PDA

View Full Version : Peoples SN's

Carnage
01-04-2005, 10:36 PM
do you ever judge someone on their EoFF name. i do sometimes. like xxxxxxxx has those *insert word that has nothing to do with gay* sigs. when i look at his name i think that kid is such a little bitch. he could be a total badass for all i know. I see their SN and just imagine them in my head. it was just an example. Anyone else?

Edit: Took out his name to avoid being banned :)

SomethingBig
01-04-2005, 10:41 PM
I used to think Psychotic was a girl. :D
Faris makes me think of pirates that are men, but are actually women with purple hair.
The Captain makes me think of Captain Planet because CP gave great advice about saving nature, whereas The Captain gives great advice about everything and anything you can get your hands on.

EDIT: Oops, sorry. I misinterpreted your question. I used to think Flying Mullet was a tough, mulleted, biker guy. But he turned out to be a nice ol' chap. :)

theundeadhero
01-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Mant of them do. Too many to list here
<_<
>_>
!

None are bad though.

Carnage
01-04-2005, 10:43 PM
I would like to state for this topic that no one should be or was meant to be offended by what other people pictured them like.

Necronopticous
01-04-2005, 10:56 PM
I thought Farah was a female and I developed a crush on her, then I found out in #EoFF that she was a guy but I still like to think that she's a girl and my crush remains <3

When Jojo called me I thought she said she was Roogle and thus thought Roogle was a girl, then I found out Roogle was a guy and thought that Roogle must just have a really really feminine voice. It was not until the phone # thread that I found out it was actually Jojo that called me and Roogle actually has a deep voice.

When I first saw Meat_Puppet I thought he was a creepy old man for some reason, come to find out he's Richard D. James of the popular IDM name of Aphex Twin.

When I first saw Theabominatrix I thought she was a guy because she had an avatar of a guy who I thought was her.

I've had erm.. Lots of these experiences.

Martyr
01-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah. I hate it when people have SNs that I perceive to be stupid.
Such as unoriginal trash stolen from FF games or NuklearPower.

If somebody wants to be named after a FF character on this forum, I guess it's alright. Since that's what the place is about.
But people should be able to come up with a good name for themselves by themselves.

And I hate stupid signatures.

And then I form opinions that all these people are dorks without any semblence of imagination or any other brain-like material in their heads and refuse to deal with them.

Sometimes it's worse when I grow to hate people that I would have otherwise liked (And vice-versa)

Of course, I do eventually grow to hate everybody.

Agent Proto
01-04-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't do this very often. Though, often times, with the SN, I will often get confused with the person's true gender. xP

SomethingBig
01-04-2005, 11:12 PM
When I first saw Theabominatrix I thought she was a guy because she had an avatar of a guy who I thought was her.
ROOFLS, I used to mix her up for being a male, as well. I also remember there being a member who looked like Quistis who I thought was a male, before seeing her pictures.

Phil
01-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Then there was the time I thought Purgatory (spatvark) was a girl. Lets not go into that.

escobert
01-04-2005, 11:18 PM
See that's why we all need a SN like Bert that says "Hi I'm amanly man and I am the coolest ever" :p

Carnage
01-04-2005, 11:21 PM
but your title says princess of mexico. Im just gettin mixed signals :confused:

I dont even worry about people genders anymore i alwasy get confused. I was always unsure is somethingbig was a guy or a girl.......Then he made a post about his name being raull(sp?) and then i looked in his profile and said M. I also for some reason thought proto was tall :confused:

Fuzakeru
01-04-2005, 11:25 PM
XD!

If I were just checking my name out, I'd be like, "Hmm. Japanese Wannabe Fangirl Otaku Anime OMG!!!one!!#1341!one" then I'd see my custom title and think, "OMFG! Horny Girl . . . either she's really cool or a total slut!" ^_^- That's in all honesty.

I figured Flying Mullet to be a badass and to have a mullet. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I thought PG was AZN but I was wrong there too. :cry:

Aurey
01-04-2005, 11:28 PM
I've never really tried to guess someone's gender, so I never thought any females were males or vice versa.

