PDA

View Full Version : FF2:Dos (I'm lost!!!!!)

XodiousXIV
12-31-2004, 02:19 AM
Hey does anybody know what direction I go to get to poft from the town bofsk or bafsk or w/e its called. I need to get there so I can talk to Cid so I can go to the snow field!!!!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW I GET THERE!!!????

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-31-2004, 03:02 AM
If you're at Bafsk, then you've already been by Poft, unless you took one of the long routes past Mysidia or the Paramekian desert for some reason. So, just backtrack. You should recognize the places you've been. Also, look at the world map. Serious.

Flashback007
12-31-2004, 10:53 AM
Did you already talked to Cid? If not first do so, he's in the pub in Poft. Then you need to go back to Alitar and talk to the King, give him the codeword Sunfire and he will brable something about a Godess Bell etc. Learn Godess Bell and go to the town where Josef is (I forgot the name of the town). From there you need to get the Hovercraft in the Mythrill-cave. And then you can go to the snowfields. To reach the snowfields go to Josef's hometown and then walk towards west. All the time till you reach see, then you go up and you will see an enterance to the snowfield. In the snowfield you need to go to the west and you will see the Snow Cavern after a while. Be sure to have good HP and magic, cause there is coming a very nasty boss.

XodiousXIV
12-31-2004, 03:47 PM
I can't find my way. I tried to look for it but I just get lost. How do I look at the world MAP?

DarkLadyNyara
01-23-2005, 08:59 PM
To look at the map press the select button and the B button.

DJZen
01-24-2005, 05:17 PM
I miss the old spherical map :cry: