PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else a Steelers fan?

Speaker To Kzinti
12-30-2004, 03:49 AM
There have to be others out there *squints eyes*... Who love the Steelers as much as me

Dr Unne
12-30-2004, 06:36 AM
I live in Pittsburgh (rather a suburb of it). I can hardly stand football, but I'm still a semi-Steelers fan, because it's hardly possible not to be. The Steelers are just about all this sucky city has. Football is pretty much a religion to many people around here.

Kirobaito
12-30-2004, 06:44 AM
Football is a religion to many people in just about every place.

Hell, I live close to <i>Dallas</i>.

-N-
12-30-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh yeah, I was in your area a few days ago, visiting relatives. I would have told you, but it wouldn't have really mattered anyways, now would it?

Dingo Jellybean
12-30-2004, 07:18 AM
Football is probably most popular in Green Bay and Washington D.C.

Why? Because the Redskins have sold out every game since 1968. The waiting list is the 2nd largest in the league with 80000 for season tickets. Green Bay is tops, with like, a little above 81000 as I recall.

What makes it more significant is that the Redskins haven't had a winning season in the past 5 years, and have made the playoffs once in the past 14 years. Now THAT'S a dedicated fanbase. Tell me a more devoted fanbase and I'll tell you you're lying.

Dr Unne
12-30-2004, 07:18 AM
Oh yeah, I was in your area a few days ago, visiting relatives. I would have told you, but it wouldn't have really mattered anyways, now would it?

Who me? No sir.

-N-
12-30-2004, 07:34 AM
Actually, I meant KB - my mistake, I wasn't being specific. :sweatdrop But I didn't know you lived in Pittsburgh, so even if I was in your area, I wouldn't know, and I wouldn't be able to tell you, now would I? :)

Kirobaito
12-30-2004, 09:28 PM
I observed you here, and stalked you for a bit. So I did know. :)

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:18 AM
wow... my first thread and its succesful. :love:

muchacho
12-31-2004, 12:48 AM
my favorite team is the eagles, but i dont mind rooting on the steelers.

it kinda sucks being a fan of one city and a living in another. i live by tampa and i like philly. it really sucks when your team loses to the citys team cause then everyone shoves it in your face.

yo momma
12-31-2004, 05:58 PM
I always thought the Redskins played in Washington state lol. Anyway I kinda like football but im not a big fan of pro. I like college though. Go Clemson Tigers!(even though they suck lol) I live in Clemson and I have a friend who goes for Miami Hurricanes everyone made fun of him when they lost to clemson lol

-N-
01-02-2005, 10:01 PM
I observed you here, and stalked you for a bit. So I did know. :)
DAMMIT!

Crazy the Clown
01-02-2005, 10:55 PM
There have to be others out there *squints eyes*... Who love the Steelers as much as me

At one point, I was, but then, I jumped on the Detroit Lions bandwagon.

Sorry.