PDA

View Full Version : New Year

Breine
12-31-2004, 01:53 PM
Well, as everyone knows (or should at least know!) it's soon 2005. The year of 2004 has gone by, and we're getting ready to welcome a new year. At this time of the year I always think about how quickly the past year has gone by, what have happened throughout the old year, and what have been the best and worst experiences. What are your thoughts? What has happened and made an impression on you? What are your best/worst experiences of the past year?

Happy new year.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-31-2004, 03:10 PM
Best - finishing highschool

Worst- The Tsunami without a doubt

its newyears here!

HAPPY NEW YEARS YAY! UP TO THE 05 NOW HEHEH! :D

Rye
12-31-2004, 04:11 PM
It's not 2005 yet for me, but 2004 went by so fast. 2004 was a great year. :)

GrimmReaper
12-31-2004, 04:41 PM
teh 04 went rather fast now that i think back to 'this' time of the year, a year ago.. hopefully 05 will be quite fesitve.

happy newyears eve-day all :)

YunaGirl05
12-31-2004, 04:47 PM
i had a crapy year this year. execpt for my brother being born

Xander
12-31-2004, 05:28 PM
2004 has gone really fast, faster than most of the other years I can remember. One of the best things that happened to me was certainly being knighted here. Also, falling in love with somebody and all the time I spent with them was the best experiences of this year by far.

Worst experiences? I'm not sure really. Nothing in particular except coming home all the time I guess. And any arguements I've had with anybody this year because I hate those.

Happy New Year everyone.

theundeadhero
12-31-2004, 05:43 PM
As you get older it seems that every year goes by faster than the last. My greatest times this year were the 6 weeks I got to spent at home. While each was in 2 week sections, they all were equally fun. The worst for me would probably be, well, I don't really know. I try and make the best of any situation and usually do okay at it.

DMKA
12-31-2004, 09:21 PM
While this year has sucked for me on every personal level, it was pretty eventful. I went through Naval bootcamp, and I started college. My best friend graduated high school and bootcamp and is now about to go to be stationed at San Diego. I also lost a girlfriend/friend, and I got some piercings. So...woo, big stuff...but most of the year I've just been depressed and miserable. So I guess my best thing was getting into Uni and my worst was my mental/emotional state.

I certainly hope this year will be better.