Eirhgiez*i don't know how to spell it*
Bloody Roar Series
Dead or Alive Series
Guilty Gear Series

I like a lot a fighting games
Just tell me what buttons do what and i'll whip anyone:D

Pure Strife
01-02-2005, 02:16 AM
I'll happily play a few rounds of Tekken now and then, but I find most fighting games are a bit dull.

Magus
01-02-2005, 06:52 AM
I love fighting games. they are not as much time consuming as any other kind of game. which is good. u can just have like 15mins between 2 things and can play a few games and go on with your life. most of the new games now are too much time.

I like 2d fighting games better than 3d, i have trouble with the camera and sometimes i get confused with the movin around.

Sweet Beloved
01-02-2005, 08:22 AM
All those that Yahzoo's Queen said.

Breine
01-02-2005, 05:47 PM
I also love fighting games. I'm killer good at the Tekken games, give me Nina Williams and I'll crush all of you, and also fairly good at the Soul Calibur games.

NM
01-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Can't beat 2D beat 'em ups.

Street Fighter series
King of Fighters series
Fatal Fury : Mark of the wolves
Capcom Vs SNK series

Street Fighter Alpha 3 would have to be my favourite though.

The only 3D beat 'em up's worth playing are the Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter games.

Mirage
01-02-2005, 07:13 PM
I never cared too much about Tekken.
The ones I've got are Virtua Fighter 4, Soul Calibur 2 and Dead or Alive 2. I'd say Soul Calibur 2 is the best out of them.

J.D
01-02-2005, 07:16 PM
My Favorite From The 3 I Mentioned Is Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Im So Vicious On It
Ill Whip Anyone There ^__^

And SF 3rd Strike Just Rules, I Suck In Alfa 3, I Like It Anyway
Why You Want A V-Ism When You Have An A Groove ^___^

Dking'squeen
01-02-2005, 07:40 PM
I also love fighting games. I'm killer good at the Tekken games, give me Nina Williams and I'll crush all of you, and also fairly good at the Soul Calibur games.

Give me Jin, Hwoarang or Ling Xiaoyu and I'll whip ANYBODY!
*that includes Nina too*

My Favorite From The 3 I Mentioned Is Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Im So Vicious On It
Ill Whip Anyone There ^__^

what's you team?

Psylocke, Cammy and Ken are my best or replace Psylocke or Cammy with Morrigan
My projectile team: Morrigan, BB Hood and Ryu/Cable

J.D
01-02-2005, 07:59 PM
If You Dig In The Game You´ll See It Has Top And Low Tiers
It Just Rules ^_^

My Best Teams

Team Combofiend

Sentinel - R/ Magneto - A / Iron Man - B

Team Scrub

Sentinel - R / Cable - B / Ciclops - B

^___^

Chibi Youkai
01-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Soul Calibur all the way!
Just give me Cervantes and I'll beat all of you into the ground!

Dking'squeen
01-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Soul Calibur all the way!
Just give me Cervantes and I'll beat all of you into the ground!

Talim and Kilik! ALL the way!

Craig
01-02-2005, 09:51 PM
I don't really play fighting games but I do enjoy Soul Calibur 2.

Chibi Youkai
01-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Can't stand Kilik. Talim's okay.

Dking'squeen
01-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Can't stand Kilik. Talim's okay.

Does he beat you?
If he beat me I'd hate him too
I don't like Voldo
I'll kick ass of anyone else though....*Cervantes...i can't fight him and not get angry*
Kilik's got reach i like that

Erdrick Holmes
01-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Guilty Gear X2 #Relaod
SNK Vs Capcom Chaos
Capcom Vs SNK 2
King of Fighters 97 (the best KoF)
Soul Calibur 2

Mortal Kombat SUCKED. Piss poor controls, lame storyline, they tried to make good graphics for its time but they ended up bogging down the gameplay. People only liked it because you can kill people in it.

And 3D fighters are lame, the only good ones were Soul Calibur 2 and Virtua Fighter 2,3, and 4.

Dking'squeen
01-03-2005, 02:04 AM
Mortal Kombat SUCKED. Piss poor controls, lame storyline, they tried to make good graphics for its time but they ended up bogging down the gameplay. People only liked it because you can kill people in it.

that's why i like it:D
Not all 3Ds suck...whatever
Your opinion so...
I just started playing Guilty Gear Isaku

Erdrick Holmes
01-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Guilty Gear Isuka is a good game but it has it's flaws. It's annoying to play Single Player, the practically dumped the storyline. The Boost mode and the Robo-Ky MKII was great, I loved how you can customize your own fighter like that.

