PDA

View Full Version : Ultimecia's Castle

Kamrusepas
12-30-2004, 09:33 AM
I've only found two of the monsters that can open the seals.
Where are the rest?
I've found the one that's atop the first stairs[obviously...] and the flying one in the basement.

And another thing: what melody am I supposed to play on the organ?

nik0tine
12-30-2004, 10:49 AM
On the organ play every note at the same time. It's easy to screw up though, I guess so it might not always work.

Kamrusepas
12-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Okay, I'll try that.
Well, I found most of the sealing monsters, but where do I find the lever that stables the platform?
I have a walkthru that says that the lever is in the wine cellar, but I can't find it there.

Wolfmeister
12-30-2004, 03:20 PM
you need to hold the big lamp in order to go to Terrace and fight Krysta. The lever is NOT in the cellar but near the wine cellar's door or near the switch point.

Kamrusepas
12-30-2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah, thanks, got that too.
Is something supposed to happen when you play the organ?

Wolfmeister
12-30-2004, 03:59 PM
The steels that block the way to the sewer could be opened if you do something to the organ.

I just play it by pressing all buttons randomly but quick, then I see the steels are gone then I take the Rosetta Stone. But you have to remove the water first to enter the sewer.

rubah
12-30-2004, 05:30 PM
that was so annoying. I never got all the buttons pushed at once.

Remind me to find someone with bigger hands when I play that part again.

finalheaven
01-07-2005, 05:49 PM
if u cant do it..then try again..but hold it uintil the note fades away^_^ that happened to me

Shoden
01-07-2005, 09:22 PM
man i forgot where Omega weapo was i kno u need to ring the bluddie bell

rubah
01-08-2005, 04:33 AM
Where the organ is.

It's in front of the really long bridge that takes you to the place where Ultimecia is. Near the rosetta stone. and the chapel.

Sepho
01-08-2005, 06:36 AM
You don't have to push them all at once. Each note corresponds to a different bar, so if you start the song, play a single note, then end the song (repeat for each note) you should open the gate. Otherwise, yeah, it's a headache.

Shoden
01-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Remind me to find someone with bigger hands when I play that part again.

meh i have big hands and thin arms but it took me a few tries to get the notes right i knacked my controller attempting it once, the X and O buttons were jammed inside