PDA

View Full Version : Weird dream, Cloud/Aeris/Tifa (FF7 spoilers)

Sefie1999AD
01-04-2005, 09:08 PM
What do you think will happen in FFVII AC concerning Cloud/Aeris/Tifa triangle drama? There are several possibilities. Cloud might get over Aeris and end up with Tifa, or Aeris will get revived and get together with Cloud. Or Cloud will die and get together with Aeris that way. Or he won't pick either. Or he'll revive Aeris and then have them both. :eek: There's other alternatives too, of course. What do you think Square Enix will probably pick?

Here's a slightly disturbing dream I saw last night. I was watching FFVII: Advent Children. There, Cloud was... well, sleeping with Tifa. Then Aeris was revived in some way I can't remember. But she looked older, quite half-dead, though not exactly a zombie or a corpse. When dead you've been for two years, look as good you will not, I guess. :O_O: She was still looking for Cloud. And she found him. Then Cloud just decided to leave Tifa and kissed with Aeris, and Cloud and Aeris lived happily ever after. They never showed what happened to Tifa, though I remember feeling sorry for her. I hope the conclusion of FFVII AC won't be anything like this.

BackRoomKid
01-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Only thing I'm guessing is that someone IS gonna hook up...I don't know who because Square Enix always has a way of just throwing in a wrench somewhere in the plot...but one thing is for sure....SOMEONE IS GONNA HOOK UP

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-04-2005, 09:44 PM
When there are three people

and one of them dies

we usually say that there is no more triangle.

TheAbominatrix
01-05-2005, 01:09 AM
I had a dream about this too, probably from discussing AC with my friends too much, but in mine Cloud cried these special tears that revived Aeris, Tifa was sad, and then Aeris turned into a super zombie fighter.

Anyway, I doubt Aeris will be revived. She's the favorite in Japan though (as far as I know) so it's a possibility, but I doubt she'll be revived. That sad, I think there's the possibility of Cloud dying and being reunited with her in the Lifestream, but I dont think she'd still exist as 'Aeris' by this time. Wouldnt she have already followed the flow of the stream and become something else? A tree or a baby or somesuch?

As for Tifa and Cloud, I dont think Square will go so far as to have them kiss or confess love to eachother, or any other kind of concrete confirmation of their relationship. If they do, that'd be awesome. But I'm expecting things more like holding hands, discreet looks between the two, and so on. My group of friends typically agree with me on these assumptions (for both girls).

It makes me very anxious to see the movie the more I think about it.

One winged angel of death
01-05-2005, 12:22 PM
I yhick Cloud end's up dieing at the very end and joins aerith. That's what I'm guessing. or Tifa's gonna end up dieing... Either way all I know is it's gonna end up sad at the end...

Naughty Tifa
01-05-2005, 03:00 PM
This is easy. As I said before, I'd love Cloud and Tifa to mabe share a look or a glance. As for Aeris, I wouldn't worry about her because she's out of the picture. Cloud's got geostigma but there's a cure. And Tifa sure as hell isn't going to let him die, so....I think us CloTi fans will not be dissapointed.

Ultimate Xdeath
01-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Actually, according to FFVII:AC, the triangle broke up in total. Cloud became somewhat a loner, so Tifa or anyone else didn't see him that much.

But still, I'm betting on TIF! :love:

Naughty Tifa
01-07-2005, 11:07 PM
This is weird. I had a dream last night that Tifa had a red-haired boyfriend in AC. But she looked different. And no, I'm not talking about Reno.

At this point I don't really care anymore... :eek:

kikimm
01-08-2005, 03:08 AM
I'd love for Tifa and Cloud to have something, but there's probably a very small chance of that. But why else put her in the game? Even though they've been apart for two years, they're together now. He could remember. I don't know why I care so much about this, but I do. I'm expecting this to be really depressing though. The idea of Cloud dieing in the end and going to Aeris seems very probable---especially with Dirge of Cerberus having Vincent as the main character...not sure if that really means anything though, but it makes me suspicious. I like Tifa so much more than Aeris, and I want to see her happy. Cloud as well---he deserves it. *sigh* Thinking about all this has me both anxious and...worried. Dubious.

:D

JunotDe
01-29-2005, 09:39 AM
clouds a huge pimp and could get laid everyday..whats wrong with that guy

TheAbominatrix
01-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Yeah, any guy who doesnt screw every girl he can has to be defective.

