PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Moments

ViVincent
01-02-2005, 04:58 AM
Im posting this as a comical lesson to all you folks out there. I beat the final battle in Final Fantasy 7 in a very odd way. I was playing with my good friend and was about to do Omnislash to own Sephiroth, however i hesitated and got attacked by sephiroth. Not only did i almost die, but instead of beating the game with an awesome limit break i merely countered him. My friends was very unhappy with me for that one :D

Now share any comical moments u have?

Braindead_Paul
01-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Im posting this as a comical lesson to all you folks out there. I beat the final battle in Final Fantasy 7 in a very odd way. I was playing with my good friend and was about to do Omnislash to own Sephiroth, however i hesitated and got attacked by sephiroth. Not only did i almost die, but instead of beating the game with an awesome limit break i merely countered him. My friends was very unhappy with me for that one :D

:eek: That's exactly what happened to me...

Wolfmeister
01-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Huh? Huh? What?

I still don't get it about FF moment??

Mittopotahis
01-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Ok...If you know how FFTA works, then go down to the line...If you dont then read THE WHOLE LOT!

Ok... I FFTA, you walk around Ivalice, completing missions, versing other clans etc. via engagements...Engagements are battles...In Engagments, you pick what people from your clan (usually 4-6 of them) you want for the engagement... The units then take turns in attacking and try to beat the other team...

There are judges in every engagement which make sure you dont break the laws (yes, there are laws) Laws alternate between each day and each place, so they are usually different (untill they have completed a full cycle, which they then repeat)...

If you break a law, you either get a yellow card or a red card...If you get a yellow card, then something bad happens (no AP, Gil Fine, Status Down etc.) If you get a red crad, the unit is sent to jail...You either have to release them (which costs money) or wait untill their time is up...

The catch with it is that if Marche (the main character) gets sent to jail, its game over

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...Here we go

I was in a clan engagement agaisnt the Roda Dragons (a clan)... I was eager to finish them off...I was killing them (I had all my 6 to their 1 left)... The Last Dragon only had about 15 health left or so...

It was Marche's turn... So i moved him close to the dragon...but it wasnt close enough..so i used Far Fist (which is a ranged technique)...I killed it and i was happy... what i forgot (and i had already pressed "Do It!" was that Techniques were Forbidden...

The judge caught me and gave me a red card and Marche was sent to prison and i got a game over....UNFAIR!

Oh well