Dking'squeen
01-03-2005, 02:12 AM
Guilty Gear Isuka is a good game but it has it's flaws. It's annoying to play Single Player, the practically dumped the storyline. The Boost mode and the Robo-Ky MKII was great, I loved how you can customize your own fighter like that.

the story mode reminded me of Tekken Force, that mini game in the Tekken games
I think that the daredevils on that, when it's like two on one is funny
I would get it if i wasn't too busy trying to get my revenge on Johnny
I just started playing it yesterday, so there are some things that i haven't checked out
But i'm still fighting with my guy, Chipp Zanuff and my girls Dizzy and Jam

escobert
01-03-2005, 02:13 AM
I <3 MK :p screw you Joel :p:p:p and I play Soul Caliber II for GC.

ChaosCalibur
01-03-2005, 02:17 AM
DOA is the best fighting game series ever

Dking'squeen
01-03-2005, 02:20 AM
DOA is the best fighting game series ever

is it because of the girls?
*drools over Ayane and Kasumi*
sorry about that
I like the tag battles on DOA *the one I have anyway*
DOA has a lot of nice combos in it

Erdrick Holmes
01-03-2005, 02:25 AM
DOA is fun but they put alot of emphasis on the girls. Which is good.

Dking'squeen
01-03-2005, 02:32 AM
DOA is fun but they put alot of emphasis on the girls. Which is good.

*nods*
You can tell that it was made by a bunch of guys too
The guys are either old, too bulky to care for or..i don't know
The only good guys that i use are Ein and Jann-Lee*drools* sorry about that

DMKA
01-03-2005, 05:01 AM
RIVAL SCHOOLS
Super Street Fighter II
Street Fighter Alpha III
Guilty Gear X2
Samurai Showdown

MK = Teh suck controls.

Bloodline666
01-04-2005, 11:16 PM
I'd have to say the Mortal Kombat and Tekken series' are my favorite fighting game series. I'm kinda waiting for Tekken 5 to come out on consoles, but Mortal Kombat Deception is the first game I've ever played online. I had to get used to the "Cheesers" for a while and find some anti-cheeses. Hell, I even learned some of the cheesiest tactics, just in case someone wants to get cheesy with me.

Crazy the Clown
01-04-2005, 11:50 PM
Excluding Bio FREAKS and War Gods, I can honestly say that I haven't seen a bad fighting game, yet. Those are the only 2 I know of that suck.

Dking'squeen
01-05-2005, 12:12 AM
I'm kinda waiting for Tekken 5 to come out on consoles

release date for PS2: february 22, 2005
oh yeah i looked that up! ^_^

Mo-Nercy
01-05-2005, 11:11 AM
I prefer technical fighters over the fighting games where you simply have to spew out combos that you've committed to memory. For this reason, I like Soul Calibur II. There's no such thing as a 'special' move in this game, rather the best players use effective moves and stances to psyche out opponents.

I phased out of Tekken a long time ago. It's way too slow but I can still play a little bit. Lee, Xiaoyu and Kazuya were my first stringers.

Polaris
01-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Tekken and Rival School were great, so as Evil Zone....

Dianom
01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Mortal kombat has to be the best fighting game, it may be one of the oldest but definitely one of the best. Soul caliber is a close second for sure and third has to be Tekken no matter how many of them there are there still kool.

And Nightmare is the best character in soulcabiler (well in the second one anyway) his range and pure power make him unstoppable if u can use him.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Street Fighter Alpha series
and Tekken, give me Eddy and I will break-dance all of you to hell.

Bloodline666
01-05-2005, 05:42 PM
In the Tekken series, I almost religiously play as Kazuya (In Tekken 3, my main character is Jin, since Kazuya's not in that game, and Jin has Kazuya moves in that game)

However, in MK2, I enjoy using Kitana, because if you get trapped in the corner against her, it's just about over for you. In MKD, I like to cheese with Kobra a bit. I started off using Sindel, but got a little too cheap with that foot grab. If ANYONE thinks about cheesing me with Noob-Smoke or Dairou, I'm picking Bo Rai Cho and using his throw infinite glitch thing! I can hold my own as Raiden, I started using Liu Kang and Nightwolf, and one of my favorites to use is Jade, because it's one mistake against her and you're gone. I especially like playing this game online. If you have the game and play it on PS2 Online (NTSC users only please), then PM me.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Mortal Kombat rocks my socks.
It's the non-geek's fighting game.

black orb
01-08-2005, 01:25 AM
>>> Samurai Shodown 4 Amakusa`s revenge.
still the best of the series..

