PDA

View Full Version : Weapons better than your ult weapons

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-06-2005, 06:33 AM
I found a couple weapons that were not included in the official guide, and they have comparable strength, if not more, than their ultimate weapon.

Aeris can equip the umbrella that you get in the Speed Arena in GS, and it has better attack than Princess Guard.

I found the Behemoth Horn for RedXIII in the Shinra stairs on my own. A random gamefaq says it's a couple points less than Limited Moon, though.

Where else can I find these kinds of weapons? Are there any other weapons that the official guide missed or is stronger than one's ultimate weapon?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Aeris is the only character whose most powerful weapon is not her ultimate weapon.

As for weapons the official guide left out, besides the Behemoth Horn, the only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Cid's Flayer and Bullet's Pile Banger.

redxiiii
01-06-2005, 04:06 PM
:tongue: Yeah I`ve noticed aeris is the only one with a better weapon then her ultimate. :tongue:
by the way you have to get 5000 points in the speed square to get the umbrella dont u? :D

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-06-2005, 07:12 PM
yep. 5000 pts. :D good luck.

Crazy the Clown
01-06-2005, 07:28 PM
By the time I score that high, Aeris will already have been assassinated by Sephiroth.

Edit by Kishi: Mark your spoilers.

redxiiii
01-06-2005, 08:01 PM
:D At least you can sell the umbrella for gil :D

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Keep practicing! It's not that hard. . . Unless you are playing on PC. It's hard to play those minigames on FFVII for the PC. I keep pressing 5.

Tip: tap A repeatedly to kill the saucer.

TheSpoonyBard
01-08-2005, 12:56 AM
The weapons with an Attack higher than or equal to the character's ultimate weapons are

Aeris' Umbrella (+6 Attack, +7 Attack %, +8 Vitality, -20 Spirit),
Cait Sith's Battle Trumpet (= Attack, -15 Attack %),
and
Cid's Flayer (+3 Attack, -3 Attack %).

The information in parentheses is how the named weapon fairs in comparison with the named character's ultimate weapon. Just because these weapons have equal or higher Attack does not necessarily make them any more powerful as they do not have the special qualities possessed by the ultimate weapons.