PDA

View Full Version : least fav character

DynasticJam
01-01-2005, 07:08 PM
who is your worsf ffx character?!
If i had to choose it would probably be kimarhi

01-01-2005, 07:11 PM
it would be kimahri for me too. lulus for magic and aurons for strength but i dont see kimarhi fit well in any category.

boris no no
01-01-2005, 07:17 PM
kimahri
he looks cool but i never really used him

rubah
01-01-2005, 07:47 PM
worst, as in lowest stats?

kimarhi. he has an amazing 900 hp right now, because I accidentally fed him a couple of hp+300 spheres.

Next is a tie between lulu and wakka. except lulu has 200+ def, because I wound her through the defence area of my sphere grid^^;

I didn't like kimarhi personality wise, so he isn't in my main uberization party. I like wakka and lulu lots better, but they fall behind yuna rikku and auron (and tidus) so their stats are falling by the wayside.

DaggerFlux
01-01-2005, 08:16 PM
even though i choose not to use kimahri i took him round yunas part of the sphere grid so he has quite high magic.

my worst person was rikku, she has no special stats in anything, (eg, lulu and yuna=magic, auron strength, my wakka and tidus were equally strong to auron) the only thing she was good for IMo was use, but then i used one of those special spheres to give that to auron

so i never use her

Crazy the Clown
01-01-2005, 11:37 PM
If NPCs count, then Seymour Guado. He's a douche.

He kicks your ass, later in the game, but early on, he won't let you summon Anima, which is a waste. :mad:

DaggerFlux
01-01-2005, 11:43 PM
how cud you say such things about my one tru love.^^^^

yes i am slightly delusional.

i have thought of another character i dont like: yunalesca

what a biach lol

Crazy the Clown
01-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Well, he did try to kill me, and I ain't about to let that slide. I'm gonna treat him to a series of old-school 7-on-1 beat-downs! (In the game, that is.)

DaggerFlux
01-02-2005, 12:44 AM
*runs and hides*

me: u can deal with this one seymourykins

and also, is it just me, or in the wedding scene it looks suspiciously like seymour is wearing lipgloss, or is it just me.

take a look

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/DaggerFlux/seymoury.jpg

dunno how to put a pic up, so i did it this way lol

also, rikku has an okay overdrive if you mix the rite things, thats also the only reason i ever got her out

J.D
01-02-2005, 01:55 AM
I HATE SHELINDA :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Demon eye
01-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Kinoc...that fat FLUCKER

rubah
01-02-2005, 02:45 AM
I'm more worried about why seymour's strands of hair aren't. . .strands.

They're more like, clay. Yes. very clay.

Yunalesca is more creepy than anything.

"It's better to die in hope than to live in despair.

Come, let me be. . .your. . .LIBERATOR!"

those lines always freak me out, the way it's said.

DaggerFlux
01-02-2005, 03:20 AM
yer and she walks around in a thong, what makes her think that anyone wants to see her ass in a thong???

I'm more worried about why seymour's strands of hair aren't. . .strands.

They're more like, clay. Yes. very clay.

omg your right!! i never really looked at his hair before but now u mention it...

they look like scales,

HES A FISH!!

i still love him though :love:

Crazy the Clown
01-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Kinoc...that fat FLUCKER
Bet you're glad that he ends up dead, then.

Imperia
01-02-2005, 04:25 AM
Kimahri was the least impressive fighter, Seymour was not a very impressive villain, Dona was a big snob, Lucil was boring and had a terrible costume, and Elma was really weird.

Also, I like Wakka, but I thought he was pretty mean throughout the story. That was a bid turn-off.

ViVincent
01-02-2005, 04:28 AM
My least favorite character was easily Rikku. She was a decent addition to my party yes, but i could not stand her as a character. She just bugged the hell outta me!

Wilder
01-02-2005, 06:17 AM
I hate wakka and all that got to do with him like the blitzball. For those Rikku haters, Mix two Wings to discover and see her clothes on FFx-2 and youŽll change your opinion, Kimarhy Is just reserved, he talks only when he got to.

Sweet Beloved
01-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Kimahri was the least impressive fighter, Seymour was not a very impressive villain, Dona was a big snob, Lucil was boring and had a terrible costume, and Elma was really weird.

Also, I like Wakka, but I thought he was pretty mean throughout the story. That was a bid turn-off.

Diddo.

Garnet236
01-02-2005, 07:10 AM
Kimahri...he looks kinda strong to me at first sight....but not on second sight...

DMKA
01-02-2005, 01:37 PM
In battle? Rikku...I'm just not into the whole item based fighting thing, and her attacks are pathetic until you get a ton of strenght spheres activated.

But least favorite character, as in who they are in the story and such? It'd be Tidus...he was just too whiny for me.

Lain
01-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Hehe, and again I have to say yuna!

*~Nirvana~*
01-02-2005, 11:10 PM
It has to be Kimahri for me. I never used him once in my entire game because he was so pathetic at everything (No offence to any Kimahri fans out there even though I doubt there are any). Wakka was kinda bugging me as well. His whole "ya" thing got on my nerves a bit but none the less, he's still got a cool personality unlike Kimahri :irked: ....