Destai
01-29-2005, 11:15 AM
It depresses me to think about it but I think Cloud will die at the end. He just the sort..

TheAbominatrix
01-29-2005, 11:17 AM
No sense in letting it bother you until you know it to be fact. It's certainly possible, but we'll have to wait and see. I'm getting more and more anxious about this film.

Jpae33
01-31-2005, 02:11 AM
Cloud can't die, he has to appear in the actual FF7-2 game for the PS3 debut title.

Dante WolfWood
01-31-2005, 02:25 AM
it never confirmed hes in that game, and I did read somewhere that cloud does die in the "compilation of FF7" but that could be from old age, so IDK...I dont think that DC proved his death or something like that, I just think people wanted to know about Vinny's past so they made a game about him.

TheAbominatrix
01-31-2005, 11:37 AM
The internet is full of lame rumors. If Square is going to kill him off, they certainly arent going to tell anyone about it.

sayen
02-04-2005, 02:15 PM
what if aeris is to specil or pressus to the survival of the planet and that it will bring her back i mean the coversaiton with cloud in the field with her telling him to forgive himselth for not beiang able to stop her from dieing and so he fogives himselth and the planet brings back aeris in new but same body after sephiroth is defeated as he is in advent children and i have the screen shot i took from the trailer 4 to prove it

Cloud72789
02-04-2005, 07:11 PM
You people got some weird theorys and you all know that most of them WILL NOT happen. Like someone posted earlier, Cloud is somewhat distant from the others. I really don't see Cloud getting together with Aeris. Cloud getting together with Tifa is deffinately a posability, but I don't know if it'll happen. Of course, with Square, ANYTHING is possible. They do have ways to throw the whole thing a totally different direction all at once.

I know this is a fantasy movie and all, but can't you be just a little more realistic? :mad:

Camanche
02-06-2005, 03:17 AM
I get this weird feeling that Cloud will go all Matyr and get killed saving everyone. He seems so depressed and quiet and under-strain in the movie, but he's supposedly finds his strength again. I just feel he might get killed because of it.

Necronopticous
02-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Cloud cried these special tears that revived AerisThat's how Ash was revived in the first Pokémon movie!

Anyway, I've had tons of dreams about seeing Advent Children because this movie is one of the more important things in my life. As for Cloud/Tifa/Aerith, I'm kind of hoping Aerith will be revived and then they'll turn the love triangle into a love threesome.

Hell, throw in Yuffie and Barret too. Now we're cookin.

Heartless Shadow
02-16-2005, 01:01 PM
SPOILER FOR ANYONE NOT COMPLETED FF 7
what about the promised land from the end of ff7? cloud said if he went there maybe he could see aeris again.maybe he gos there in ac!

amratis
02-16-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm probably about the only person on these boards who is Cloud/Aeris fan and definelty *not* a Cloud/Tifa then, I dont know, I guess I've always had a thing for the underdog. I love Cloud and Tifa's friendship, they mean alot to eachother I know, but in a relationship? I just dont see it, I saw much more between Cloud and Aeris myself, so there is alittle part of me that hopes she will come back, however I dont think she actually will. Would end up being contrived and corny probably. I hope we dont see Cloud and Tifa kiss or anything, holding hands .etc, little glances and so on, I wouldnt mind, but nothing concrete. :)

Lady Relena
03-08-2005, 11:17 PM
I think Cloud should stop crying about Aeris and get with Tifa already. First off, It's been two years since she died anyway. Second, Cloud and Tifa liked eachother since they were little kids. Don't beleve me play the game again and listen really good. And last but not least, Tifa is way cooler than Aeris anyway.

amratis
03-08-2005, 11:26 PM
She is not :p
Not a brilliant arguement but all I can come up with right now ;)

Armisael
03-09-2005, 01:30 PM
I get a hunch that Cloud won't pick Tifa..
Still i hope for it though..As for Aeris she can't be considered as an "option"..

amratis
03-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes I know she cants. :( Like I've said before as much as I like her I dont think she should come back or anything. Which basically just leaves Tifa, but I really hope nothing happens between then in the film, that would really nark me off

LastCetra
03-09-2005, 01:51 PM
He won't pick her, or Aeris, it's too obvious. Also, I think that meadow cloud and aeris are standing in is the promised land. Anyway, you know he loved Aeris though. Do you remember at the time they're all sitting around the cosmo flame and cloud is talking to aeris? Well she says she feels really alone and cloud says

"But you're not alone. I'm... we're here with you."