J.D
01-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Mortal Kombat rocks my socks.
It's the non-geek's fighting game.

MK Has The Best Storyline A Fightin Game Could Ever Have ^_^
Even Tough
It Doesnt Require Much Skill In Real Life Matches
While Games With Poor Storyline Like Street Fighter Third Strike Do ^____^

" Es Solo Mi Humilde Opinion "

Erdrick Holmes
01-08-2005, 08:51 PM
MK Has The Best Storyline A Fightin Game Could Ever Have ^_^
Even Tough
It Doesnt Require Much Skill In Real Life Matches
While Games With Poor Storyline Like Street Fighter Third Strike Do ^____^

" Es Solo Mi Humilde Opinion "

Try Guilty Gear, the storyline spans over like 300 years. It's impressive. It's almost along the lines of a Xenogears style storyline.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-08-2005, 09:23 PM
I don't know anything about Guilty Gear's story other than the fact that Bridget was raised by nuns to look and act like a girl, but I can definitely say that Mortal Kombat's plot is terrible. It's just a bunch of generic stuff an angry teenager with a notebook full of drawings of demons with long teeth would come up with yeah. "Grrr...demons...rrrr outworld...ergh...dimensions...um...portals...rrrrrgh...armies of hell with totally sweet flying demons and centaurs...ooooouuuuurghhhh yeahhhhhh martial arts ninja assassin cyborgs and like a guy sucking this other guy's soul out of his body and it's glowing green like all souls do oh man my parents totally don't understand me!"

Dking'squeen
01-08-2005, 09:27 PM
I don't know anything about Guilty Gear's story other than the fact that Bridget was raised by nuns to look and act like a girl

Bridget's also a guy who was raised as a girl

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-08-2005, 09:49 PM
That's what I said.

SadisticStreetSoldie
01-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Tekken 4 is my favourite fighting game ever even though I'm still confused over who Ogre was. Do Jin and his dad have the Devil gene or a Ogre Devil gene like I've heard so many people say? Tsssssh. Anyway I hated Cardinal Syn and Evilzone.

Erdrick Holmes
01-08-2005, 11:08 PM
MK was too much of a noob fighter. You can press two buttons to launch of moves. It's stupid.

Dingo Jellybean
01-08-2005, 11:17 PM
MK2 rocked though. The only MK I ever liked seriously.

But MvC or SSF2T are my 2 favorite fighters. I love them both, I never get tired of them.

Mr. Graves
01-09-2005, 12:58 AM
MK2 rocked though. The only MK I ever liked seriously.

Dingo knows the score.

I liked both MK 1 and 2. I would play them for hours and hours. I didn't like the Genesis version, especially after playing the clearly superior coin-op version. (Good thing there is Midway Arcade Treasures. Finally, I worthy home port of MK2.)

But overall, the best fighting game I've played would have to be Super SFII: The New Challengers. It's the last game in the SF series that I've actually played. I probably should get the ROMs of the other games when I have time. =X

Lionx
01-09-2005, 11:09 AM
I never liked MK, focus is too much on gore and not the action itself. Scrubby game ;)

Street Fighter : Third Strike is kinda good, and i really like the old school Street Fighters too.

Capcom vs SNK2 is by far my favorite game, watching some vids of it and doing stuff you NEVER thought you can do with it. I really like how theres so many characters and how much the Grooves can determine so much. A character in the wrong Groove may mean that you might just l-l-l-l-l-losssseeee...By far my fave grooves are A and C, but only C N and K i am good at using.

C Groove: Ken-Cammy-Sagat(2)
A Groove: Rolento-Sakura-Bison(army man, 2)
P Groove: Yun-Cammy-Kyo(2)
S Groove: Ryu-Ryo-Joe(2)
N Groove: Vice-Maki-Iori(2)
K Groove: Hibiki-Yamazaki/Kyosuke-Haohmaru(2)

o.o yes i am nuts xD

I also like Marvel vs Capcom 2, but their game is way more unbalanced so not as big a fan. Cable-Cpt Commando-Sentinel = cheapness to hell.

