PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Rye
01-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Does anyone watch this show? I think it's brilliant. It, along with Spongebob and House, are my favourite shows.

What are your thoughts on Lost? In my opinion, it's like Gilligans Island, except with hotter people and gripping plot line. Plus it has Dom, who played Merry in LoTRs. :)

krissy
01-06-2005, 12:56 AM
lost is great
house is great

where does spongebob come into this

Logan
01-06-2005, 01:01 AM
I thought, this show sounds dumb, and then I watched an episode and I thought, I am dumb. I'm addicted now. I'm going to TiVo it tonight :D

Miriel
01-06-2005, 01:23 AM
I love Lost. :love:

I think J.J. Abrams is crazy talented and it makes me absolutely gleeful to have Lost and Alias air on the same night. 2 hour J.J. lovefest every wednesday!

I'm so addicted to the two shows, it's not even funny.

I even have one of the writers for Lost (Javier Grillo-Marxuach, fellow Trojan and writer extraordinaire) on my Livejournal friends list :p

Pure Strife
01-06-2005, 01:30 AM
I never heard about it till I read a penny arcade strip all of thirty minutes ago, and now this.... It's like a conspiracy.

kikimm
01-06-2005, 02:17 AM
I've heard a lot about it, but I've never actually bothered to watch it. I don't watch tv all that much anymore. But if I did, I might watch. Monaghan's presence alone would probably be enough to convince me.

:D

Leeza
01-06-2005, 06:17 AM
I watched my first episode tonight and I like it. I hate coming in at the middle though so now I have to watch out for reruns.

Shadowdust
01-06-2005, 06:19 AM
I love Lost. Almost every episode leaves off with a cliffhanger making you want more. Next week's episode looks like it will be pretty intense.

Rye
01-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah, it looks like everyone is going to be brawling sorta.

Last night episode was really surprising, with that girl and all. But it needed more of Charlie in it.

And Leeza, they play repeats once and a while, but just of the first few episodes.

Leeza
01-06-2005, 04:23 PM
And Leeza, they play repeats once and a while, but just of the first few episodes.
Those are the ones that I want to see. :)

White Raven
01-06-2005, 04:51 PM
One of the best shows to come out in a while. It pounds the crap out of The OC, CSI, Smallville, and all thos other "popular" series as entertaining shows. The plot is great and the acting is even better. It's sorta like Gilligan's Island meets Survivor meets The Lord of the Flies meets Cast Away.

There's going to be 15 shows this season and I'm not sure that there'll be a second. It would seem that after while they wouldn't be able to do anything with the plot.

But overall, the best show of the year, IMO. :)

Favourite quote thus far:

HURLEY: Great. Where you from, Ethan Rom?

ETHAN: Ontario.

HURLEY: Right on. Love Canada. Great, uh ...

(Gotta love the Ontario boys...even if they're a bit nuts...:P)

edczxcvbnm
01-06-2005, 05:00 PM
I tried to get into this show but it just was not happening for me. I did not like the story and its progression was way too slow.

Crazy the Clown
01-08-2005, 12:47 AM
I saw on Good Morning America how one of the stars was on a plane, and he got the funniest looks from other passengers.

I wonder if that's how Bob Denver was treated on a boat? :confused:

Rye
01-08-2005, 12:52 AM
xD I would be pretty scared to see any of the stars on a plane.