PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Scavenger Hunt

-N-
12-29-2004, 07:13 AM
Alright, so I'm bored as hell, and I was wondering if anyone would ever find the one picture of me that's on these boards somewhere, so I invented this excuse of a thread to make you all go out and find it. I threw in a few other goodies to search for, and the questions are in order of what I consider to be increasing difficulty.

Naturally, people who have been around longer and cruise the forums more often will have less difficulty with this, and those who are less familiar with the forums and its navigation will have more trouble. I tried to make these questions diverse in terms of skills and tools used to find them.

You should PM these answers to me in the form of links and any supplemental text you deem necessary to support the link you give as your answer. For #3, no link is necessary. *draws in a breath, and prepares for the PM storm that will probably never come*

You win if you get all five links right, and you win big time if you are the first to do so. I'm not sure what exactly you'll win, but the Gita says not to work for the fruits of your labor, but for the labor's sake itself, so it shouldn't really matter anyways. But if I were to guess at what prize I would give out, it would probably be some form of credit or attention, which the most of you should like because you're credit-beggars.

So, um, here you go.

1. Find the longest game-related thread on the boards. Link the thread.

2. Find the oldest post to mention usernotes. Link the post.

3. Find my postcount to the nearest hundred. No link necessary for this response, and seeing as how this value can change, I'll accept values within 50 or so.

4. Find the longest poetry thread. Link the thread.

5. Find the only picture of me on the Internet (at these boards). Link the attachment URL, or slap me in the face extra hard with the actual picture.

General discussion about the Hunt may take place here. Good luck.

N---

Shlup
12-29-2004, 07:40 AM
Alright. I thought this was like the scavenger hunt that myself and another member discussed over coffee and I was going to have to kill you.

I should consider starting that some time...

Teek
12-29-2004, 09:29 AM
But I am a capitalist and like the fruits of my labor. :(

-N-
12-29-2004, 06:31 PM
___:cookie:
:monster:

Kirobaito
12-30-2004, 12:30 AM
Just to check...have you made sure that your old picture hasn't yet been pruned?

escobert
12-30-2004, 04:32 AM
Neel there's a picture of you here!? hmmmm

-N-
12-30-2004, 06:16 AM
Yeah, I checked. And I need to get to #eoff more often.

Kirobaito
12-30-2004, 11:20 PM
I think I may have been the only person who played. I submitted my answers.

You do not want to know what I went through to get #5. YOU DON'T.

-N-
12-31-2004, 03:22 AM
Will you tell me anyways? :love:

And you are the only person cool enough to actually do this. :<3:

I didn't expect anyone to do this, actually. And I was almost right.

escobert
01-04-2005, 04:06 AM
I tried to find the pic for maybe um 5 minutes? Then I gave up.