PDA

View Full Version : Help me!!!

abuscu
01-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Hello there everyone. Im having a bit of a problem getting chapter complete at calm lands, i've done the chocobo thing. Whats the quickest way to get my points up for the mini game thing? Thanx

Mokona
01-04-2005, 12:22 PM
You have to play the minigames...a lot. I used the Sky Slots. If you just play the games you slowly get some points :D

TheSpoonyBard
01-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Do you mean the Publicity Campaign? The easiest way is to go to www.gamefaqs.com or look in the piggyback Official Guide to get a list of all the people you can talk to, and the desired response, them go round to each populated town and talk to everyone. Don't forget to do this in each chapter to boost your points even more.

abuscu
01-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Yeha ,i mean the publicity campaign.......the ithing is im on the last chapter and i didnt really bother going round in the other chapter to boost my publicity rating....Is there any other way. Please help

TheSpoonyBard
01-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Sorry, there isn't a way around it. Don't forget to do it the next time you play through.

Mokona
01-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeha ,i mean the publicity campaign.......the ithing is im on the last chapter and i didnt really bother going round in the other chapter to boost my publicity rating....Is there any other way. Please help

There is another way...play the games! It takes time, but it slowly increases your rating. Use as many credits as you can! :D That's how I got my episode complete.

abuscu
01-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Thanx everyone.......my first post was a success coz of you guys..ta very much