."

---

KADAJ: "Mother!"

---

TIFA: "During our last battle, two years ago, do you remember what it was like to be strong? It's only been two years, but somehow, that strength has slipped away. I think Cloud's found it again, though."

---

SEPHIROTH: "I will... I will never be a memory."
TYTYTYTY VERY MUCH!! :love:

Sweet Beloved
01-02-2005, 04:04 AM
I need to learn Japanese so I can understand the other trailers. That would be cool.

Yameki
01-05-2005, 03:04 AM
And nobody thanks me for the trailer ? :( lolll joke....:P

But hum we are not sure if it is sephiroth... Maybe the guy in the wheeledchair is someone else... Vincent Valentine said that if they would they could make another sephiroth ;) Maybe they will be a "new" sephiroth we don't know... :love:

Weird like when vincent talk to cloud it's look like he's hurting him..

BackRoomKid
01-05-2005, 04:41 AM
I think Cloud is hurt from his fight with the Silver Haired Men...or maybe Cloud has a secret crush on Vincent.....oh crap...What if Cloud was???......no (lol...joking)

meowwl
01-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Nononono with the Cloud and Vincent image!!! :eek: I want Vincent!!*nods* I like 'em tall and skinny and mysterious...Though with that voice I wouldn't care :love: ...*shivvers*!

§håd0w
01-06-2005, 01:06 AM
And nobody thanks me for the trailer ? :( lolll joke....:P

Well you did link us to something without subs, lol. :p

Yameki
01-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Okay well i will gave you the entire report of the special edition at montreal then. www.daeya.org/ff7ac/ and at the end, guess what??!!?? First picture of the new sephiroth :P and cloud and vincent fight against him I think... :D "+ you didn't asked me the subs"

skatehippie
01-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Okay well i will gave you the entire report of the special edition at montreal then. www.daeya.org/ff7ac/ and at the end, guess what??!!?? First picture of the new sephiroth :P and cloud and vincent fight against him I think... :D "+ you didn't asked me the subs"

Thanks for the spoiler warning :mad2:

Ugh, anyways, what do you guys think of the Japanese voices for the characters? For some reason I don't like a lot of them, but that could be because I'm not used to it..

Like, I thought Loz's voice during the motorcycle fight was kinda lame and poorly put against the sounds of racing vehicles.

I DO like Vincent's voice a LOT. I hope they get someone with that same tone for the english version.

Anyway, some observations:
-it looks like some other flying thing is fighting with Bahamut at some point, what was that about?
-is Cloud using the Apocalypse sword in the motorcycle fight?

meowwl
01-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I am sooo in lust with the japanese voice for Vincent :love: *takes cold shower*..that aside, and thank you Yameki for that site..they have many interesting links..see below. They say on that site that at the montreal screening it ended with (Spoiler hereCloud slicing his way through falling debris, then Sephiroth appearing and slicing though some of the falling debris with his masamune, heading towards Cloud and saying" I will not be just a memory." and the site even has some leaked and blurry Sephiroth images click here for the aforementioned images. (http://www.final-fantasy.it/screenshots.html) Tons of droolworthy high res and rare pics to download!..*wonders idly if Yazoo's Queen has seen the ones of Yazoo and Loz looking so wicked?*

kikimm
01-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Hmm. That was quite entertaining. :D

As for me, I really like the voices. I was worried about Vincent's, but it fits him really well, as does The Wheelchair Man's....

Although I'm mad about Sephiroth being there, I expected as such. Ah, well, it'll still be awesome. I hope.

:D

Strawberry_Mew
01-13-2005, 07:42 PM
OMG that is the best trailer yet -nod nod nod-

zimmunky
01-15-2005, 08:50 PM
i didnt understand one word but that was the best trailer for any movie i have EVER seen.

§håd0w
01-15-2005, 08:54 PM
How can one not be able to understand English, yet write a response in what appears to be none other than the language itself?

zimmunky
01-15-2005, 08:55 PM
AND BAHAMUT LOOKED FREAKIN AWESOME. AT LEAST I THINK WAS BAHAMUT....

zimmunky
01-15-2005, 08:56 PM
because the trailer is in japanese

§håd0w
01-15-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty sure that was definately a monster brought about as a result of GeoStigma.

Dignified Pauper
01-16-2005, 05:35 AM
i thought it looked more like a Weapon. Like Ultimate Weapon to be precise

Dking'squeen
01-16-2005, 05:42 AM
from what is know it IS Bahamut that Kadaj summoned outside of MIdgard and yadda yadda yadda

§håd0w
01-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Well, we'll just have to wait and find out.

