PDA

View Full Version : Mosh

Max
01-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Has anyone heard this song? Iv'e never seen someone hate bush so much. Besides my dad :p

boris no no
01-04-2005, 11:17 PM
no but your avitar is dancing exactly in time with marilyn mansons dope hat.....scary!! :eek:

Carnage
01-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Whatever happend to the banana smiley? :(

:banana:

Dingo Jellybean
01-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Although I do like Eminem, this was not a very good laid out song. Definitely not one of his best. I agree with his views of Bush, but the song just sounds iffy at best.

There's 2 slightly different videos to this song, the first one was aired a week prior to the election asking people to vote.

Crazy the Clown
01-04-2005, 11:38 PM
Eminem's an idiot, and not just because of this song. Because of all of them! Because he's still alive! :mad2: That little bitch!

Dingo Jellybean
01-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Eminem's an idiot, and not just because of this song. Because of all of them! Because he's still alive! :mad2: That little bitch!

Can you at least explain why he's an idiot?

Crazy the Clown
01-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Can you at least explain why he's an idiot?

With pleasure.

-He disses his mother, like she's not even worth anything. He owes his life to her, because if it weren't for her, he wouldn't even exist.
-He threatened to kill his then wife, Kim, and has beaten her on more than one occasion.
-He was doing a concert at St. Andrew's Hall, and the fliers he was handing out read, "Insane Clown Posse might show up." The only way to draw a crowd is to use a more successful act's name? He thought so.
-He dissed the ICP when they didn't show. That started the Psychopathic-Shady rivalry.
-He gave Twiztid $300 so he could open for them. And instead of a, "Thank you," he later gave them a, "F--- you."
-His movie, 8 Mile, sucked.
-He's nothing without Dr. Dre.
-He sold out to get to where he was, today.
-The only person he gives a damn about is his daughter, and with his record of domestic abuse, were I a judge, I'd award full custody to his mother and slap him with a restraining order.

If you disagree, then that's it. I just wanted to make a point. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. That's just how I feel.

Dingo Jellybean
01-05-2005, 12:04 AM
With pleasure.

-He disses his mother, like she's not even worth anything. He owes his life to her, because if it weren't for her, he wouldn't even exist.
-He threatened to kill his then wife, Kim, and has beaten her on more than one occasion.
-He was doing a concert at St. Andrew's Hall, and the fliers he was handing out read, "Insane Clown Posse might show up." The only way to draw a crowd is to use a more successful act's name? He thought so.
-He dissed the ICP when they didn't show. That started the Psychopathic-Shady rivalry.
-He gave Twiztid $300 so he could open for them. And instead of a, "Thank you," he later gave them a, "F--- you."
-His movie, 8 Mile, sucked.
-He's nothing without Dr. Dre.
-He sold out to get to where he was, today.
-The only person he gives a damn about is his daughter, and with his record of domestic abuse, were I a judge, I'd award full custody to his mother and slap him with a restraining order.

If you disagree, then that's it. I just wanted to make a point. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. That's just how I feel.

Just because his mother gave birth to Eminem doesn't mean she's better than him. She tried to extort millions from his son, and even had some no name rap group rip Eminem.

His wife, not defending Eminem's lyrics, has been arrested on numerous occassions such as drug charges and assault.

For the ICP, I don't think he was doing that to bring people in. Besides, can anyone say that ICP is more popular than Eminem? He's one of the 5 most recognizable artists now.

Dr.Dre gave him a chance, he always thanks Dr.Dre and continously features him on a lot of his songs. You can say Dr.Dre was nothing without Tupac. Puff was nothing without Biggie and Bone was nothing without Eazy-E. Everyone on this planet depends on someone or another.

As for Twiztid, I'm sure you weren't there for that incident and neither was I, so I can't really say for sure.

8 Miles is just based on a true story. I don't think anyone who makes "bad" movies actually sucks.

Which artist didn't sell out to get where they are today? I mean if you want to make it big, you need to have a lot of bling bling.

Crazy the Clown
01-05-2005, 01:27 AM
For the ICP, I don't think he was doing that to bring people in. Besides, can anyone say that ICP is more popular than Eminem? He's one of the 5 most recognizable artists now.

My point is that the Insane Clown Posse were somebodies for 6 years, while Eminem was still a nobody. Public opinion has put him in the spotlight. But while Eminem has a Grammy, you gotta admit that multiple platinum and gold records for the ICP ain't too shabby, either.

nik0tine
01-05-2005, 01:32 AM
I haven't heard the song, but I've read the lyrics and I agree. Id LOVE to see Bush "Strapped with an AK-47"

Dingo Jellybean
01-05-2005, 05:26 PM
My point is that the Insane Clown Posse were somebodies for 6 years, while Eminem was still a nobody. Public opinion has put him in the spotlight. But while Eminem has a Grammy, you gotta admit that multiple platinum and gold records for the ICP ain't too shabby, either.

It's not bad, yes...but Eminem has acquired multiple Platinum albums as well. In fact, his last 3 albums all went multi-platinum.