PDA

View Full Version : FFII: Mysidia Cave - Doppelganger Issues

Shuko
12-30-2004, 04:53 AM
Hi there! Newb here! I'm so frustrated with this game right now I wanna throw my SP across the room! (But I wouldn't do that, oh no preciousss... not the preciousss...) Lol. Anyway, I'm in the Mysidia cave, and I'm looking at that darn doppelganger thingie of Firion. I have both the white mask and the black mask, and I can't select either of them to put on his face. I thought it would follow the gameplay I've seen up to this point, and it would prompt me for an item, but instead, he copies what my character says to him, and then we both proceed to do a retarded little irish jig there in the middle of the cave. What the heck is going on?! Is there something I'm missing? :confused:

DJZen
12-30-2004, 06:59 AM
Well that's what you're supposed to do... It brings up an item/keyword prompt, right? Then you put the black mask on its face. What exactly are you doing that a conversation happens?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-30-2004, 09:40 AM
Put the White Mask on the Goddess Status underneath Mysidia, then go to the Mysidian Cave and put the Black Mask on the Doppelganger. Simple.

Shuko
12-30-2004, 03:51 PM
I went back to Mysidia to look for clues, and then I found the Goddess statue. Duh. Oh well. That's what I get for not reading an faq all the way through, lol. :tongue: