PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god, I SUCK at this game!!! (got lost again)

scarysquirrelchick
12-29-2004, 01:43 AM
Ok, I got past earthgift shrine, then got class changes, beat all fiends, etc. And I took on all of the other elemental dungeons, but now I'm stuff in Whisperwind cove, on the robot part. I found 1 out of 2 parts (exoskeleton) for the robot, but I can't find the other one. :mad: Me and my crappy gaming skills...can anyone help? :confused:

TheAbominatrix
12-29-2004, 06:42 AM
Keep examining the broken robots. Check every one, and you'll find the other part.

scarysquirrelchick
12-29-2004, 03:54 PM
I've checked like, every robot 60 million times!!!! Do you where the other part is? (i'm totally stuck here)(can't die, no bosses, ect.) :mad:

Dragoon Kain
12-29-2004, 05:12 PM
i found one of them in a house i think. try looking there.

scarysquirrelchick
12-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I already found that one. Are they both in a house? :confused:

TheAbominatrix
12-29-2004, 10:05 PM
It's there, somewhere. Keep looking. Try examining everything around, even if it isnt a robot. I cant remember where exctly it is.

scarysquirrelchick
12-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Yay! I found it! (though I checked the robot I found it at 60 times) Really wierd... :mad:

Shuko
12-30-2004, 04:59 AM
A lot of the tasks you face in those four shrines have randomness involved. For example, the robot parts one will have different parts in different locations. I know because I played all of the shrines a couple of times each to up my experience before I fought Chaos. Anyway, even if one of us remembered which parts we looked at, it wouldn't help you because they're randomly populated.

Another example of the randomness is the guy who asks you to talk to his beavers for him (I love that one, lol). He'll tell you different numbers each time.