DJZen
01-03-2005, 02:32 AM
I liked Kimahri. I found him very useful in battles and I found him pleasently unintrusive during story segments. I thought Yuna and Rikku were both incredibly DUMB though, so it's a dead even tie between them.

bEoWuLfX
01-03-2005, 02:47 AM
for battle kimarhi, but for story it would be yuna. I hate yuna, she's soooooo annoying. she and the queer tidus deserve each other.

aeon infinity
01-03-2005, 06:04 AM
my least fav character would have to be bahamuts fayth. he just points out the obviouse and is (in my opinion) more whiney than tidus (if possible) i quote"we are tired of dreaming" but dreaming is the best part of the day

xenapan
01-04-2005, 02:15 AM
i hate wakka and the way he talks... or tries to talk. >_<

DynasticJam
01-04-2005, 09:30 AM
I like the way he talks, it gives the game its own...(whats the word?) thing

Yuffie514
01-06-2005, 07:23 PM
i least like Rikku (but she's great in the sequel).

Chelsea
01-07-2005, 08:21 PM
i would have to pick wakka, even though he's realy cool, he just doesn't fit well in my group. all he can mostly do is through a ball. everyone else can do good magic, or fight well.

Deacan
01-07-2005, 11:30 PM
What?

Wakka is the best fighter if you go from the normal grid, he does his own grid, then Aurons and then tidus.

He also has the best overdrive in the game, the inferior fighter is Auron, he starts far to slow, can't hit any flyers and has rubbish overdrives.

DMKA
01-08-2005, 04:54 AM
she and the queer tidus deserve each other.
Hear hear now, such talk isn't necessary. :(

Del Murder
01-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Kimahri is my worst character. He doesn't have a specialty or clear cut path on the grid and that ruined his chances of getting used.

rubah
01-17-2005, 12:02 AM
Ah, but kimarhi can potentially be able to steal before you get rikku, *and* now he's going ahead of yuna on her sphere grid.

I'm not sure how this will play out by the time I get to gagazet, but it'll be nice to get Holy a few spheres earlier.

I'm starting to like him a bit more since I threaded him through rikku's sphere grid to get use and steal before going on to whitemageness. Two thieves are better than one. I'm liking him better than wakka now.

(you're right though, the whole 'omg I'm five steps from ultima but can't use it, omgomg' really really really sucks+makes him an undesireable character.)

Del Murder
01-17-2005, 02:57 AM
I did get steal with him before I got Rikku. :) Later in the game, though, not having a specialty hurt his face time with my team.

Lulu
01-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Hmmm. My least favorite character would be Tidus. He just annoys me.

Slade
01-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Hmmm. My least favorite character would be Tidus. He just annoys me.

Yep. I second that. Another character i couldn't stand was Shelinda..........i shudder at the thought of her annoying voice. Mika had an annoying voice also.

kidsgirl
01-18-2005, 10:14 PM
Kimahri doesnt really do much, I think. One can make him really strong but oh all the characters to work on, why him??? Rikku is 2nd worse, strength-wise, I think.

Dark Sage
01-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Kimahri is cool, but Auron is much better. :mog:

I Don't Need A Name
01-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Kimarhi is awful

rubah
01-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Except he has regen dispel and all that fun stuff that yuna DOESN'T yet. and use and steal. although I think I funnelled yuna off that way for some theivey love. Can always use more theives.

His overdrives do suck though. They all do minimalistic damage-_- except maybe the 'omg, I die so you die too!' one, except I've never used it.

At least his ultimate weapon isn't nearly as hard to get. I can do red-butterfly dodging. it's lightning that gets to me. and bird dodging.

Xantor
01-21-2005, 04:36 AM
I absolutely despised Mika. And I didn't like seymour much, the first i eva saw him i hated him and i didn't even know he was evil twisted b***rd. Oh and cuz he kissed yuna, i always thought that was for tidus.

Sweet Beloved
01-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Ewwwugh.... I hated that kiss. I wanted to throw up. I wanted Tidus to kiss her.

Creed
01-21-2005, 10:38 PM
2 things I am the Bro of Demon eye and he says yes he is and I say my least favorite character is Cid...hes in every fricken god damn game...*starts beating Cid with my drumb sticks*

rubah
01-23-2005, 03:18 AM
. . .Man, I feel sorta embarassed to be a percussionist right now.

There's no b in drum, by the way.

And remember rule one: "NEVER Ever HIT PEOPLE WITH YOUR STICKS"
Incidentally, rule two is generally 'quit playing so loud dangit'

Creed
01-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Kimari is my weakest character tho i posted Cid

velvet.fireball
01-26-2005, 09:53 PM
wakka annoys me through most of the game so ill say him first. shelinda's voice also annoys me, and all that yevon stuff being rammed down my throat by her every time i see her bugs me. but id say the worst character in the game is kinoc - he just makes me think of palmer from ff7, absolutely no relevence to the story whatsoever!

Dark Goddess
01-31-2005, 11:09 PM
I don't like Kamari that much...

lufia
01-31-2005, 11:16 PM
auron is kool and the most useful for me. i h8 rikku, shes too annoying.
kimihari is alrite but in battle his just a burden for me because i have to switch characters to him so he can get xp.

Destai
01-31-2005, 11:32 PM
I didnt like Auron. Probably because he was sluggish. When someones got that cool guy attitude I want them to be really fast and killer.

kaine the dragoon
02-05-2005, 10:06 PM
WAKKA MY WORST NIGHTMARE
1.he's ugly
2.he talk stupid ya?
3.he attacks with a blitzball................ :mad: :mad: