PDA

View Full Version : Help... Sin must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choco-bob
12-31-2004, 01:42 PM
I want to kill Sin at MiŽihen highroad!
But he is pulling me in to fast. I dint know what to do. All the Aeons i have, have overdrive. Well not Yojimbo, but Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva and Bahamut does. I have used Hastaga, but it doenst seem to help... What am i going to do??

TheSpoonyBard
12-31-2004, 02:16 PM
Well there's youre problem. Stop using aeons, the recovery period after their Overdrive is far too long, and this is what is causing your problem. Get all your character's Overdrives ready, then unleash them. A good start would be casting Hastega, then using Wakka's Attack Reels, Lulu's Flare/Ultima Fury (or DoubleCast Ultima) and Tidus' Blitz Ace. As soon as a character has finished their Overdrive switch to the next one until all Overdrives have been used. Try to finish up with a party of Lulu, Wakka and Yuna/Auron. Lulu, Yuna and Wakka can hit Sin when it's at a distance using magic (Lulu=Ultima/Flare, Yuna=Holy), Wakka can use his blitzball, and when Sin comes close enough Auron can hit it. Keep Hatega on all the time and Cure only when absolutely necessary.

aeon infinity
01-03-2005, 06:14 AM
that would be the aproach to the "characters" attack style but mine is the much more punishing style of the "Aeons" i first get Yuna to go down as much of tidus's and Auron's paths to boost her strength because roughly for each str point that she gets bahamut gets about 3 and if you want to hit harder with your aeons go and find the celestial weapons and either a sigil or crest for it. Next after getting lulu's, Auron's and waka's Ifrit, Yojimbo, Bahamut and Shiva should be able to pass the damage limit making them next to invincible enough to bet jecht's final form in 2 hits and bahamuts norm attack will excede the power of his overdrive