I dunno about you, but that shows that there was something going on between them that was never really realised. Also, at the end of Kingdom Hearts Cloud finds his "light," in other words, he finds Aeris when he goes back to hollow bastion.

Cloud and Aeris forever!!

TheAbominatrix
03-09-2005, 06:05 PM
We know he cared about her, yes. There's multiple instances where text between Cloud/Aerith and Cloud/Tifa can be interpreted as such. He never says he loves her,t therefore it's not official. He doesnt kiss her, he doesnt say he loves her. He doesnt kiss Tifa, he doesnt say he loves her. Neither couple is any more valid than the other.

And KH as well. How do you know that's Cloud's light? Because...?

Because you want it to be. Nomura says KH will shed light on the Cloud/Aerith relationship. We dont know if that means showing that they're friends or showing that they're lovers, because that scene is all interpretive.

I really dont care who he loves, though I do indeed prefer Tifa, I merely wanted to point these things out. There's soooo much interpretive evidence for both couples.

CloudStrife48
03-10-2005, 05:45 AM
I am a Cloud/Aeris Fan more than a Cloud/Tifa fan but I wouldn't mind which he went with (I'm leaning more for Aeris though)

Well she says she feels really alone and cloud says
"But you're not alone. I'm... we're here with you."

About that... I really think that was the Zack influence in him when he said that. We all know that Zack and Aeris had a connection way before he and Aeris did. I think its the feelings of Zack in Cloud's Mind which made him say that because he doesn't even know his "world" is a fake.

Cloud/Tifa can be interpreted as such. He never says he loves her,t therefore it's not official. He doesnt kiss her, he doesnt say he loves her. He doesnt kiss Tifa, he doesnt say he loves her. Neither couple is any more valid than the other.

I think Cloud has a "childhood crush" on Tifa. Tifa was like the preppy pretty girl that everyone wanted in HighSchool (or most boys wanted I should say) and his wanting acceptance is what I believe drew him towards her. I also believe that after he found himself in the lifestream he rekindled those feelings for her. It's shown at the scene where him and Tifa sleep together and he lets her sleep alittle longer on him.

All in all its obvious he does care for both of them equally. I think he obviously feels guilt for letting Aeris die. I mean if someone killed a person literally 2 feet away from you, wouldnt you feel guilt in not being able to stop it? I sure would.

I don't think Square will hook anyone up. I think they like the whole Aeris/Tifa/Cloud Triangle... even if Aeris is dead, shes not spiritually dead. The movie even proves this:

(Aerith's voice) You've finally come...even though it pains you to do so...
From behind, a girl reaches out to gently touch Cloud's right hand.
(Aerith's voice) Question. Why'd you come?
Cloud: I...think I want to be forgiven. That's right, I want to be forgiven.
(Aerith's voice, with a slight giggle) By whom?

So she's physically dead but not spiritually dead. Even married couples have problems letting go of people they care for. (I know its off-topic but I was pertaining to the loss of a cared for person.) And Cloud has feelings for her.

But I'm rooting for Cloud/Aeris. I think Cloud will die to be with Aeris. Not because he wants to die, but JENOVA will truely never be killed until ALL JENOVA cells are perished. Now square may do some crazy twist where the lifestream engulfs Cloud and purges him. (But wait, wasn't that whole Holy/Lifestream thing supposed to kill Meteor/JENOVA?)

plz leave your 2 cents kthx :D

amratis
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
We know he cared about her, yes. There's multiple instances where text between Cloud/Aerith and Cloud/Tifa can be interpreted as such. He never says he loves her,t therefore it's not official. He doesnt kiss her, he doesnt say he loves her. He doesnt kiss Tifa, he doesnt say he loves her. Neither couple is any more valid than the other.

Thats what I like about the game, its not shoving in your face, 'hey he likes her and not the other one' So you can interpret it however you want. Its just nice to see the bits you enjoy - Cloud/Tifa or Cloud/Aeris, and when the one you dont like comes up (for me the Cloud and Tifa convo at the end of Disc 2) Just go make a cup of tea or something

I don't think Square will hook anyone up. I think they like the whole Aeris/Tifa/Cloud Triangle... even if Aeris is dead, shes not spiritually dead.