I also like the KoF Series as well as Samurai Spirits(Shodown)[especially 2, cat girlll!!!! :love: ], story way better than SF. I also like to in the future try out Gulty Gear. However i am not a fan of 3-D games cept KoF: Maximum Impact.

BTW fighting games are really deep and involving if you really want to be good at them, you just dont see it playing casually, try d/ling some vids or watching stuff in the net like on combovideos.com or justdefend.com

J.D
01-11-2005, 05:07 AM
C Groove: Ken-Cammy-Sagat(2)
A Groove: Rolento-Sakura-Bison(army man, 2)
P Groove: Yun-Cammy-Kyo(2)
S Groove: Ryu-Ryo-Joe(2)
N Groove: Vice-Maki-Iori(2)
K Groove: Hibiki-Yamazaki/Kyosuke-Haohmaru(2)

I also like Marvel vs Capcom 2, but their game is way more unbalanced so not as big a fan. Cable-Cpt Commando-Sentinel = cheapness to hell.

BTW fighting games are really deep and involving if you really want to be good at them, you just dont see it playing casually, try d/ling some vids or watching stuff in the net like on combovideos.com or justdefend.com

A Good Player I See
Anyway

MvsC2 Is Unbalanced, But If You Have Noticed, The Mental Game Is The Best Part In Here
Playin Vs Cable Sent Capcom, You Realize Capcom Is Yer Weak Point, So A Good Idea Is To Snapback To Him And Kill ^_^

CvS2 Rules, I Agree

My Teams

K Sagat (2) / Cammy / Blanka
N Akuma / Chun Li / Sagat (2)
A Ken / Sakura / Bison (2)
P Blanka / Cammy / Sagat (2)

Fighting Game Videos Games
mmmm

You Can Find The Most on www.combovideos.com But www.video-opera.com And www.shoryuken.com Are Also Helpful ^___^

KOF Series Suck looool

Lionx
01-11-2005, 05:21 AM
SRK isnt as good as it used to be ; ;

What are some of yoru Customs for Ken? >_> i never figured that out so i usually Cancel in C Groove instead.

BTW i sitll find SF: Third strike and P Groove to be more mindgames than anything else.

Crazy the Clown
01-11-2005, 07:32 AM
Of all the dopest fighting games out there, none would have the same level of controversy as the Mortal Kombat series.

This was the first game to introduce death to the opponents. Scorpion's fatality, which I refer to as, "Kentucky Fried Fighter," is still one of my favorites.

Lady Selphie
01-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Tekken Tag

Chibi Youkai
01-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Tekken Tag was good, but only if you played with 6 or 8 people :p

Lionx
01-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Although rarely played at tournament lvl and mostly played as a party game....how can you guys forget Super Smash Bros and its GameCube brother? Its pure unadulterated fun xD

Pheesh
01-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Tekken 4: Give me hwoarang (spelling is off, havn't played in a while) or steve and you shal all have you're boxors roxord.

MKD: Shujinko (which midway genius thought to himself "i feel like having a guy that could freeze you, then throw a spear at you and the do liu kangs bicycle kick".) and noob-smoke.

Bernhard
01-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Virtua Fighter series for the incredible depth.
Bushido Blade for the precision, innovation and realism.
Ultimate Fighting Championship for the immense number of moves and realism.
Tobal no.1 for its grappling system and characters.

Most other fighting games aren't worth a mention put besides these games, in my opinion.

Erdrick Holmes
01-12-2005, 05:39 PM
I made a Custom Groove on CvS2. It uses the bar of the P groove, the running ability, and the air combos.

