PDA

View Full Version : I need help on FFI PLZ!!!!!!

dragonlancer5
12-29-2004, 07:36 PM
I cant find where to go after i get the airship :mad2: will sombody plz help me!

Lon611
12-29-2004, 07:49 PM
i can't figure out where to go rite after u get the canoe:(

Max the Man
12-29-2004, 07:52 PM
I was confused after that part, too, in the northeastern part of the world map, there is a town surrounded by mountains, go there and there are some hints of where to go after that. hope that helps!!! :p

Ultima Shadow
12-29-2004, 07:53 PM
I cant find where to go after i get the airship :mad2: will sombody plz help me!

i can't figure out where to go rite after u get the canoe:(

I can't figure out where to go after the start menu. :cool:

ps: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

Edit: nevermind. max already answered.

dragonlancer5
12-29-2004, 07:59 PM
hey thanks max it worked now i just have to find the castle lol see you later! :D

DJZen
12-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Lon, depends on where you want to be going. With the Canoe you can go to Mt. Gulg to fight Marilith or to the Ice Cavern to get the Levistone.

Mage_of_Fire
12-30-2004, 05:27 AM
A lesser-known destination is the Castle of Ordeals. Look to the east of the islands in the North-Central region of the map. (Remember B + select is the world map).

You can get some good experience from the castle. I would go Castle, Ice cave, Desert (to get the airship). Then you can go to the Islands and get class change, to Gaia, and to Onrac (which leads to the Waterfall and if you go to the Sea Shrine, Lefien). Then you can go to the Mirage Tower and get Adamant, giving you excalibur. Then, you can return to the Gulug Volcano. You sure can do a lot before taking out Kary, huh? lol

And you don't even have to fight any other fiends. Just go only up in the Sea Shrine and you'll avoid the Water Fiend, and exit the Tower before getting to the Wind Fiend (do it after clearing the floor that has the Adamant in it).

DJZen
12-30-2004, 07:45 AM
You'd go to the castle of ordeal before getting the airship?

Mage_of_Fire
01-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Yes, it's much easier than the Ice Cave, and has good experience (Zombie D's). The safest entrance is by boat (river mouth right above it) anyway, so what good is the airship?

theundeadhero
01-01-2005, 02:27 AM
anyway, so what good is the airship?

You have to fly to Bahamuts island to become upgraded.

Shuko
01-01-2005, 04:33 AM
... before I went to Bahamut's place. It just happened to be there, and I hadn't explored it yet. The monsters inside weren't too tough, so I finished it and moved on. Didn't know what the heck the rat's tail was for at the time, tho. Hadn't yet read any walkthroughs on class changes. :P