PDA

View Full Version : Favorite CG Movie

Yuffie514
01-06-2005, 07:09 AM
i like a lot of the movie spheres i have, but nothing compares to when Sin attacks Zanarkand and Tidus and Yuna kissing in Macalania spring.

redxiiii
01-06-2005, 03:21 PM
:D I agree sin`s attack on Zanarkand was the best :D

rubah
01-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Believe.

Total awesomeness.

Appless
01-07-2005, 10:56 AM
I also liked the wedding CG where Yuna jumps off the building and summons Valefor in midair.

Which one was Believe?

DMKA
01-07-2005, 11:02 AM
That is believe.

Mine is "The Red Carpet", where they're all sliding down the cables from the airship to Yuna's wedding with Seymore.

rubah
01-08-2005, 04:45 AM
I also liked the wedding CG where Yuna jumps off the building and summons Valefor in midair.

Which one was Believe?

That one

Appless
01-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Oops :D

*~Nirvana~*
01-08-2005, 10:39 AM
That's a no-brainer for me! *points to sig* It's the macalania lake make-out scene(it was so cute :love:, how can you not love it? ). If anybody disagrees, I will tell you this - I have a chainsaw..... a very big one as a matter of fact and not to mention rather sharp and painful *hint hint* :scary:

01-08-2005, 07:08 PM
that was so cheesy when they were just flying through the water.

CloudVII
01-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I'd have to say Macalnia Lake seen too.

Aeris07
01-09-2005, 08:38 PM
i like the scene where yunie jumps off the building and lands on valfor
i also like the macalania lake scene..part it was cheesie though.
ff7 had a few good cut scenes too

The Chocobo Warrior
01-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Okay, one question, Is it possible to veiw movie spheres after you beat the game? (After you beat the game, do you still have the airship so as you can travel all over Spira? Because i don't want Tidus to be stranded on that one place before you beat Sin......Forever. That would suck. Not being able to run all over Spira like you do with Yuna in FFX2. Please tell me that there is a way to travel all over Spira after you beat FFX)

Dking'squeen
01-09-2005, 11:56 PM
When Sin attacked! It should have been on the 6 o'clock news

and................................i think that's it

Maxico
01-10-2005, 08:10 AM
I find "beleive" hard to beleive. She would have hit valefore at tremendous speeds, possible breaking its spine, causing them to tumble in a big mess towards the ground.

Peek
01-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Maxico; have some imagination, have Tidus slash Auron, does he get cut in half or something similar?

Sin Attacks Zanarkand;
Definitly. Other World was such a great song to choose for this, and it's really lively when Tidus opens his eyes.

sayen
01-10-2005, 09:30 AM
sin attaking zanerkend was cool but it was to broken up with action. my fave is the macalania lake sceen but the one where they attak the weddin was cool to with the wires stunt.

rubah
01-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Maxico-- valefor's an aeon:D They're cool like that.

Physics does not apply to FMVs.

she'd only have been falling at <= 9.8m/s anyways.

velvet.fireball
01-26-2005, 09:46 PM
the ending, because it made me cry

I Don't Need A Name
01-26-2005, 09:49 PM
i like operation mi'hen

Yuffie514
01-27-2005, 10:42 PM
I find "beleive" hard to beleive. She would have hit valefore at tremendous speeds, possible breaking its spine, causing them to tumble in a big mess towards the ground.

i agree not. Yuna's a woman, and Valefor's a big bird, there's no way she could break its spine, unless the fat Magus sister (Sandy) lands on it :laughing: .

.:the chocobo master:.
01-29-2005, 04:50 AM
There were quite a few good FMV the game eg. operation mi'hen, believe (valefor would not have a broken spine), Macalnia Lake etc. However i think the best one was the ending FMV. Very emotional, well executed and the perfect finish to the perfect game.

VoodooChild
01-30-2005, 12:19 AM
Does anyone know any good sites to download the CG videos?

alexholker
01-30-2005, 04:03 AM
http://www.ffspirit.net/ff/10/videos

Final Fantasy Spirit is a good one, but you have to make sure you get in quickly: they only allow so many downloads per hour, and at 12:00, 1:00... it resets the counter.

Alternatively, you can download FFX2MOV, and rip the videos yourself. If you go this route, you will probably want DVD2AVI and VirtualDub too, to convert the video to a more easily usable format.

kikimm
01-31-2005, 12:45 AM
Definitley the ending, including that last one when Tidus cries. They're some of the best scenes ever, in my opinion. Really, really great.

But excluding that...I really like the one where Lulu and Wakka are by the firelight. They're conversations are always very interesting; they work well together. So that, and Metropolis. Also excellent.

:D

meanpeoplesuck
01-31-2005, 06:05 AM
Okay, one question, Is it possible to veiw movie spheres after you beat the game?

After you beat the game you get the game over screen. Once you load your game again you'll be at the last save spot- which is where you have to fight through their "chamber of fayth" or whatever its called to get to Jecht to fight him.

That means you'll always have access to your airship and you'll always be able to view movie spheres. :D Usually all I did was go to Luca and play the song and movie spheres while I worked on the internet- I prefered that music over the radio.

As for the FMV's, my favorite will always be Yuna's first Sending. "The Dance" I think it's called. It's very beautiful and sad- though at the end of it I don't like how her head jerks around- like she's looking back at someone at the dock and back out to sea. It sort of ruins the serene moment. You can ignore it though.

I love the Wedding sequences cause- hey- its people coming to the rescue! Rockin! And how many times I've entertained the idea of Valefor accidently missing her and her just squishing on the ground below is kinda sick... in a funny way. And not so funny. I need help.

I was the first amongst my siblings to get to he Macalania Lake sequence. When I first saw it I had to go wake my brother and sister up in the dead of the night- drag them into my room- and have them watch it again because I was smart and saved just before the FMV. But of course, as it usually happens when we get together, we wondered why they were cheesily floating in water and... breathing. Or not breathing. And kissing. And then we wondered... was this symbolic way of the game creators showing them consumating their love? It did fade out when they were kissing. And Tidus IS a boy and Yuna IS a girl. He could so use "This might be our last chance to be together," line. Hmm...

And the ending. I have the music for the ending on my computer and it's my favorite to listen to. I would DL the ending too to just watch- but most downloads on the internet are in Japanese- and it just doesn't hit me as hard as it does in English. So I'm on the hunt for that- if anyone knows where to get that DL.

rubah
02-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Off your disc.

yay ffx2mov

meanpeoplesuck
02-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Don't have the disk *shrugs*

Fire_Emblem776
02-01-2005, 03:34 PM
the spring all the way i was so teary eyed... :cry:

Shoden
02-01-2005, 05:21 PM
why do you people call em CGs? my fav FMV is where Sin Attacks.