Lionx
01-12-2005, 09:45 PM
But but...ex grooves are for scrubs ; ;

:tongue: Nah its just barely anyone uses Ex besides friend and casual play these days, even in Xbox Live vids i see ><;

Pheesh
01-13-2005, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=Bernhard]
QUOTE]
I thought bushido blade sucked on to many levels to even be able to catch and elevator up.

negareboshi
01-13-2005, 03:33 AM
i luv tekken tag! and whenever my brother and i aren't in an argument, we hang out and play vid games =D. (he's 22 but always up for a game) now the damn ps2 keeps giving me the disk read error which makes me soooo mad!!! tried tekken 4, didn't really like it. i doubt i'd like tekken 5 either... mk deadly alliance is all right for me. good graphix, love to kill people, but not as good as the tekken series. tried mk deception and i was greatly disappointed.. i like how you can knock your opponent out of certain arenas though =D

Crazy the Clown
01-13-2005, 03:43 AM
i luv tekken tag! and whenever my brother and i aren't in an argument, we hang out and play vid games =D. (he's 22 but always up for a game) now the damn ps2 keeps giving me the disk read error which makes me soooo mad!!! tried tekken 4, didn't really like it. i doubt i'd like tekken 5 either... mk deadly alliance is all right for me. good graphix, love to kill people, but not as good as the tekken series. tried mk deception and i was greatly disappointed.. i like how you can knock your opponent out of certain arenas though =D

You may want to consider using some Clear Kote spray on that disc. Costs $8 at Blockbuster, but it gets old games working like new.

negareboshi
01-13-2005, 03:52 AM
thanks i'll try it!

Chibi Youkai
01-13-2005, 04:31 AM
Or, if you had the same problem I had, you'll end up buying a new ps2.

Bernhard
01-16-2005, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=Bernhard]
QUOTE]
I thought bushido blade sucked on to many levels to even be able to catch and elevator up.
On which levels, then?

Lionx
01-17-2005, 06:52 AM
Just played Naruto 3 Ninja Taisen (sp) today for Gamecube, and the PS2 one too which i forgot the game. GC> PS2 one really..PS2 is all graphics for the most part with GC focusing on the strategic action.

Lulu
01-17-2005, 07:14 AM
I like the Mortal kombat and Tekken series. :love:

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-17-2005, 09:08 AM
I rather enjoyed Bushido Blade myself, because of the realistic factor, i.e. a sword to the neck=death.

Super Smash Bros. Melee is the best. Hands down.

I just got Soul Calibur 2 and I must say I'm somewhat addicted, although that's so that my friend won't beat me when she comes over. I tend to use Kilik or Link (I wanted the Gamecube port because I don't like Heihachi).

I like Marvel vs. Capcom 2 as well, although I'm not that good at it.

Mortal Kombat, quite frankly, doesn't appeal to me. The story, as someone already mentioned, is far too overdone and not that compelling. My cousin just got Deception, we sat there for maybe 30 minutes playing it and seeing all the fatalities. After that, we got bored and moved on.

Dreddz
01-19-2005, 12:25 PM
Theres lots of fighting games i like.I used to love mortal kombat but the new ones for PS2 are fracially crap. Tekken is good i got up to tekken tag but didnt get number 4 i got soul caliber 2 instead. I agree with the guy before Bushindo Blade was the one for me .

illuminated
01-24-2005, 05:16 PM
i noticed nobody mentioned Bloody Roar here...that was one helluva cool game. anybody tried that before? i personally like Bakuryu (the mole) since he has the coolest moves although i'm pretty bad at executing the more complicated ones :(

anyhow i still have a soft spot for Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, esp. MK2...played it with my bro when i was 8, and truth be told...i was attracted to it because of the fatalities and all...pretty violent eh? ;) But yeah generally, i like fighting games over everything else...FF would be the exception.

Dking'squeen
01-24-2005, 05:24 PM
i noticed nobody mentioned Bloody Roar here

I thought i mentioned it
i love Bloody Roar
When I first palyed it, no one could beat me and Alice *i think that's her name* i know she's a sexy bunny

Destai
01-24-2005, 05:35 PM
whoo Tekken forever!

Dreddz
01-24-2005, 05:48 PM
now i think about it i think soul calibers the best damn why did i sell it

J.D
01-27-2005, 02:31 AM
3rd Strike Easily The Best

strawberryman
01-27-2005, 02:34 AM
now i think about it i think soul calibers the best damn why did i sell it
I love Soul Calibur. I always win as Nitemare.

Dreddz
01-27-2005, 05:18 PM
actually bushindo blade was the best. Then tekken then Rival schools

Erdrick Holmes
01-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Tech Romancer for Dreamcast. Probably the most underrated fighting game ever made.

