PDA

View Full Version : The save Boris Johnson Mission

gokufusionss1
01-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Here he is Boris Johnson a fine spectical of a man with his wavy locks and sea blue eyes, you can't help but love him.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1945000/images/_1947205_boris150.jpg

English gent, British MP and editor of the spectator political magazine are but a few vocations of this giant of a man, Wether it be pushing foward the ever going mission for us all to ride bikes or argueing with car drivers. He is a man of such verbal eloquence and desire that everyone he meets is imbued with a sense superiority warmth.

He has a great love of children and public events.
http://www.map-reading.co.uk/scv/SCV_sl6805.jpg http://www.geocities.com/borisjohnsonfanclub/image002.jpg

and is also one of todays foremost philosophers.

On Cars and Mobile Phones

''I don't believe that talking on a mobile phone while driving a car is any more dangerous than the many other things that people do with their free hands while driving - nose-picking, reading the paper, studying the A-Z, beating the children, and so on''

On Tony Blair

''It is just flipping unbelievable. He is a mixture of Harry Houdini and a greased piglet. He is barely human in his elusiveness. Nailing Blair is like trying to pin jelly to a wall''

On Privatisation

''It is only now, says Blair, that the terrible effects of botched privatisation are being felt on the nation's arteries, just as a heart attack patient spectacularly collapses after eighteen blissful years of eating pork pies''

On George W. Bush

''The President is a cross-eyed Texan warmonger, unelected, inarticulate, who epitomises the arrogance of American foreign policy''

Unfortunately Boris has fell on hard times after purely by accident having an affiar with his assistant and getting her pregnant he has been striped of his vital and highly respected position as shadow spokesman for the arts and is utterly down in the dumps.

So come on people lets save Boris Johnson and make him our new British prime minister.

sign the petition. Boris for PM (http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?Boris4PM&1)

And post any messages of support because i love this man and soon you will love this man too.

Psychotic
01-01-2005, 07:52 PM
BORIS! BORIS! BORIS! BORIS! BORIS! :love:

crono_logical
01-01-2005, 07:59 PM
He looks like that comedian form Little Britain, maybe that's a new career for him to head into :D I fail to believe someone can "accidently have an affair" though, so tough luck to him.

Doomgaze
01-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Oops, I slipped.

srisly he looks like a hobbit.

theundeadhero
01-01-2005, 08:03 PM
He somehow reminds me of Chris Farley.

Doomgaze
01-01-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm 40 years old and I live in a van down by the River Thames!

bennator
01-01-2005, 08:12 PM
I thought he looked sort of like Donald Trump myself.

gokufusionss1
01-01-2005, 08:19 PM
He looks like that comedian form Little Britain, maybe that's a new career for him to head into :D I fail to believe someone can "accidently have an affair" though, so tough luck to him.

that's why they call it satire.

boris no no
01-01-2005, 08:24 PM
hahahahahahahaha
i havn't seen anything this good in a while!
good on you gokufusionss1 :love: :love: :love:
i want him to be king! he can insult people all the time just like good ol phillip!
:D:D:D
*points to name*
heheeheehee!!!

escobert
01-01-2005, 10:27 PM
sure? :D

UltimateSpamGrover
01-01-2005, 10:36 PM
i am confused and/or bored

yo momma
01-01-2005, 11:19 PM
I signed it but one question. How does he acidentally get her pregnant?

Crazy the Clown
01-01-2005, 11:21 PM
You forgot to post negative opinion options. After all, these debates tend to go both ways.

boko9955
01-01-2005, 11:25 PM
i am just confused

-N-
01-02-2005, 04:15 AM
I signed it but one question. How does he acidentally get her pregnant?
Think omnidirectional fountain.

Yamaneko
01-02-2005, 04:36 AM
I still think talking on the phone and beating your kids is bad. Pick one or the other, please.

gokufusionss1
01-02-2005, 04:33 PM
some people can multitask.