No I dont think they'll hook up anyone either, it wouldnt be in their best interests too. This way they can get both sets of ppl CloTifa's AND CloAer's to come along and see the movie. , if they did it one way or the other they miss out on some fans going to see it. Its better for them to leave it ambigious, better for alot of the fans that dont care either way too :D

TheAbominatrix
03-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Well said, Cloud, though I wanna add one thing. About the scene in AC... while it's likely that she is indeed alive in the spiritual sense and in the Promised Land, that also could be a dream sequence. I doubt it, but I just wanted to add it.

As for Cloud and Aerith being together in death... I think it's kind of cruel to Zack. Why wouldnt Aerith meet Zack, her first love (and the one that actually returned her feelings completly) in death? And, is it possible for ordinary souls (ie: not the Cetra) to come to the Promised Land? Or will Zack and Cloud merely continue the normal path through the Lifestream and never reach Aerith.

And both of you are right in the relationship department... they arent going to stop this feud anytime soon. I wish they would... because while, for example, amratis supports CloudxAerith and I support CloudxTifa, we can get along and discuss things like adults... it's a very rare thing in the internet. People are very rabid and mean when it comes to discussion of who Cloud should be with. Not that I think the movie would stop that completly... let's say Cloud gets with Tifa in the movie... the most rabid and insane CloudxAerith folks wouldnt accept it. Same goes for the other scenario.

CloudStrife48
03-10-2005, 09:23 PM
while it's likely that she is indeed alive in the spiritual sense and in the Promised Land, that also could be a dream sequence.

Ah yes... a dream sequence is very likely. I kinda meant that, I should have typed it. :p

I think it's kind of cruel to Zack. Why wouldnt Aerith meet Zack, her first love (and the one that actually returned her feelings completly) in death? And, is it possible for ordinary souls (ie: not the Cetra) to come to the Promised Land? Or will Zack and Cloud merely continue the normal path through the Lifestream and never reach Aerith.

Hmmmm that's one thing I NEVER thought of... very interesting! I hope the movie explains that fact... or maybe Crisis Core could dawn on it more. When Zack died, shouldn't Aeris have known? I mean she sensed when her "mother's" husband died in the Wutai war. Why doesn't she know Zack is dead? Maybe she refuses to believe he's dead I don't know... and when Cloud came along she tells us that she sees Zack in Cloud during that ferris wheel cinematic.

they arent going to stop this feud anytime soon. I wish they would... because while, for example, amratis supports CloudxAerith and I support CloudxTifa, we can get along and discuss things like adults... it's a very rare thing in the internet. People are very rabid and mean when it comes to discussion of who Cloud should be with. Not that I think the movie would stop that completly... let's say Cloud gets with Tifa in the movie... the most rabid and insane CloudxAerith folks wouldnt accept it. Same goes for the other scenario.

Very true! You made me laugh :D

amratis
03-10-2005, 09:44 PM
And both of you are right in the relationship department... they arent going to stop this feud anytime soon. I wish they would... because while, for example, amratis supports CloudxAerith and I support CloudxTifa, we can get along and discuss things like adults... it's a very rare thing in the internet. People are very rabid and mean when it comes to discussion of who Cloud should be with. Not that I think the movie would stop that completly... let's say Cloud gets with Tifa in the movie... the most rabid and insane CloudxAerith folks wouldnt accept it. Same goes for the other scenario.

It is nice that we can talk about it without going nuts I agree. I also agree with the notion that on the internet, relationship issue's in games, tv shows, films - can get *extremely*...well, rabid, as you put it. I'm not a nutjob in that way though, if the film actually had Cloud and Tifa kiss (I dont see this happeneing but hey!) I wouldn't mind that much, not to the point where'd I cry about it, I wouldnt exactly be happy but it wouldnt ruin the film for me. I'm sure if anything happened with Cloud and Aeris its not something you'd go bonkers over either.

Bah....I wish Aeris had never died in the first place anywho, ;) however if she hadnt all this would be moot.

Nod
03-12-2005, 03:12 PM
to be honest, id like to see cloud get together with Tifa. but, if he gets together with Aeris, or no-one, its not going to stop me from enjoying the movie. I expect to see lots of brooding and angst. :p

amratis
03-12-2005, 08:40 PM
I expect to see lots of brooding and angst. :p

Oh yup, theres going to be SOOOO much angst in this movie it'll be like....*explodes*

Cloud really could brood and angstify for the country.

