PDA

View Full Version : chocobos vs. mogs

Atum
01-04-2005, 06:18 AM
i would probly go with chocobos,but mog do have stillskin,but chocobos have fat chocobo,but yet the mog on FF9 went into trance and was awsome..errr i just dont know,well any way what do you think?

Necronopticous
01-04-2005, 06:20 AM
Depends on what context, if it means which one I'd like to have as a pet, I say chocobo because I would like to ride it around. If it's just based on cuteness I would have to say MOOGLE probably.

Atum
01-04-2005, 08:30 AM
i ment in a fight but they would be awsome pets

Necronopticous
01-04-2005, 08:32 AM
In a fight I'll take a Kumog with a boomerang anyday.

Zante
01-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Chocobos. I don't realy like moogles that much.

Captain Maxx Power
01-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Moogles own Chocobos any day. I mean Moogles ride Chocobos in FF7 for cryin' out loud. If that don't confirm their superiority then I dont know what does.

TheSpoonyBard
01-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Moogles are the best. Anyone played FFVI? Mog can use Ultima! I'd like to see a chocobo do something as powerful as that.

Wolfmeister
01-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Can't decide which one is better.....

because both are the cutest FF's creatures. Unlike Behemoth :D

El Duderino
01-04-2005, 09:18 PM
I pick the big fat chocoba out of ff7, HE was just boss

Martyr
01-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Moogle's are far more intelligent, varied, and advanced as far as fighting goes. I mean, come on. A moogle would take a chocobo any day.

However, aside from the facts, I am a Moogle hater. I think that they are cute, fluffy, and goofy and totally unfit for anything that belongs in an FF game. Maybe theyt would be good in a fantasy chick flick. Maybe they could be interesting in one of those hentai games that I keep hearing so many stupid things about. But they definately don't fit in a scene where a chaotic, world destroying Nothing is devouring all life and only a band of brave, undaunted warriors (Apparently, with a moogle or 2) can save the day???

Moogles are stupid.

Conversely, and amazingly, chocobos rock. Fat chocobos can work as banks, they're fast like horses so they're great for transportation. You can call them to help you when you're in a predicament.
Oh, and they can fly too.

Chocobos outclass Moogles in every way except for fighting, and that's only because Moogles are semi-sentient. If Moogles were on the same mental level as a Chocobo, then all they'd have is cuteness, and that doesn't matter because cuteness is a worthless trait in Final Fantasy. (As far as the story goes, cuteness is worthless. Some people like cute, but girls can provide cuteness far better than illiterate white bear midgets.)

chocomog33
01-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Stupido. The best chocobos vs moogles thread ever. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51100&highlight=chocobos+moogles)

El Duderino
01-04-2005, 10:07 PM
You are right that was much better than this crap thread

Macp
01-05-2005, 02:19 AM
Chocobo isn't a playable character on fight but can be summoned.
Moogles dance is not very powerful or useful in a fight.
Since you can ride chocobos my vote goes for them.

Necronopticous
01-05-2005, 02:24 AM
Moogles dance is not very powerful or useful in a fight.
You've obviously never been in a fight with a moogle with a boomerang.

Crazy the Clown
01-05-2005, 03:25 AM
Yeah, but what if a third party, Cait Siths, joined the fight?

°¿°¿°
01-05-2005, 04:44 AM
chocobos would beat moogles any day i mean if moogles are so great why dont knights ride moogles into battle to fight?

Kawaii Ryûkishi
01-05-2005, 04:55 AM
Stupido. The best chocobos vs moogles thread ever. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51100&highlight=chocobos+moogles)Srs