PDA

View Full Version : Penace Tips

Adam 77
01-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Ok i dont know if there is any other thread that has done this but i cant be bothered to look here are a few tips for beating penace nice and easy:
1) Have tidus, wakka, rikku, as your starting three and use two chocobo wings with rikkus overdrive to cast super mighty G on all party members this gives u haste, proctect, and shell.
2)Use wakkas attack wheels often as u can and always take the arms out before attacking the torso
3)Use entrust from other members to give to wakka so his overdrive will build up and by having slayer as your overdrive abilty it will go up half way each time u beat a arm.
4)use healing waters as much as possible when neaded to restore your HP
5)When he loses his armoured body now is the time to switch chracters and start using entrust on wakka and the good thing about this form he cant (COUNTER ATTACK) so keep on attacking him as much as possible and make sure he does not have both arms because he can use JUDGEMENT DAY and wipe your party out instantly very annoying move lol. Autolife is the only thing that can save u if he uses his best move.
This is my tips of beating this kick ass weapon if any one has got any other tips of beating this *a****d just post it here.

Xander
01-01-2005, 04:53 PM
You already have one thread so I'll close this one. =)