I think I've gotten used to being called a boy, because of the previous name I had here. And I think Aurey kind of sounds like a boy's name. :/

Carnage
01-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Yea but thats you in your avatar isnt it :confused:

escobert
01-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Yeah, a lot of times go by what they have in their av unless I know them. So most n00bs I don't know what they are :p

Aurey
01-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Yea but thats you in your avatar isnt it :confused:

xD!

Nope, it isn't. Hehe.

Crazy the Clown
01-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Not really.

theundeadhero
01-05-2005, 12:22 AM
My name, unfortunately, gives no gender revelations, and while me profile says M, who's to say it's right. ...or maybe it is?

boris no no
01-05-2005, 12:30 AM

I've had erm.. Lots of these experiences.

:D so did i (sorry!)
i was going to have zidane in my avitar but with the name and the little britain sig i thought that people may think i am male....i am a girl!!!!
nay!
"I'm a LHADEEEEE!!!"
;)

escobert
01-05-2005, 12:33 AM
Boris sounds like a russian guy to me :p

boris no no
01-05-2005, 12:34 AM
boris is a spider and i am the spider goddess!!

"my name is boris and i am looking for my dog"
"dog eh?"

Fate Fatale
01-05-2005, 01:10 AM
well, I haven't really known anyone, so I just go by what I think they are. I hink Something Big is a chick, and TrumpetThief is a guy, but I dunno...

Carnage
01-05-2005, 01:23 AM
i thought you were a girl. And a little older than 12.

DMKA
01-05-2005, 04:04 AM
I thought PG was AZN but I was wrong there too. :cry:
PG is Azn! He just doesn't live in Asia. xD

And yes, I've done this a few times, mainly based upon avatars, though I can't remember who.

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-05-2005, 04:35 AM
I always thought TheAbominatrix was a very feminine name, I can't understand how anyone might think otherwise.

I've had some mixups though, I must say. When DJzen first put up his "I love Heidigger" thing, I thought for sure that he was a girl, for example.

MoonsEcho
01-05-2005, 04:45 AM
I haven't ever really decided not to like someone solely based on their username. Well, okay, there were a couple that gave me the impression that the persons behind them was either quite young, or quite uneducated, but the posts made by said persons are really what proved me correct.

On the subject of gender, though, I also thought TheAbominatrix was male when I first joined. Her avatar at the time was a soldier, and the same soldier was in her sig, I believe. I think there was a post she made once that really made me think of her as male, though; I can't really remember.

I also thought Farah was a female. I actually only found out a couple of weeks ago that he's not. xD

I also for some reason thought proto was tall
Me too, not sure why.

Mo-Nercy
01-05-2005, 05:17 AM
do you ever judge someone on their EoFF name. i do sometimes. like xxxxxxxx has those *insert word that has nothing to do with gay* sigs. when i look at his name i think that kid is such a little bitch. he could be a total badass for all i know. I see their SN and just imagine them in my head. it was just an example. Anyone else?

Edit: Took out his name to avoid being banned :)
I'm onto you.

Everyone thinks I'm a girl. :love: :love:

Meat Puppet
01-05-2005, 05:23 AM
I originally thought Bert was a tomb raider of some sort, with a whip.

Shlup
01-05-2005, 05:43 AM
I judge people far more often on thier use of the shift key.

Not spelling though. 'Cause I also suck at spelling and I feel the pain, yo.

DMKA
01-05-2005, 05:52 AM
I always thought TheAbominatrix was a very feminine name, I can't understand how anyone might think otherwise.
Same here, because of the "ominatrix". Much like "dominatrix".

Oh, and I thought Mo Nercy was a girl for like my entire first year here. XD

Silmaril
01-05-2005, 02:30 PM
I try not to judge any one based on their names because their really misleading.

Psychotic
01-05-2005, 02:35 PM
I used to think Psychotic was a girl. :D But I am! Mommy helps me wear pretty dresses and wigs and high heeled shoes and she says I'm a proper lady. :)

Female Ryuichi
01-05-2005, 02:37 PM
like xxxxxxxx has those *insert word that has nothing to do with gay* sigs. when i look at his name i think that kid is such a little bitch. he could be a total badass for all i know.

