PDA

View Full Version : About Crimson Sphere 1

Little Kid
01-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Greetings everyone,
(And a Happy New Year as well)

I was wondering if someone here could help me. I've been missing out on some Crimson Spheres, and although I have found the facts and dialogue for most of them... I still need to know where the # 1 sphere was recorded. Was it Bikanel, Mushroom Rock, or perhaps some unrecognisable place? Anyone know?

~ Kiddo

01-03-2005, 04:05 AM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_2_agaki_sphere.txt

Little Kid
01-03-2005, 04:41 AM
That site doesn't allow for linkage directly into the FAQs... and although I found the section on Crimson Spheres, it only answered the question of where you can acquire them. What I'm looking for is information on what's in them - specifically, what's in the first one. :-\

Emily52
01-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Chapter 3, Bevelle. Events in Kilika open up events in Djose and Bevelle (even though Djose is a hotspot and Bevelle isn't). Go to Bevelle first. Go back to where Vegnagun was housed in the Bevelle underground, past the place where you fought Baralai in Chapter 2. This will trigger a scene and after a fight with a MAlboro, the sphere will be left on the floor.

Little Kid
01-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks, but unfortunately, that's still not it. And all my earlier saves are hours away from Chapter 3, so it'd take ages to go get it and I don't have the time now. :(

It's how to get the sphere I'm talking about, but about the video clip in the sphere, about where Nooj, Gippal, Baralai and Paine were when it was recorded. As in: Crimson Sphere 8 was filmed on Mi'ihen Highroad, near the Travel Agency. Crimson Sphere 2 was filmed on Bikanel island. Crimson Sphere 3 was filmed on board S.S. Winno... So where was Sphere 1 filmed?

I guess my question was phrased a little confusingly. Sorry about that. :-/

Emily52
01-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Crimson Sphere 1 is Recorded (I think) On Bikanel Island. It's where they all find out eachother's names. They're training for the Crimson Squad on it

Little Kid
01-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Excellent! Thank you very much, you made my day. :bigsmile:

KamiTidus
01-18-2005, 04:48 AM
Whats all this "SPOILER:" stuff? I mean, people have beaten the game, otherwise they wouldnt just wanna watch the movies.. Otherwise... They arent true FF fans anyways so whats the spoiler matter? *Has to many opinions on to many subjects*

01-20-2005, 04:12 AM
a lot of people here havent beat the game.