PDA

View Full Version : Macalania woods Chapter Two

DiggyPup
01-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Hi everybody. i'm in the macalania woods trying to find the three musicians (bayra was easy, so was donga) and now i'm trying to find pukutak but i'm confused. in the book it says she is in the spring? and i also read in some online guides that she should just be sitting around? but what i noticed is that there is one last ring of butterflies that i can't seem to reach, deep in the northern part of the woods. is this where pukutak is, and if so, how do i activate it? (someone told me to jump?) thanks for reading all of that if you did!

rubah
01-06-2005, 01:07 AM
There's Pukutak, and then there's mini pukutak.

As for the ring you can't reach, you can't jump between the levels in macalania. Hold O (or whatever your jump button is) and run towards the edge. Yuna should jump:) You might have to do it a couple of times to aim properly.

It's a very useful trick in macalania, especially if you're going without no encounters. stupid fiends there like to kill everyone.

Just go everywhere in Macalania, and you should find everyone. I mean, I haven't, but if you're following a guide, you should probably pay attention to them better than I do:)