I'm onto you :tongue:

As for me, I'm still sure that No Mercy is a girl. :greenie:

Old Manus
01-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Everyone knows I am a woman. Even my name proves it.

Spritz
01-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Everyoen used to think I was a quick squirt or spray untill I corrected them otherwise.

Also, 'Spritz' has no relation to my sexual performance despite the rumours.

Carnage
01-05-2005, 04:20 PM
I'm onto you :tongue:

As for me, I'm still sure that No Mercy is a girl. :greenie:

Its not you and i got rid of his name i think somethingbig and theundeadhero are the only ones that saw it. And then i thought it would hurt that kid..............then i would be banned.

Female Ryuichi
01-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Its not you and i got rid of his name i think somethingbig and theundeadhero are the only ones that saw it. And then i thought it would hurt that kid..............then i would be banned.

Dude, I knew it wasn't me. I think I know who you're talking about
:D

Faris
01-05-2005, 04:58 PM
I used to think Psychotic was a girl. :D
When people sarted to mention that Psy was a girl I sarted to get caonfused :(

I also thought Farah was a female. I actually only found out a couple of weeks ago that he's not. xD
I found that out just last week when I was looking at his profile.

Sometimes I think that some members look a bit like thier avatar. :tongue:

theundeadhero
01-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I know your secret. Ahem... blackmail... ...

DMKA
01-05-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm dying of curiousity to know who it was. :(

Linus
01-05-2005, 07:45 PM
When I first saw the name ShlupQuack I thought for sure that she had to be a supermodel. Much to my surprise...

=)

Fate Fatale
01-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanx Carnage! I always knew you were a guy, and a 11 yr old kid, of couse. I mean, not showering just because you were at war with me... ewww!

XxSephirothxX
01-05-2005, 09:11 PM
I often judge people based on the originality of their screen name. I hate seeing names everyone thinks of, like popular RPG characters. At least make it original! Instead of just, say, Squall, make it something a bit different...besides adding numbers to the end. Doesn't mean they're a bad person, but that always leaves a negative impact on me. Perhaps I'm just too judgemental.

Pure Strife
01-06-2005, 01:11 AM
I thought for a long time Levian was a chick. I still think he's fairly womanly.

o_O
01-06-2005, 01:12 AM
I thought clout was genderless.

Everyone thinks I'm a guy. :(

kikimm
01-06-2005, 01:20 AM
I often judge people based on the originality of their screen name. I hate seeing names everyone thinks of, like popular RPG characters. At least make it original! Instead of just, say, Squall, make it something a bit different...besides adding numbers to the end. Doesn't mean they're a bad person, but that always leaves a negative impact on me. Perhaps I'm just too judgemental.

You're not the only one who thinks that way. It bothers me as well. But I try not to get too upset. :)

*sigh* I too, thought farah was a girl. Until about a week or two ago. I feel bad, but there's nothing I can do about it. Although Mo-Nercy always struck me as male, and TheAbominatrix as female. I also tend to think that people are a lot older/younger than they really are, depending on their screename, or the way that they talk.

There's probably tons more, but I'll just leave it at that.

:D

Carnage
01-06-2005, 01:42 AM
i think people should come up with original names instead of yuna36675687, tidus457457 crap like that. But since its a FF forum i guess it cant be avoided.

Mr. Graves
01-06-2005, 02:03 AM
I'm not goth, I just thought up this Screenname on some 15 second whim one August evening.

True story. =X

Dking'squeen
01-06-2005, 02:10 AM
I was thinking of the name Tsuyoi or Tsuyu, because i thought it had to be something with FF so i didn't

i stopped trying a long time ago because i thought someone was a guy and then had to be informed that she was a girl, i didn;t know
I don't judge people by their name, mostly because i can't.
It's not in me

theundeadhero
01-06-2005, 02:21 AM
I'm not goth either, but I don't think anyone was confused about that.

Chibi Youkai
01-06-2005, 02:49 AM
I often mistake genders, but that's what the profiles are for... if they put it in there. I really don't care about people's names, the fourm is advertised as a gaming fourm.

ZeZipster
01-06-2005, 03:00 AM
No. You're all equal before hottieboi02092 anyways.

