PDA

View Full Version : Testing my opinion

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:26 AM
If I said: "Final Fantasy 7 sucks" What would happen? That's what Im trying to find out.
P.S. It does not suck, it rocks!

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:29 AM
Here it is: Final fantasy 7 sucks... now, is anyone going to cut me down?

Dking'squeen
12-31-2004, 12:30 AM
well, you would get a bunch of people telling you to tell why you think that and why it sucks and then you'll have others saying something like, "You're totally wrong! FF7 ROCKS! You're crazy if you think that it doesn't!" or "What's wrong with you? Are you crazy? Are you insane? What would make you say that?" Or something. And then you'll have some people agreeing and that's about what;ll happen, although there migth be an argument or two
i don't know

PS> What's wrong with you? Are you crazy? Are you insane? What would make you say that.You're totally wrong! FF7 ROCKS! You're crazy if you think that it doesn't!

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:33 AM
oh, its just I got really p.o.'ed because this one thread got out of hand because this guy stated his opinion.
Cloud must be a godforsaken elf... pity
I think it sucks because: How could scrawny little Cloud hold that huge a sword and still run, fight so well, and everything else?! Its just, extremely fictional.

Dking'squeen
12-31-2004, 12:38 AM
lmao
don't double post like this
use the edit button pleasers :D
I know what you mean about Cloud
CLoud's an elf?
lmao

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:43 AM
Dangit! Sorry, used to stupid forum where you had to post and post and post if you forgot something. SORRY!

Jebus
12-31-2004, 12:48 AM
If I said: "Final Fantasy 7 sucks" What would happen? That's what Im trying to find out.
P.S. It does not suck, it rocks!

I'll tell you what would happen. I'd agree with you. That's what would happen.

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:50 AM
I'll tell you what would happen. I'd agree with you. That's what would happen.

Hmm.. wasnt seeing that coming, 7 is good compared to the other games.

muchacho
12-31-2004, 12:51 AM
alot of people here absolutly love that game, but i dont critized peoples opinions. i like basicly all FF games (except 2, cause i havent really played it yet........)

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:52 AM
Thats precisly why I said that, if I said "I hate eggs" I wouldnt get much feedback, would I?

-N-
12-31-2004, 12:55 AM
I'd start flaming you more for double posting rather than saying FF... wait, you said SEVEN sucks? :flame:

Dking'squeen
12-31-2004, 12:55 AM
I'd start flaming you more for double posting rather than saying FF... wait, you said SEVEN sucks? :flame:

lmao
:lol:
:lol:

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 12:58 AM
I am a newbie... and i apoligized for the doubles.

Dking'squeen
12-31-2004, 12:59 AM
so we know
start a newbie thread so i can say hi
hey, i kind of liked 7 and then again, i didn't
i think it was because everyone liked to talk alot
but then again, that's why i liked it
:confused:

Speaker To Kzinti
12-31-2004, 01:01 AM
Newbie thread? Alright...

DoomAntenna
12-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Well, I really enjoyed FF7, but I absolutely hated Cloud by the end. He was so... weak-minded. Although I think that there is basis for his weak-mindedness in the storyline of the game also, it really hurt my opinion of him that the first time I fought Safer Sephiroth, Cloud became confused, murdered his teammmates, cast a megalixer on Sephiroth, and then killed himself. I hear this doesn't happen to most people when they play the game...

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-31-2004, 01:06 AM
the guy gave his opinion but it was way too early but he was only 40mins into it, brought expectations of a game that was made in 1997 but still compared it to what you expect in a game today if that makes sense!

Although people were harsh we were just saying to just be open minded since he was only 40 mins in....with time the guy took some stuff back...Nevertheless opinions are welcome just as long as their justified with something valid and logical

muchacho
12-31-2004, 01:07 AM
yeah, just start a post and say something like "hi im a newbie, look at me! NEWBIE NEWBIE NEWBIE!!!!!"

theundeadhero
12-31-2004, 02:12 AM
I think it sucks because: How could scrawny little Cloud hold that huge a sword and still run, fight so well, and everything else?! Its just, extremely fictional.
Whats so fictional about that. I'm really skinny and I fight just nifty and spiffy.

I like my eggies with ketchup! :antiflame... stuff:

Hawkeye
12-31-2004, 02:39 AM
Whats so fictional about that. I'm really skinny and I fight just nifty and spiffy.
and im soo pretty. oh so preetty. im soo pretty, and whitty, and gay!!!!

"omg how can you think ff7. dude get away from here this is a fricking final fantasy board and your dissing one of the greatest games of all time you st00pid n00b i dont want to see u again."

thats what would happen ;)

SomethingBig
12-31-2004, 03:17 AM
How could scrawny little Cloud hold that huge a sword and still run, fight so well, and everything else?! Its just, extremely fictional.
He was infused with Jenova cells.

XxSephirothxX
12-31-2004, 03:23 AM
Plus, there's the whole...FANTASY aspect. It's not supposed to be super realistic. Besides, if you claim Cloud being able to carry around a big sword is unrealistic, don't bother mentioning the Chocobos, or the Weapons, or the giant meteor about to destroy the world, or the ability to summon things, or materia, or....

Del Murder
12-31-2004, 06:32 AM
You shouldn't get flamed at this board for having a bad opinion on something, and if you do, report the post and those people will be dealt with.

If you said FFVII sucked I think you would get a lot of replies of people stating their opinion of why it doesn't!

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-31-2004, 06:35 AM
Final Fantasy sucks in general, so yeah.

Shlup
12-31-2004, 06:47 AM
Final Fantasy sucks in general, so yeah.
*high five*

Erdrick Holmes
12-31-2004, 06:53 AM
SOCOM sucks, too.

Enoki
12-31-2004, 07:04 AM
Its just, extremely fictional.

Holy crap FF7 is fictional!?!?!?!?!!!!

.....and all this time.....

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-31-2004, 07:58 AM
SOCOM sucks, too.
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Sweet Beloved
12-31-2004, 08:17 AM
You shouldn't get flamed at this board for having a bad opinion on something, and if you do, report the post and those people will be dealt with.

If you said FFVII sucked I think you would get a lot of replies of people stating their opinion of why it doesn't!

Pretty much. A lot of people her love FF games, FF7 is not left out. In my opinion, it rocks. :D But if you hate it well, that's ur opinion, so, i won't nagg atcha about it. Everyone's different in some way.

Citizen Bleys
12-31-2004, 12:12 PM
I like the username.

*screams and leaps*