PDA

View Full Version : Good party

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
12-29-2004, 10:28 PM
Guys can you please post your current party and the ones you perfer cause right now im still trying to master the default ones (Gunner,Thief,Warrior) after that i dont know where to go im planning on making Yuna a white mage. (goes with the whole ex-summoner thing) Rikku a Black mage and Pain a Dark Knight but i dont know what a good final party would be?

got any ideas and post your current partys and there percent of mastery as well and your main party.. thank you oh yeahh recomended partys as well

Thank you

TheSpoonyBard
12-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Dark Knight x2, Alchemist is a pretty good final party, but really it's up to you. I currently have 100% mastered on everything except Mascot, and I have each girl with a variety of dresspheres.

Yuna: Gun Mage, White Mage, Samurai, Black Mage, Mascot
Rikku: Thief, Samurai, Mascot, Alchemist, Berserker
Paine: Dark Knight, Samurai, Mascot, Black Mage, Trainer

boris no no
12-29-2004, 10:42 PM
didn't really have a specfic one....just leveled all the speares equally so they all were good at what ever!!!
it does take longer but it means that they're all more versitile!
:D

rubah
12-30-2004, 03:10 AM
Mascot
Mascot
Mascot.

awesome abilities, hilarious outfits, and all around coolness.

except now they're mastered, so more or less my party is whatever needs mastering:/

I remember that Rikku's an alchemist currently though. Paine's probably a trainer, and Yuna is. . . some physical fighter? Dunno.

Alchemist is awesome though. The abilities of white mage without the wait, and you have nearly decent stats!:D

Dark knight has awesome physical presence. Darkness is just too cool (and when you have an alchemist in the party, you don't need to worry about hp)

and Lady luck-- she can get off some good hits with her dice, + extra exp.

Dking'squeen
12-30-2004, 03:12 AM
A good team for me are
Dark Knight x2
alchemist

gunner x3

beserker
warrior
white mage with black mage powers/lady luck

those are the teams that i use because i don't have mascot so....:(

FoxFire2
12-31-2004, 01:34 AM
Yuna- Gunner or Black Mage
Rikku- White Mage
Paine- Warrior

I leveled these up enough that Rikku has 100% abilities on White Mage, and this party works really well on boss battles. Take it from someone who completed three chapters in one day. (*hint**hint**hint* that's me! :tongue: )