Yameki
01-21-2005, 12:11 AM
I think I know who's Denzel, maybe he's like Cloud and Sephiroth, like modified in laborator....maybe....no? Lol and just to say Zack doesn't look like really like in FF7...like...i like to say like like....

Tanwen Strife
01-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Need... know... when... want... MINE!!! :: drools::

When is that coming out so that us Brits can get it? In fact... when is it comeing out anywhere?

Shoden
01-29-2005, 12:15 AM
yeah i think that monster is Ultima weapon as it looks bionic

PapaZeb
01-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Slightly confused - someone posted a seperate thread to say that there had been a 4th trailer posted (which has a stunning wee surprise at the end, btw - just after the credits) and the thread was closed with a redirect to this thread, which appears to be conversation regarding the 3rd trailer.

Been sniffing about, trying to find any early translations, was just rather confused at EOFF playing weird games with the threads.

Anyways - to sum up, there's a 4th trailer, it's not the links linked to in this thread, nor the transcription.

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 02:35 PM
I do believe it's the one posted here, since it was shortly closed after posted.

PapaZeb
01-29-2005, 06:53 PM
I do believe it's the one posted here, since it was shortly closed after posted.

Naw mate, the links in this thread go to trailer3, ditto the banter about subtitles and transcription. Trailer 4 was put up shortly, only kenned it from the front page of EOFF.

Or to get more specific:
Trailer3's about 4:27 or thereabouts and features a voiceover from Sephiroth at the very end - it was linked to a few times in this thread. Trailer 4 (the new one, and the reason behind the other thread that was closed) is 2:24 and features what looks to be a non-flashback Sephiroth (See attachments) at the very end just post credits.

ljkkjlcm9
01-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Uhm, i think we can safely say the person in the wheel chair is NOT Sephiroth, due to the fact that they have different voices, so yeah. I think we can all say it's Rufus, looking for Ex-Soldier and the like, but anyways, the real question is... is that the real Sephiroth, or the best clone of him ever produced?

THE JACKEL

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Naw mate, the links in this thread go to trailer3, ditto the banter about subtitles and transcription. Trailer 4 was put up shortly, only kenned it from the front page of EOFF.

Or to get more specific:
Trailer3's about 4:27 or thereabouts and features a voiceover from Sephiroth at the very end - it was linked to a few times in this thread. Trailer 4 (the new one, and the reason behind the other thread that was closed) is 2:24 and features what looks to be a non-flashback Sephiroth (See attachments) at the very end just post credits.

Touché! :)

I did not see those links, I'll check them out.

krissy
01-30-2005, 03:24 AM
HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP TRAILER 4

DID YOU SEE THE END

DID YOU SEE THE END

AHHHHHHHHHHH

SomethingBig
01-30-2005, 04:06 AM
Seeing Sephiroth sent chills down my spine.

Rostum
01-30-2005, 04:10 AM
Yeah, looked pretty cool, can't wait for it!

meowwl
01-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Seeing Sephiroth and hearing that voice *eargasms* sent shivvers up my spine too..for all the wrong reasons :fplusty: dang my ears are burning..better stop thinking about it before I spontaneously combust! I soooo can't wait till this comes out here..I wouldn't care if it was just a subtitled version! BTW. does anyone have text of a translation of this latest trailer?

Destai
01-31-2005, 04:43 PM
the newtrailer rocked, it rocked my socks...

meowwl
02-01-2005, 03:31 PM
I got this from another set of forums..it's supposed to be a translation of stuff from the shinra portion of the japanese website..It sounds as if it might be spring before it is even released in japan. :(

Translation of Nomura's article on the Shin-Ra website from adventchildren.net

Date: 31 Jan 2005
Posted by: Draexin
2005/1/28 Recent status report - Nomura

The actual reason I'm here in a again is mainly to
relay my apologies to all you fans out there who still hold AC in
such high regard. Referring to the last annoucement where it was
mentioned that winter won't see a release, I'm truly sorry for
having let everyone down last year. Rest assured that the postponement
isn't due to us wanting to draw this out or any other lame reasons like
that. What we hope to achieve is to make this something that'll worth
everybody's while. By everybody, I mean all you fans out there in the
world. To make this happen, all the staff are currently hard at work
on this.

As for the date of release, cost (and such), and what to include as
expansion are still being decided upon, and there being no further plans
for a preview, whether or not this should be shown on the big screen
for the benefit of the moviegoers amongst you guys, is also being
considered. As much as I'm raring to tell everyone what's going on,
I can't. Not until final decisions have been made. This is also
to prevent further disappointing fans. Due to that, I'll have to trouble
all of you to please hold out a while more.

