PDA

View Full Version : a random pic i didnt know what to do with it^_^

finalheaven
12-31-2004, 04:58 PM
hi i drew this pic quite afew months ago and i didnt know what to do with it..soo..yeah..any thing u'd like to say?/ comments?

Xander
12-31-2004, 05:22 PM
I like it. I'm quite a fan of pencil art. The hair especially looks really good :) Something with the arm bothers me a little but I'm not sure what...too long/too low maybe? Anyway it's still really good. ^_^

The Triumphant Hero
12-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Pretty good. Just on a side note, what kind of pencil was it, i.e. No. 2, HB, 4B, etc.?

DeBlayde
01-01-2005, 09:39 AM
I like it. The outfit seems masculine, as does the nose, but the mouth and chin look feminine, as does the beauty mark on the upper lip. unless that's a booger. The arm and glove also look feminine.

It resembles Cloud, particularly given your avatar, and it would seem Cloud's getting back in touch with his cross-dressing self. :D

but I likes. pencil is my favorite drawing medium.

finalheaven
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
hey thanks for ethe advice^_^ yeah i always get comments that my male characters are kinda feminene...hmm..i guess ill have to work on that..its one of my earlier sketches and i was looking all over the net earlier on with blurry pics as guides so its kinda out of proportion.....anyway the pencil i used were a mix of HB and H.^_^ thanks^_^ ill try and do more later on...