Bunta
01-06-2005, 03:01 AM
yea thats good for u chibi youkai :eek:

Jojee
01-06-2005, 03:04 AM
When Jojo called me I thought she said she was Roogle and thus thought Roogle was a girl, then I found out Roogle was a guy and thought that Roogle must just have a really really feminine voice. It was not until the phone # thread that I found out it was actually Jojo that called me and Roogle actually has a deep voice.

Uh. Wtf. :p

nik0tine
01-06-2005, 03:39 AM
I'm not goth, I just thought up this Screenname on some 15 second whim one August evening.

I always asumed it was because you were a Misfits fan.

MoonsEcho
01-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Sometimes I think that some members look a bit like thier avatar.

I do. :fpangel:

I never thought of you as goth, undead. Actually, in my mind, you're a dancing version of your avatar. @_@

Everyone thinks I'm a guy.

You mean you aren't? =O

Meat Puppet
01-06-2005, 06:55 AM
People think I'm gay for some reason.

DMKA
01-06-2005, 10:29 AM
You mean you're not!?!? :(

According to Something Awful, Mr. Graves is a 50 yr old man.

And I also thought Levian was a chick for some time.

Denmark
01-06-2005, 09:53 PM
I judge people far more often on thier use of the shift key.

who needs the shift key? eestlinc doesn't! at least not for his name!

:D ^_^ maybe I started that I think :D

I used to think Faris was a guy, like Faris_the_guy. but then when I learned that she was in fact female (which was like 3 weeks ago seriously ^_^) I was like "duh Faris in FFV was female". that's actually as far as I've played that game. :D

theundeadhero
01-06-2005, 10:41 PM
I always have kind of wondered what kind of impression my screenname and avatar give off to people. Is it good? Bad? Is it right? A dancing skeleton, hmm..., that works.

Mindflare
01-07-2005, 01:00 AM
If there is a person/character in someone's sig, I go by that, gender wise. As for personality, I go for how they act. Especially in chat.

Dking'squeen
01-07-2005, 01:02 AM
If there is a person/character in someone's sig, I go by that, gender wise. As for personality, I go for how they act. Especially in chat.

what about me? i havea two guys in my sig yet my name has queen in it, so did you think that i was a guy too?

Pure Strife
01-07-2005, 01:04 AM
I used to think Faris was a guy, like Faris_the_guy. but then when I learned that she was in fact female (which was like 3 weeks ago seriously ^_^) I was like "duh Faris in FFV was female". that's actually as far as I've played that game. :D

I shared a similar problem, back from the old days of Jussykins. I thought they'd let him back on the boards at first.

I thought Yazoo'sQueen was a guy for some reason till I spoke to her on MSN. Don't ask me why.

Rye
01-07-2005, 01:06 AM
Well, besides the whole gender thing, not really.

Dking'squeen
01-07-2005, 01:11 AM
I thought Yazoo'sQueen was a guy for some reason till I spoke to her on MSN. Don't ask me why.

I don't even have anything to say about that one
hm...now how someone turns 'queen' into 'king' is in-frickin-credible i'll tell you that.
Now that you brought that up, what says i'm not? your spies?

Pure Strife
01-07-2005, 01:17 AM
I don't even have anything to say about that one
hm...now how someone turns 'queen' into 'king' is in-frickin-credible i'll tell you that.
Now that you brought that up, what says i'm not? your spies?

Well you could have been camp or something. And last I checked, YOU said you were a chick. Unless you're not a chick but in fact a robot, or have monkeys operate MSN for you. Or both.

Mindflare
01-07-2005, 01:17 AM
what about me? i havea two guys in my sig yet my name has queen in it, so did you think that i was a guy too?
Actually, you're one person that I never bothered to pay attention to gender with. Heh. I would have thought you were a girl. Seems like an obvious thing, really. Name overrides sigs when they're obvious.

Dking'squeen
01-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Well you could have been camp or something. And last I checked, YOU said you were a chick. Unless you're not a chick but in fact a robot, or have monkeys operate MSN for you. Or both.

yes yes, monkeys.
I'm off monkeys doing things for me, it's all about cats and dogs now

Actually, you're one person that I never bothered to pay attention to gender with. Heh. I would have thought you were a girl. Seems like an obvious thing, really. Name overrides sigs when they're obvious.

