PDA

View Full Version : 404 Error

Baloki
01-02-2005, 06:36 PM
While trying to browse EoFF from my homemade computer during new years eve I kept getting a 404 Error Message.

I think the site is to blame as my cardboard laptop booted fine and it was well powered by local booze and the local radio was making some pleasing beeping noises signafying it was all working. Therefore I call for this site to be cardboard browsing compatable! Your losing well over 5 visitors a year by not following PICS (Paper & Ink Coding Standards), it must be stopped. Oh and if anyone has a spare orange pen I would be most greatful as my laptop has ran out :)

Loony BoB
01-02-2005, 06:59 PM
How fast does your laptop run?

theundeadhero
01-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Well, I don't know if I can help but I could send you some designs for a styrofoam system with shoelace strings wiring. It's neato!

Cz
01-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Perhaps you should upgrade your pro-scissor. *banned*

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-02-2005, 09:42 PM
How fast does your laptop run?
Mine goes at abou 30 mph. It won a marathon last year.

Yamaneko
01-02-2005, 10:46 PM
:down:

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-03-2005, 02:49 AM
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?!

Hawkeye
01-03-2005, 02:57 AM
*punch line drummer in the backround*

Psychotic
01-03-2005, 03:33 AM
I once tried to play a crappy thing I made on some RPG creator on my laptop and all it did was make the screen grey with red dots on and all the while it made a loud "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" sound. Sometimes I still hear that noise when I go to sleep...the dots haunt my dreams all the while screaming and screaming and I feel like my head is going to burst and they give me injections and medicine and talk to me about it on leather couches but the agony won't go away it's just "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" all the time. H E L P.

Anyway, I think these two events are related, and prove something: Laptops make things broked. Perfect use of the verb "to break", there.