Blackmageboi
01-27-2005, 08:44 PM
TEKKEN + BLODDY ROAR + DEAD OR ALIVE

la monk
01-29-2005, 10:37 PM
i only ever really played soul calibur and its great. i would play the new doa, but sadly i am xbox-less.(no xbox)

Rostum
01-30-2005, 06:41 AM
Street Fighter series,
Pocket Fighter for the PSX,
Battle Area Toshendo series,
Smash Brothers,
Mortal Kombat (earlier ones).

Appless
01-30-2005, 02:19 PM
Tekken, Soul Calibur, Smash Bros and Bushido Blade.

J.D
02-04-2005, 02:05 AM
Now Lets Talk Bout Bad Fighting Video Games
I Say Rage Of The Dragons Sucks Big Time
More Than FF X2

Lionx
02-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Bad fighting games? Shaq Fu >_>

crashNUMBERS
02-05-2005, 02:36 AM
you want to hear bad
Mortal kombat with their real people in costumes characters.
world heroes
svc chaos
capcom fighting evolution
but theres many many more that i do not know

now if your talking about good fighting games than my top favorite is tekken then street fighter and the king of fighters

Sweet Beloved
02-05-2005, 02:38 AM
My favorite is probably Soul Caliber II. It was good. Street Fighter games are great.

crashNUMBERS
02-05-2005, 02:40 AM
also if you want to find out a lot about fighting games go to www.fightersgeneration.com. if you dont put the www part it wont work. For now the character section is down so its not working yet. just so you know i am not the creator of this website.

Erdrick Holmes
02-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Just so everybody knows, Marvel Vs Capcom is more overrated then Halo.

Shoden
02-05-2005, 02:36 PM
i like some fighting games

Sould Blade
Mortal Kombat II
Dead or Alive (all of em)
Tekken 4
Bloody roar 2
Streets of Rage 2
Dbz Budokai 3 (only one of the dbz fight games i like)

i dont really play em much but i play em inbetween the waits for new final fantasies

Dking'squeen
02-08-2005, 04:33 PM
whoo Tekken forever!

speaking of that, tekken 5 anyone?

Just so everybody knows, Marvel Vs Capcom is more overrated then Halo.

I like MVC2 better than the first one, but i can find better games although i kick ass

Battle Area Toshendo series

Hey Omecle, that's the one with...the old guy with the monster nails, Sophia *i think the one with the annoying laugh* and the dancer with the twin knives, right? If it is I haven't played in so long! I think the last one was 2 or 3 with Eiji and Duke

I love Soul Calibur. I always win as Nitemare.

All the power to you and Seigfried!

now if your talking about good fighting games than my top favorite is tekken then street fighter and the king of fighters

Someone's been in my mind

absinthe fairy
02-10-2005, 06:27 AM
I'm a fan of the Dead or Alive series. I prefer it over Tekken. Although both series are good. Soul Blade & Calibur II bloody rock. Nothing like some slick weaponary fighting.

Lionx
02-10-2005, 06:30 AM
Just a thought, do you guys think that Tekken 3-Dish series(excluding Virtua Fighter) is harder? Or the SF 2-Dish? Because frankly at the arcade at college, Tekken seems alot easier, i can mash buttons and win despite me sucking(even though i have the console game). However if i do that right accross the room on my CvsS2 machine, i would get creamed. >_> So i feel 2-D games are harder...and i guess thats why most girls play Tekken instead of crowding around the CvsS2 machine with us guys. The tricky movements of the control pad/joystick with other little factors seem to be much more complicated than just a mash of buttons in a particular order...not to mention the mind games..

GhandiOwnsYou
02-10-2005, 08:14 PM
I'll rock the Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution FOREVER. i got way into fighting games with Street Fighter 2, then i stopped playing for a long time (other than a brief stint with Tekken 3) Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution owns all though. the speed and technicality of the combos is incredible. Soul Caliber 2 annoys the hell out of me for unknown reasons, and Tekken 4 / tag is way too slow now that I know the joy of VF 4. long live Shun Di and Lei Fei!!!! The Drunk or the Monk will own you all forever! *points to custom title*

crashNUMBERS
02-20-2005, 07:21 PM
ok who in here hates mortal kombat. I sure do.

J.D
03-16-2005, 03:05 AM
What Are You Talkin Bout
MK Rules
Well If We´re Talkin Bout MK DA And Deception It Sure Does

The Other MKs Had This Universal Way Of Playin It
That You Didnt Had To Scratch Your Char
DA And Deception Require That You Master Your Char

Just My 2 Cents ^_^