PDA

View Full Version : Stuck, as in LITERALLY stuck...

Queen Anthai
01-02-2005, 08:14 PM
I'm on the Junon ship and I'm trying to get to Barrett at the front of the ship. There's a guy in the way who talks about hanging out at Costa del Sol. I've gotten past him before and for the life of me can't figure out how to do it again. I've tried and tried to walk around the bastard and just can't. Any tips?

Naughty Tifa
01-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Um...you can't. Have you tried talking to everybody on the ship? If not, do so. You should trigger something there. But if that doesn't help you, just read this.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/377/377410p1.html

Just type in "ff7 faq" in google search in you're ever having trouble with something.

redxiiii
01-02-2005, 08:39 PM
After you have talked to everybody I think you talk to aeris again and she should ask where Barett is and then the soldier should disappear :D :D :D

-N-
01-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah, you gotta talk to everyone twice or something.

UltimaLimit
01-02-2005, 11:31 PM
They're right. You have my sympathy, because that damned part gets me every time until I remember.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-03-2005, 05:12 AM
Yeah, I realised he was there the last time I played. It was like the sixth time. I'm like "Hey, I don't remember that guy blocking me." Yeah, just talk to Aeris again after you've found all your party members. Oh, and don't forget to grab the all materia after Yuffie unblocks it if you recruited her.