PDA

View Full Version : Dreams involving people from EoFF

Erdrick Holmes
01-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Anybody else have dreams like this?

I had a dream a few nights ago where my family and Dr Unne's family were eating Christmas dinner together. Unne got a plate off food and sat down while I got some turkey and mashed potatos and sat across from him. He ate his food without making eye contact with me or saying a word. I thought this would be a good time to maybe say something to him, so I say to him "Hey, good job on the FF1 walkthrough on Eyeson, it really helped me beat the game for the Gameboy..." he interupts me and says "Hey, I'm eating. Don't talk to me while I'm eating, it's very rude!" The rest of our dinner was eaten in pure silence. After we ate we went into my grandmas' living room to watch the Lions beat the Chargers (I have no idea where this happened.) and Unne looks at me saying, "So, you really like my FF1 walkthrough?" then I said "Yeah, I went out and bought FF1 and 2 on GBA, your explinations of the towns and dungeons helped out, but the on the GBA version I didn't get killed as much as your walkthrough said I would!" Then I woke up.

Earlier then that, it was a new years eve party. Alot of people from the forums were there, like Shoyku, Bleys, RSL, Unne, Shlupquack, Buttheponcho, Misfit, and a few other people I can't remember. Unne was playing FF1 emulated on my Dreamcast and he beat it all in an hour. Shoy was on my PS2 playing Street Fighter III with me. I went to go talk to Misfit (who looks like Hakuro from FLCL) and she was spouting off randon nomsense then punched me a bunch of times, spouted off mor nonsense, hugged me and rode around the room on a motor scooter. I was talking to Bleys while drinking some beer, then Misfit comes by on the motor scooter and punching people as she drove by.

Xander
01-03-2005, 04:28 PM
I dreamt that I kissed PeeGee once. :fpblush: I'm sure I've dreamt about Bonnie too but I can't remember what happened in that dream. xD

Doomgaze
01-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Funny you should ask, Jojo was in a dream of mine last night. I think were were supervising some kids at a... something. Outside in a field, but I'm not sure why. She was frightningly normal, possibly because krissy was not in the dream. (although, one of those little kids...)

There was NO SEX INVOLVED. I just hugged her, that's all, completely platonic.

m4tt
01-03-2005, 06:46 PM
I dreamed about the numa numa dancing guy but it was joel instead of the guy!

Leeza
01-03-2005, 06:48 PM
I had a dream that RSL came to visit me at my father's house just for something to do. He had a really cool looking blue truck. :)

theundeadhero
01-03-2005, 07:28 PM
2 nights ago I had a dream that a lot of members from here were at a party together. Nothing happened, we were just all hanging out. I think we're showing signs of a total social breakdown.

"OOC thingy": My god I post a lot! I've posted in all but 5 of the topics on the first GC page.

Rye
01-03-2005, 07:43 PM
I have dreams of people on my LJ friends list sometimes. Some of them go to EoFF, so I guess it counts. :o

Denmark
01-03-2005, 09:01 PM
I don't usually remember my dreams at all. But once there was a dream with Misfit in it but the person didn't look like her but it was definitely her because she said so. o_O

nik0tine
01-03-2005, 09:07 PM
I had a dream with Del Muder in it a few nights ago, although I don't really remember it.

Necronopticous
01-03-2005, 09:16 PM
You mean that's not Joel in the numa numa dance?

boris no no
01-03-2005, 10:55 PM
i dreamt about sarargh....but i always do! ;) shes sexy!
i dream about kicking kaggskis ass...but shes my sister so.... :love: live you really!
i dreamt i was at a swimming pool with some random people...they could of been you guys...dunno!!! ;) ;)
:D

Chaos
01-03-2005, 10:57 PM
I had a dream about Loki (Dan) about a year ago.
I dremt we flew to America and saw NOFX (US Punk Band) in a bar. I proceeded to hit Fat Mike (Singer) with a barstool and get into a brawl with the entire band, and I won. Ha, theres some British steel you namby pamby US punks. Then we flew home, mission accomplished.

Chaos

Dking'squeen
01-03-2005, 11:19 PM
I've had a dream with Faris in it and we're at my school and we're dressed like we're in the Matrix. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Homer Simpson come out of one of those mini clown cars and they look from one side to the other, face us and nod to each other.
"There they are," Said Sesshomaru. Well, we all start fighting and Faris and I run around the corner where TUH is sitting on the ewspaper stand.
"Hey, I heard those rabbits were kind of crazy." He says and disappears. Well, dking comes up and says something in japanese and then says, "Cabron" and leaves
I woke up after that....feeling a whole lot of confused and then went back to sleep
:D

theundeadhero
01-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Hey, I heard those rabbits were kind of crazy.