Joshkabob
03-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Maybe Cloud ends up a homosexual and goes out with Barret

CloudStrife48
03-13-2005, 08:26 PM

:rolleyes2

amratis
03-14-2005, 01:47 PM

Anything's possible, :D you been watching the Barret/Cloud Gold saucer date too much? ;)

Naughty Tifa
03-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Hey, I'm a full-blown Cloud/Tifa supporter, but you gotta admit, Cloud and Aeris in the flower feild is all the proof I need. With their passionate butt-to-butt action, Aeris will soon be impregnated with Cloud's children and Aeris will then come to life magically, since she is the only Cetra who can. Oh, and then Tifa will die. That ho. :D

Greiver205
03-23-2005, 12:12 AM
I hope Aerith comes back...even if she doesnt get with cloud

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-17-2005, 04:09 PM
I yhick Cloud end's up dieing at the very end and joins aerith. That's what I'm guessing. or Tifa's gonna end up dieing... Either way all I know is it's gonna end up sad at the end...

tifa does die in the movie..........

TurkSlayer
04-17-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm a Tifa/Cloud supporter personally. I thought there relationship was much better than Cloud and Aeris, especially since Aeris died and all. Besides, the only reason Aeris fell for Cloud was because inside Cloud thought he was Zack. Aeris saw Zack in him, who was her first love, and instantly fell for him. Tifa loved him for the real him.

tifa does die in the movie..........

How do you know that?

TheAbominatrix
04-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Tifa doesnt die in the movie. At least, not that we know of.

amratis
04-19-2005, 02:56 PM
I don't think she dies in the movie. He may be referring to the screenshots we've seen with Cloud holding Tifa while she's lying on the floor with her eyes closed, maybe he thinks she's dead in that shot? We know she isnt though because she's talking to Cloud later.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-19-2005, 10:12 PM
you'll be surprize..........i promise.......

Squall of SeeD
04-19-2005, 11:06 PM
you'll be surprize..........i promise.......

You have no way of knowing better than us, and the majority of us already know that she gets the snot pounded out of her by Loz, but that she's fine and dandy a little while later. That was shown in the 20 minute preview of the film in Venice, Montreal, and Paris.

If she dies in the film, no one on this message board has any way of knowing it, and statements like "You'll be surprised, I promise" have no way of validating such claims, nor do they incite belief. If you really want us to believe you, you'll tell us how she dies and at what point in the film, and then when the film comes out, we can find out if the claim is valid.

CloudStrife48
04-20-2005, 07:40 AM
I'll just keep my comments to myself on this subject. I already got warned for being rude once :p

Greiver205
04-20-2005, 07:20 PM
I dont think she will die she is too cool to die...i think he was jus playin anyway...

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-20-2005, 08:04 PM
the majority of us already know that she gets the snot pounded out of her by Loz, but that she's fine and dandy a little while later

they also say that was a flash back.......a friend of mine has a friend that knows somebody that works at SE and she told her that Tifa dies

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2005, 08:55 PM
the majority of us already know that she gets the snot pounded out of her by Loz, but that she's fine and dandy a little while later

they also say that was a flash back.......a friend of mine has a friend that knows somebody that works at SE and she told her that Tifa dies

Bullcrap.

crashNUMBERS
04-20-2005, 09:11 PM
When there are three people

and one of them dies

we usually say that there is no more triangle.
Haha true... :lol:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-20-2005, 10:20 PM

Bullcrap.

believe it.......or if not i have been lied to serioulsy

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2005, 10:44 PM

Bullcrap.

believe it.......or if not i have been lied to serioulsy

You've been lied to.
1. How does your friend know someone who works at SE? Is your friend Japanese? Is your friend's friend Japanese?
2. "My friend's friend" "My uncle's brother's aunt's cousin" are all instant rumor headlines. Unless you know it as fact, it's a rumor.
3. I doubt your friend's friend, if s/he exists, is high enough in the SE chain to know anything about that.
4. These are closely guarded secrets, not things they tell everyone.

So, in short; bullcrap.

Greiver205
04-20-2005, 11:37 PM
yep very well said people...i think you were lied to also man...

