PDA

View Full Version : Favorite music?

DynasticJam
12-29-2004, 01:11 PM
I dun no if there is already a thread askin' this question, but i was wondering, what is you're fav music from ffx! i would say that mine is probably "otherworld"! :D

Xander
12-29-2004, 07:08 PM
I liked Otherworld and Suketi Da Ne pretty much equally for different reasons. I like playing Otherworld really loud in my car because I'm such a nerd ^_^

Emily52
12-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Hmmm. Suteki Da Ne, the Otherworld music (not with the words) and the normal battle tune, don't know why it's just jumpy and energetic, i like that.

SeeDRankLou
12-29-2004, 08:21 PM
People of the North Pole was an awesome piece. I'm a sucker for music with strings, but it just fit the Ronso clan perfectly, it had a very proud feel to it.

To Zanarkand was just a really pretty song, very emotional, very soothing, very heart-warming, and surprisingly very simple.

The Challenge (Yunalesca boss fight) is my second favorite boss music in the Final Fantasy series (my first being Dark Messenger). Awesome music.

Suketi Da Ne was a nice song. I wish they would have played the whole song, but there was only one Blitzball player in that scene, so you know.

rubah
12-29-2004, 09:36 PM
"the skies above zanarkand"

which is me playing a piano arrangement of To Zanarkand while humming the words to The Skies Above. it works better than you'd think.

the ending theme (which has bits of to zanarkand in it, iirc) helps to make me cry at the ending,

and suteki da ne is just so friggin' pretty. I love singing it ^_^

otherworld is classic:)

Crazy the Clown
12-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Main battle theme.

SadisticStreetSoldie
12-30-2004, 01:27 AM
I liked the music that was playing during the FMV of Tidus' blitzball match in Dream Zanarkard in the beginning of the game

DynasticJam
12-30-2004, 10:26 AM
yeah, that would be called otherworld

Dark Matter
01-05-2005, 04:39 PM
I've made a list of my fave FFX music. Just a few of them, actually, because I don't quite remember.

1. Revealed Truth
2. Suteki Da Ne
3. Ending Theme
4. To Zanarkand
5. Normal Battle
6. Auron's Theme
7. Rikku's Theme
8. Seymour Battle

PS: I dislike 'Otherworld".

Old Manus
01-05-2005, 05:39 PM
FFX has superb music, even though many are just remixes of one tune. (e.g Tidus' theme, Blizball gamblers)

The best are:
Tidus' theme
Auron's theme
Lulu's theme
Calm Lands
People of the North Pole
Challenge
Otherworld
Djose Temple

p.s Has anyone heard Wakka's theme at all in the game? You get it in the sphere theatre but it is mysteriously never heard.

DaggerFlux
01-05-2005, 05:46 PM
other then otherworld and suteki da ne, my favourate is yunas theme, its my favourate non lyrical piece of music in the game, its simple and kinda makes me feel sad and happy at the same time, it kinda reflects on the fact that something tragic is going to happen to her.

also, to zanarkand is heartwarming

i also like seymours theme and seymour battle

DMKA
01-05-2005, 08:21 PM
The music when you fight Seymore Flux and Yunalesca.

SeeDRankLou
01-05-2005, 11:48 PM
PS: I dislike 'Otherworld".
*feels Dark Matter's forehead for a fever....gives Dark Matter tylenol....Dark Matter sleeps for 8 hours and feels better*

:tongue:

I also like Revealed Truth, I forgot about that one.

ShivaBlizzard8
01-06-2005, 01:49 AM
The Ending Theme and To Zanarkand are my favorites. I also liked Hymn of the Fayth.

Yuffie514
01-06-2005, 07:07 AM
Suteki Da Ne, Otherworld, Enemy Attack

Dark Matter
01-06-2005, 02:12 PM
*feels Dark Matter's forehead for a fever....gives Dark Matter tylenol....Dark Matter sleeps for 8 hours and feels better*
hmmm, thanks a lot, but I'm not sick. So, please don't worry about me. :cool:
'Otherworld' is really annoying, IMO. But that doesn't mean I dislike battle themes.
I love battle themes, I tell you. I always listen to them the night right before the race.
Wow, I'll take part in 10 km run tomorrow! Let's see if I can win... :joey:

*add some more soundtracks in my list*
1. To the End of the Abyss
2. Decisive Battle
3. Summoned Beast Battle
4. Path of Repentance
5. Attack
6. Start
7. Those Who Come Closer
8. Besaid Island

errr, there're too many...

Little Mage
01-06-2005, 02:15 PM
I managed to get "other world" and "sutuki da ne" on CD but although I really like them both my fave has to be the hymn. It reminds me of monastrys. it gives so much atmosphere to the whole game.

Chelsea
01-07-2005, 10:04 PM
i love all the songs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :)

Peek
01-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Oh, Other World is my sure favourite. However, Tidus' "Hum of the Fayth" is really catchy :D

Also, I'm not sure which song it was, but it was on the way to Zanarkand Ruins. Hm, now that I think of it and read previous posts, maybe it was called To Zanarkand? :p

black orb
01-08-2005, 02:42 AM
>>> The whole frigging soundtrack was great.

Lone
01-08-2005, 04:41 AM
Ahh i would have to say otherworld, to Zanarkand, and warping to a diffrent dimension.

I havent compleated the game yet, so im gonna find more ill like as i go along.

Slade
01-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I liked the final Seymor fight music....the one inside sin....first time i heard it i was like, dude this is cool. Yuna's tune was nice, otherworld and that Sudeki one were cool too. I also liked the regular boss music. Oh and Mt Gagazet music. And who could forget Aurons music, i especially like that tune the last time you hear it at the end.

meowwl
01-09-2005, 11:44 AM
in no particular order,
Tragedy,
Auron's Theme,
Hymn of the Fayth..any variation
Challenge!
Otherworld
the one that plays at the wedding crashing
the one where Yuna does the sending dance on the water..does anyone know which of the mp3s in the downloads section that is? I want to download it, but it will take forever on my crappy dial up, and there is no way to stream the song to see if its the one I want.

silent_ultima
01-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Mine was 'To Zanarkand' and 'Suteki Da Ne' (both version). Heck I like all the songs in Final Fantasy!!! miahahahhaha

shadowknight
01-18-2005, 08:50 AM
aurons theme, dont know why but i just think its great

Xantor
01-21-2005, 03:57 AM
I didn't mind the hymm of the faith and the bit when you first see tidus playing blitzball. There was also another when your fighting seymor flux. There's are probably more but can't remember there names.

Creed
01-21-2005, 10:44 PM
If im correct "otherworld" is the song at the begining of the game that Tidus is playing blitzball

finalheaven
01-22-2005, 12:14 AM
To Zanarkand loved that one..and otherworld i guess ^_^