Some are blatenly*sp?* obvious
I'm still not sure about you and no i won't go to your profile or i might be tempted to leave usernote or something

Pure Strife
01-07-2005, 01:25 AM
yes yes, monkeys.
I'm off monkeys doing things for me, it's all about cats and dogs now

So wait, was I speaking to a monkey, a cat, or a dog?

Dking'squeen
01-07-2005, 01:32 AM
So wait, was I speaking to a monkey, a cat, or a dog?

the cat and dog
couldn't you tell?
They took turns playing with your head and making you crazy
Oh, and the monkeys are nothing but slaves under my control

Pure Strife
01-07-2005, 01:34 AM
the cat and dog
couldn't you tell?
They took turns playing with your head and making you crazy
Oh, and the monkeys are nothing but slaves under my control

They gave me a strong urge to put a spike through my head. What say ye? Be ye man or woman dammit?

Dking'squeen
01-07-2005, 01:39 AM
They gave me a strong urge to put a spike through my head. What say ye? Be ye man or woman dammit?

Well why didn't you?
You've hurt my cat and dog's feelings by not dong so!
A woman! sheesh...look at the name 'dammit'!
And no one knows what's behind Pure Strife!
hm.....man or woman, which ye be, you pirate!

Pure Strife
01-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Well why didn't you?
You've hurt my cat and dog's feelings by not dong so!
A woman! sheesh...look at the name 'dammit'!
And no one knows what's behind Pure Strife!
hm.....man or woman, which ye be, you pirate!

Either a very manly girl or a very womanly boy. Or both. At once. In a pirate costume.

Dking'squeen
01-07-2005, 01:45 AM
Either a very manly girl or a very womanly boy. Or both. At once. In a pirate costume.

hm...this is hard so i'm going to say that you're both.....at the same time....in a pirate short that looks like Jack Sparrow...*you wish you could be Jack Sparrow..you have no idead who that is*

escobert
01-07-2005, 02:38 AM
I came up witht his sn because um well it's my nick name irl. I used Escobar cus' I <3 NaS.

Resha
01-07-2005, 10:55 AM
I thought Farah was a girl until...2 minutes ago.

I thought TheAbominatrix was a guy, coz there used to be a guy on the avvy.

I thought Mo-Nercy was a girl until just now...and I still do believe he/she is!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU, OR ARE YOU NOT?!?!

Chibi Youkai
01-07-2005, 11:39 PM
My nicname is Ducky, but since that came around fairly recently, I ended up not using it, obviously.

Maxico
01-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Sometimes I think that some members look a bit like thier avatar. :tongue:

OH MY GOD, that means Im a o_O

Itsunari 2000
01-08-2005, 12:33 AM
I don't think many people would be comfortablewith their own photographs , instead of avatars - though it would be interesting to see what they look like , one of the best things about the forum is being able to protect your individual identity ... while maintaining a new one.

Dking'squeen
01-08-2005, 12:45 AM
OH MY GOD, that means Im a o_O

You're a kudama!

*i thinks that's right*

Ryth
01-08-2005, 03:55 AM
It's okay I kinda like it. It's a face shot of Yahzoo one of Sephiroth's clones and part of the Silver-Haired Men or Gang or something like that in Advent Childern. 6.5/10.

Dking'squeen
01-08-2005, 04:39 AM
It's okay I kinda like it. It's a face shot of Yahzoo one of Sephiroth's clones and part of the Silver-Haired Men or Gang or something like that in Advent Childern. 6.5/10.

who me?
* I think i'm the only one with Yazoo in a sig and avatar and stuff right?*

He's Seppy's clone and part of the Silver Haired Men which IS a gang in terms

Levian
01-10-2005, 11:18 PM
And I also thought Levian was a chick for some time.

I thought for a long time Levian was a chick. I still think he's fairly womanly.

I humbly request that you die. :mad2:

Ok, fine. I thought you were both chicks too. Yeah, that's right. :cool:

01-10-2005, 11:21 PM
haha wow, whenever i read levian i think of a girl. thats not an insult, theres just a feminine touch to the "vian."