Dking'squeen
01-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Hey, I heard those rabbits were kind of crazy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meat Puppet
01-03-2005, 11:42 PM
I dream of PeeGee.

fire_of_avalon
01-04-2005, 12:07 AM
I had a dream I was at KB's house one time in a blue room on a blue bed.

Then it wasn't KB's house anymore.

Then I woke up :D

Doors
01-04-2005, 12:22 AM
I once dreamed Loony Bob's chocobo head blew up right before Jesus came on the earth and killed a hamster.

RSL
01-04-2005, 12:25 AM
A couple nights ago I had a dream with Kishi in it. I posted about it in his user notes and then again later at ASC if you want to look it up.

Other than that, I very rarely have dreams with EoFF people in them. I think I had one about m4tt once because I remember posting something about it in my lj.

-N-
01-04-2005, 04:19 AM
2 nights ago I had a dream that a lot of members from here were at a party together. Nothing happened, we were just all hanging out. I think we're showing signs of a total social breakdown.

"OOC thingy": My god I post a lot! I've posted in all but 5 of the topics on the first GC page.
That's [ ooc ] to you, foo'.

DMKA
01-04-2005, 04:34 AM
I had that SAME dream...

No lie. O_____O

Sephex
01-04-2005, 04:48 AM
I've had several dreams back in the day. My favorite one is where I had a party with a lot of the old veteran EoFFers, and Kawaii Ryukishi was sitting on my couch drinking grape juice or something. He was short and had blonde hair with a white shirt and blue jean shorts.

Pretty much, Kishi and I chilled, like, all day.

RSL
01-04-2005, 05:07 AM
In my dream Kishi was dressed all in black and had brown hair, almost a flat top for some reason.

I'd kill a lot of monkeys to see a legitimate picture of that guy.

Sephex
01-04-2005, 05:10 AM
I'd kill a lot of monkeys to see a legitimate picture of that guy.

Me too, even though I know it will never happen.

Rusty
01-04-2005, 08:14 AM
I had a dream about Shlupquack once, I can't remember much except that we were running away from something.

Resha
01-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Eeyagh! I had a scary dream sometime back...

Psy and SB were smoking and inducing me to smoke too, so then I did smoke and then everyone in my condo wanted me to move out because I was such a bad person and such a bad influence on their kids.

:cry:

I DIDN'T MEAN TO. Really...

Xander
01-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Oh god, this thread made me dream about EoFF members! Seriously. xD

Last night I dreamt I was hanging out with Nicky and Joe, and they were drawing Pokemon, and Joe had his hair cut short??, and then he had an Eeyore on his head. And then I was talking to and hugging Sephiroth1999AD. ^_^;; How random. It was fun though. xD

theundeadhero
01-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Eeyagh! I had a scary dream sometime back...

Psy and SB were smoking and inducing me to smoke too, so then I did smoke and then everyone in my condo wanted me to move out because I was such a bad person and such a bad influence on their kids.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO. Really...
I'm so ashamed at you :shame: ... :)

Citizen Bleys
01-04-2005, 01:15 PM
Many, many times, but I can't remember the details of any of them at the moment. I'm sure I've posted about them, but said posts were probably pruned, since most of my EoFF'er-related dreams happened before the board even existed, and before most of you were born as well, including those of you who are older than me.

edczxcvbnm
01-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Never had a dream about anyone from this place.

Erdrick Holmes
01-04-2005, 02:56 PM
You mean that's not Joel in the numa numa dance?

Umm, yeah!

Old Manus
01-04-2005, 04:59 PM
I dreamt that I logged on and General Zod had taken over the site...there was only one forum and it was called ZOOOD. Inside everyone had zod-ified their name and were talking random rubbish..

theundeadhero
01-04-2005, 05:02 PM
If by Zod you mean RSL that wasn't a dream, good buddy.

Old Manus
01-04-2005, 06:04 PM
If by Zod you mean RSL that wasn't a dream, good buddy.

:rolleyes2

Polaris
01-05-2005, 10:56 AM
I dreamt that Cloud_99 and I were camping and suddenly he went away.
I dreamt that I was talking with Satans_apostle and with Lux Trepe (this one was pretty confused)
I dreamt that Dianom and I met and other stuff that don't interest nothing 4 ya!

UltimateSpamGrover
01-05-2005, 11:10 AM
I once dreamed Loony Bob's chocobo ran me over several times, and took a *explicit word* on me.