PDA

View Full Version : Eizon upside Down Cake

theundeadhero
12-31-2004, 03:50 AM
Greetings fellow chefs! So soon we meet again for another holiday season. New Years is a time to get a little crazy and what better way to do that than an upside down cake? How about an Eizon upside down cake? This recipe is slightly more complicated than the ones from the past, but if you've been following along then you should be quite the chef by now. As always you want to preheat the oven to 421 degrees. Now, the thing about these cakes is that you put it in the pan upside down! Then once it's cooked you flip the pan over and hopefully a beautiful new cake will be before your very eyes. We start by taking some Agent Proto, A.K.A. t3h j3ff, and placing him throughout the bottom of the pan. Also spread out some Trumpet Thief and Giga Guess. Now, set that aside and get out a large mixing bowl. Break in 4 parts Del Moomba and pour in about 2 1/2 cups of Jebus. Add in 1 cup Bert and a tablespoon of Ultima Shadow. Take a spatula and stir for a good 10 minutes or until all the lumps are out. Set that bowl aside for now. Take another medium-sized mixing bowl and mix together 2 parts NewBlackMage, 2 parts CloudLeonhart, 3 parts Bahamut, and 1 part Carnage. Now stir these ingrediants together until all the lumps are out. Once that's done, take the medium bowl and poor the contents into the larger bowl while stirring together. A low speed blender may be used as long as your careful not to mix too fast. Once that's done, stir in just a small part of Doomsday and then pour in the cake pan over the Agent Proto, Trumpet Thief, and Giga Guess. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. After taking out be sure to let it cool for a good 45 minutes before attempting to flip it out of th epan. Enjoy the festivities and remember, Loony BoB likes to lick the spatulas!

Sacred Phoenix
12-31-2004, 04:46 AM
I like to lick spatulas, prefer the beaters though.:D

FightClubFan#47
12-31-2004, 09:43 AM
YAY! FOUR PARTS ME!!

Psychotic
12-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Y'know I used to be the greatest person on Eizon my planet thing was the best and everyone like Nait was jealous and bowed down to me but then Proto said I couldn't invade anywhere so I left my planet to Trumpet Thief and now he has a green title the end.

theundeadhero
12-31-2004, 01:37 PM
SSL is still one of the greater nations. They worship Walruses! Your country is like my Motherland. You should be proud we have grown so well.

Trumpet Thief
12-31-2004, 08:27 PM
chaos: Great Cake, theundeadhero :D

Rubedo: And Psy, thanks for giving SSL to me. After that, I inherited VL, and became an Overseer. Now I have a DARK GREEN title :love:

FightClubFan#47
12-31-2004, 11:51 PM
Y'know I used to be the greatest person on Eizon my planet thing was the best and everyone like Nait was jealous and bowed down to me but then Proto said I couldn't invade anywhere so I left my planet to Trumpet Thief and now he has a green title the end.

I invaded Nait! Does that make me greater?

Maxico
12-31-2004, 11:55 PM
Dammit. I always wanted to be a baked good.

Giga Guess
01-03-2005, 01:36 AM
W00T! I'm pastry!

Meat Puppet
01-03-2005, 03:38 AM
I like sweet rhubard puffed pastries, vanilla crowns and cream horns.