Pure Strife
01-10-2005, 11:21 PM

Ok, fine. I thought you were both chicks too. Yeah, that's right. :cool:

I believe it went something similar to:

Striff: So are you male or female?
Levian: Female

What more proof do you need?

Dking'squeen
01-10-2005, 11:24 PM

and i'll acquiest*sp?* to your request for five dollars

Levian
01-10-2005, 11:28 PM
I believe it went something similar to:

Striff: So are you male or female?
Levian: Female

What more proof do you need?

Ok, fine. I forgot about that. :mad2:

You forgot the rest of the convo though:

Striff: Cool, wanna cyber? You have to be under the age of 12 though.

Pure Strife
01-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Oh, that was you?

01-10-2005, 11:30 PM
haha.

Levian
01-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Oh, that was you?

:chef:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-10-2005, 11:36 PM
I try my best not to so i actually wont make a fool of myself if i say someones a chick when their a guy...its kinda like going out and go to a random girl and saying "congratulations when are you expecting?" and she says "im not" TRUE STORY happened to a friend of mine!

hehehehe yazoo'squeen got mistaken for a guy....again!

nah im a dickhead on first impressions but im a ncie guy if you get to know me...

Kirobaito
01-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Everybody continually thinks I'm a guy for some reason, and it really really bugs me. :/

01-10-2005, 11:38 PM
i think your a girl. but um, maybe because it says mr. encylopedia under your name?

Dking'squeen
01-10-2005, 11:38 PM
hehehehe yazoo'squeen got mistaken for a guy....again!

didn't you mistake me the first time?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-10-2005, 11:40 PM
didn't you mistake me the first time?

No i didnt

HA! :D

Kirobaito
01-10-2005, 11:40 PM
i think your a girl. but um, maybe because it says mr. encylopedia under your name?
That's a typo.

Pure Strife
01-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Interests:
Wooing women with my sexy kazoo playing, freeing Amazon villages from flesh-eating ants using only a severed arm and a large glass of water, you know, the normal stuff.

If you're a lesbian can I have your phone number?

Kirobaito
01-10-2005, 11:44 PM
OMG 817-991-1340 let's phonesex ^_^

Dking'squeen
01-10-2005, 11:45 PM
No i didnt

HA! :D

then who else mistaked yazoo'squeen
tell me i have to know before i die from not knowing and then you'll be forced to tell me at my funeral because you didn't tell me now

Pure Strife
01-10-2005, 11:45 PM
^_^

What does E stand for anyway?

Kirobaito
01-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Encyclopedia, obviously. As in Ms. Encyclopedia.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-10-2005, 11:48 PM
then who else mistaked yazoo'squeen
tell me i have to know before i die from not knowing and then you'll be forced to tell me at my funeral because you didn't tell me now

lol i am joking (or am i?) :D

Pure Strife
01-10-2005, 11:49 PM
So how do you... you know?

01-10-2005, 11:49 PM
i always knew you were a girl, yazoo.

Kirobaito
01-10-2005, 11:51 PM
I usually prefer using a tree of some sort.

Lindy
01-10-2005, 11:53 PM
After reading this thread, I've come to realise that there should be a new rule to the internet.

Until found otherwise, everyone you could possibly talk to is a faceless, genderless, small box with no personality or feelings whatsoever.

Pure Strife
01-10-2005, 11:53 PM
Hmmm.... Perhaps some things are best left unsaid.

EDIT: We made Lindy sad :(

Dking'squeen
01-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Hmmm.... Perhaps some things are best left unsaid.

Yes, so quiet

I usually prefer using a tree of some sort.

Um...........................

lol i am joking (or am i?) :D

Why must you tease me?

Levian
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
EDIT: We made Lindy sad :(

Dammit. :(

Lindy
01-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Shut up boxes.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Why must you tease me?

Because its in my nature! :D

Dking'squeen
01-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Because its in my nature! :D

it's a cruel thing to do, to tease me
I may just make you a fantasy :D

Leeza
01-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Another thread closed because of spam. Thank you.