BackRoomKid
04-20-2005, 11:46 PM
No ones friend friend knows anything about the movie

No one who has seen the movie knows anything about the movie

the movie isn't out, therefore the possibility of a friend's friend knows such a deep plot in the movie is slim-to-none

if it was true...please mark sum spoiler or something

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-20-2005, 11:47 PM
i hope i wasnt lied to...........

TheAbominatrix
04-20-2005, 11:54 PM
There's an easy way to find out. Tell your friend to give you the name of his/her 'friend' at SE. Get the name, the department this person works in, and so on. And, if this person is telling the truth, they'll be able to tell you when where and how Tifa dies. I can garuntee you it isnt in the battle against Loz. No company would spoil their own movie in any trailer.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-20-2005, 11:57 PM
will do......will do........

DaremihC
04-21-2005, 07:48 AM
I doubt any of the characters will die in the movie... And the whole Aerith scene looked like a dream sequence to me...

I had a dream last night that Wedge Antillies was standing next to me as I was playing Counterstrike:Source on de_dust. He was telling me about all the Rogue Squadron members that died... "Luke, Wes, Tycho and Janson..." and I was like... Wes Janson is one person... and he isn't dead. Then my brother (Tea) Deagled me in the head. I think there was a mole-man in there somewhere...

megot
04-21-2005, 02:19 PM
even though i'm a cloti fans, i think cloud will die and he will meet aeris in the promised land... :cry:

amratis
04-21-2005, 03:41 PM

:lol: Thats all I'm saying

Greiver205
04-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Yea i also think its possible that Cloud might die thats why he probably isnt going to be in DOC...i said probably cause i havent seen any pics of him in that game or the rest of the party...

TheAbominatrix
04-21-2005, 07:40 PM
But by that logic, everyone but Vincent and Cait Sith will be dead, as they're the only ones shown in DoC so far.

Cloud may die, but I very much doubt it.

Greiver205
04-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Thas why i said probably...and if there were some new evil in the world wouldnt most of the original party try and help as well in fighting them in DOC ??? I doubt he wil die to but it is a possibility

TheAbominatrix
04-21-2005, 07:48 PM
They may be fighting them in other ways, or Vincent may be doing this in secret. The party may not know about all this.

Greiver205
04-21-2005, 09:58 PM
Yea i guess...well i cant say anything else so im done here for now...

CloudStrife48
04-22-2005, 01:38 AM
But by that logic, everyone but Vincent and Cait Sith will be dead, as they're the only ones shown in DoC so far.

Cloud may die, but I very much doubt it.

You know what?

I never thought of that! Maybe my logic has proven worthless. (In reference to that I believe Cloud dies)

Squall of SeeD
04-22-2005, 01:46 AM
They may be fighting them in other ways, or Vincent may be doing this in secret. The party may not know about all this.

More likely than everyone else being dead, I would think. Vincent's not exactly the most sociable of characters. He's a loner.

In any event, one of the little bits of dialogue from one of the trailers says something about "The place where I was going to meet Reeve...," so perhaps the absence of everyone else is because this is going down when Vincent and Reeve were supposed to be meeting. Or perhaps Vincent just doesn't want them tagging along.

TheAbominatrix
04-22-2005, 01:51 AM
Vincent only joined the others because of their battle against Sephiroth, so he'd be less likely to join them again for something he could most likely handle himself. He appears to help the others in AC, but we dont know the context... and again, it has to do with the events of the past so that could explain it.

Reeve probably has specific information Vincent would need.

Greiver205
04-22-2005, 09:27 PM
But being with the others for so long i would think they made some kind of connection
during their adventures...

TheAbominatrix
04-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Vincent was with them for a compartively short time. I'm sure there's a connection there (he does, after all, make an effort to help Cloud with the current events in AC), but Vincent is definitly not the type to be close to anyone.

CloudStrife48
04-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Vincent was with them for a compartively short time. I'm sure there's a connection there (he does, after all, make an effort to help Cloud with the current events in AC), but Vincent is definitly not the type to be close to anyone.

True, after loosing Lucrecia he wouldn't want to be in that kind of position.

And he may be helping Cloud also because he states in the Venice summary that Another Sephiroth could be created and he doesn't want that to happen.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-18-2005, 08:16 PM
ey.......in the dream doesnt cloud look younger???/

AerisIsMyGod
05-21-2005, 02:43 PM
absoloutly nothing big will happen Cloud loves Aeris, Tifa is his friend.

Let's hope they won't resort to reviving Aeris