Presently, we've started putting in music, and layout work is at its
final stages. We've got more scenes rendered, and the scenes that
have thus far been shown to the public have also been revised.
Why it's actually more of a full-length CG film rather than a movie,
it's really starting to show. I myself am very much looking forwardWe've got more scenes rendered, and the scenes that
have thus far been shown to the public have also been revised.
to the completions of this as well.

Also, there's another thing I'd like to inform you all. Well, more
like I've got a bomb to drop...

It seems like it juuuuust might exceed 90 mins now...

...crap. And I haven't told the producers yet. -.-; How am I gonna
open mouth to do this...? No, I'll tell them. I'll tell em all today.
Since it's not something that's gonna exceed the current arrangements
and budget, they'll find it in their hearts to forgive me, I'm sure.
With that said, it's swiftly becoming something that's in the scale
of a full-length feature film.

Well, with AC steadily moving towards completion, here's some news
about the other title which I'm spearheading as director,
Kingdom Hearts II. It's progressing nicely and things are getting
very interesting, indeed. So please look forward to this as well, OK?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOH full length!! I always thought that was the main problem with the first FF movie..too short, and not enough backstory.

Destai
02-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Could it really end up on the big screen? Maybe in Japan but the US and EU? It certainly would get it much more attention. *fingers crossed*

Strawberry_Mew
02-01-2005, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=SomethingBig]Seeing Sephiroth sent chills down my spine.[/QUOTE

Same here I was like OMG..... -eyes all big- OMG Yeshh n_n -now has to wait for it to come to USA-

Kawaii Ryûkishi
02-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Oh, that Nomura.

Sefie1999AD
02-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Both Trailer 4 and Nomura's interviews are good signs of FF7 AC's progress. The sudden Sephiroth appearance at the end of the trailer was quite shocking. I mean, Square Enix went and gave that away in trailers. We don't know yet what exactly is going on in the movie during that scene, but I hope that's some Jenova illusion or something because reviving Sephiroth or Aeris is something I don't want to see in FF7 AC.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
02-03-2005, 01:41 AM
This will be an interesting ride people!

§håd0w
02-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Could it really end up on the big screen? Maybe in Japan but the US and EU? It certainly would get it much more attention. *fingers crossed*

Doubt it. If it's shown in America it will more than likely be only California and/or New York City. Where in California, I wouldn't know. As for Europe, I cannot say since I have only been there twice. It's more likely to be showed in Japan than anywhere else.

One more thing, is there a link to the 4th trailer that is not from the official site, and/or is subbed?

meowwl
02-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I want a text translation too..If someone can translate it and would post a translation, that would be most appreciated. :D

Shockwave Pulsar
02-03-2005, 03:32 PM
There's a translation in the adventchildren.net forum.
http://forums.adventchildren.net/showpost.php?p=960539&postcount=186

sayen
02-04-2005, 01:25 PM
i got question who the hell is the guy at the end of the third trailer i think its sephiroth? ill try and get screen shot next lesson

§håd0w
02-04-2005, 08:58 PM
I remember Cloud being the only one at the end of the third trailer. If you mean the 4th, then it is Sephiroth. He also says in the third trailer "I won't be just a memory," that's enough said to prove it's Sephiroth.

Cloud72789
02-05-2005, 12:44 AM
There's a translation in the adventchildren.net forum.
http://forums.adventchildren.net/showpost.php?p=960539&postcount=186

OMG...OMG! AWESOME! Thank you so much!

SomethingBig
02-05-2005, 03:08 AM
i got question who the hell is the guy at the end of the third trailer i think its sephiroth? ill try and get screen shot next lesson
Of course it's Sephy. Who else could it have been possibly been?

cloud20747
02-25-2005, 01:17 AM
There's a rumor going on saying the movie will be released on.........
March 15

amratis
02-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Yes I started that rumour. Ha ha ha ha, only joking :D No didnt 1up.com post that first? In really little letters I might add

§håd0w
02-26-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm assuming thats the tentative Japanese release?

meowwl
02-26-2005, 04:28 PM
hehe..thought it was the 14th..the 15th is my birthday!!! :D

crashNUMBERS
02-26-2005, 05:11 PM
There's a rumor going on saying the movie will be released on.........
March 15

Yes!!!!!!!!!

cloud20747
02-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Lets pray I'm right

amratis
02-27-2005, 12:31 AM
Yes, this is supposed to be the release date for AC. only in Japan however, and the official site hasnt confirmed this yet. But hey, fingers crossed! :D I hope its true

Armisael
02-27-2005, 03:07 PM
Awesome trailer!