PDA

View Full Version : Luzzu or Gatta

bubbadaman
12-31-2004, 02:49 AM
In the begining of the game during operation Mi'hen who do u think should stay alive( or if doth could stay alive, I wouldnt know how that would work, but i dont think it does). Personally I like Luzzu better than gatta because Luzzu's more laid back and Gatta whines alot. and Luzzu's Scene at the Djose Temple personally is cooler. Ive seen both of their scenes even at the end of the game. This will be my 3rd time beeting the game im going for the MArk of Conquest. I screwed up my sphere grid in my other games. So lets hear some oppinions.

rubah
12-31-2004, 06:16 AM
Not voting.

Luzzu is way more deserving of living, but if he didn't die, the party+gatta wouldn't learn anything from it.

poor sir luzzu.

(wtp is gatta 'Yaibal' in x-2? that's what I want to know. . . Did luzzu's death affect him *that* badly? @.@)

Garnet236
12-31-2004, 02:38 PM
I voted Luzzu...but I dont know why

Lon611
12-31-2004, 02:50 PM
I screwed up my sphere grid in my other games.

how do u scew up ur sphere grid...just wait and get clear spheres?

oh, and i don't remember who's who, so i chose the one that got punched by wakka in operation mi'ihen, i liked him better. (some1 can add my vote in or something)the other guy was too whiny...although his "nothing makes sense nemore" after sin's attack was quite pleasing :tongue:

TheSpoonyBard
12-31-2004, 02:55 PM
I voted for Luzzu. I didn't think there was anyone who could complain more than Tidus until I met Gatta.

is gatta 'Yaibal' in x-2?
Yes, I think so. There can't be two people with that much of a personality disorder.

Peter
12-31-2004, 04:36 PM
i voted Luzzu becuase hees cooler. Yeah ive played x-2 mabey Gata had a brother or something they were like both screwed up. I dont think square would make such a mistake where choose someones death then only one guy comes back in the second one. unless Gata is the "right" answer to choose to live.

rubah
12-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Yes, I think so. There can't be two people with that much of a personality disorder.

Not is it him, but why is it him.

I've never gotten my head about that yet. . .

(it was annoying, he was the first person I actually recognized that asks yuna about it, and then he goes and has another name. If it was a select an answer thing I would've never picked yaibal I'm sure-_-)

Jiro
01-01-2005, 09:24 AM
actually Neither Gatta nor Luzzu are in X-2 because of the fact that the game would be screwed up if Luzzu dies then appears in X-2. Same with Gatta. Yaibal appears in a movie set between the end of X and start of X-2

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah, Yaibal is Yaibal.

And Luzzu should be the one to live. Gatta is a dumb punk kid, so he should get what's coming to him.

rubah
01-01-2005, 07:07 PM
but he knows yuna, but yuna doesn't know anyone named yaibal, as far as I know-_-

They just put his bodycharacter in, and changed the name so that it didn't matter who lived-_- but if it were luzzu who was intended to live, they'd have used his bodytype, I guess^_^

(it makes sense, but it's so stupid-_-. )

Demon eye
01-02-2005, 02:56 AM
I meant to vote for Gatta but my dog bumped me and i clicked Luzzu Gatta should stay alive...pluse no matter how much I try to see it Gatta die Luzzu dies.....pluse if your in the gourge before going up go to the right and down and talk to Luzzu...Thats why I HATE LUZZU

Jiro
01-08-2005, 09:38 AM
rubah, yaibal is a character from a movie thing that is before X-2. Yaibal is the one from the Youth League that asks Yuna to join them. That's how Yuna meets Yaibal. I think the movie thing is called "The Eternal Calm"