PDA

View Full Version : easy game?

Maya
12-31-2004, 12:07 PM
Cc seems quite easy, atleast it has been till now. I donīt know how to beat Dario. Itīs impossible. All his attacks are too strong. What should I do? And I thought fight for Einlazer was tough. :eek:

ShunNakamura
01-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Dario that brings back memories :P

Hmm.. I can't really remember exactly how I did it, but I do remember my party. It was Serge, Fargo and Riddle. More out of favorism then anything but it worked for me.

Anyways I remember that I used Serge and Fargo to attack and all three to heal. Fargo gets that blue only healing spell... and White magic has some nice healing abilities... although I only had one revive.. .wish I had more. Anyways the fight ended with everyone dead but Fargo and Fargo would have been dead the next turn but he dealt the finishing blow.

BTW tips I have are this.

1)Dario attacks with the black elemental so you really don't want your optional party memeber to be white, two whites are enough... wait... you can do it while being lynx if I remember right but... anyways one white is also enough when the attacker is advantaged.

2)IMO your third party member should have some curative capabilities as well as capable of doing and withstanding damage(which is why I love fargo.. .decent attack and healing with that special blue) So basically I think blue element is the best for your third although there are other options I think green does well at attacking and healing. And yellow has physical protection although I can't remember if that helps or not.

3)The third member should have decent to high hp to prolong survivablity.

4)the elements you use I feel should be are mostly curative and healing... after all it is unlikely that you will kill him before needing serious healling.

5)of course any powerful whites you have could be used on serge or Riddle depending on who is white and what whites you have and on whom you prefer to have healing(I prefer Riddle... but her magic can substitute for serges physical/magical combos).

6)It has been a while for me so While I remember taking all this in consideration it doubtlessly took me a bit to perfect my routine. go at it a few times. Perhaps for you a more offensive party would work better... I know I work best with defensive/healing magic and offensive physical... just how I play... you may play(and probably do) differently.

Maya
01-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Thank you for helping. I solved my problem by getting black plate. I didnīt know what it was before, but it worked. I had Lynx, Riddel and Karsh in my party. I tried earlier with Serge, Riddel and Karsh and without black plate. No wonder I failed.

ShunNakamura
01-02-2005, 04:09 AM
yeah... black plate is nice... but I never got it my first time through.... and he is tough then :P

And Karsh is definately good, tough and hits hard :D. Also nice to have lynx rather then serge. Cause Serge gets hurt fast :rolleyes2.