PDA

View Full Version : KH sucks

Chelsea
01-06-2005, 04:59 PM
i hated kindom hearts, it's the worst game in history. i never thought it would be this horrible. :mad: :(

Doesn't anyone agree with me?
Or do you think different? :confused:

m4tt
01-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Do you have a reason to hate it? Because if you don't then you have no idea what you are talking about.

By the way, there is a Kingdom Hearts forum, ya know. *boots*

Yuffie514
01-06-2005, 07:47 PM
only the Disney character's suck :mad2: . it's just as bad that you can't really get the other FF characters in your team.

Chelsea
01-06-2005, 11:05 PM
True, the disney characters do suck. So does ff character team.
Matty Pie, i know there's a forum, but i don't realy care. I have reason's to hate it. I'm not going to descuss it with ... YOU... :rolleyes2

abrojtm
01-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Give reasons to hate it before you start dissing a game. It had good graphics, good sound, good storyline, and it gave me a sense of nostalgia back to yesteryear.

kaizer21
01-07-2005, 02:36 AM
i respect your thoughts and opinions, but please dont post it where you can find many fans to Kingdom Hearts...i personally cannot wait until Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out and please dont try to bring us down by posting your comments in this place...post them somewhere else...

Carnage
01-07-2005, 02:42 AM
*snip[!]I think you suck[/!]* Carnage, be NICE. Regardless of whatever anyone else posts, if you can't say something good about someone, then keep it to yourself. ~ Leeza

Sure some of it was kinda korny but the battle system was great and the graphics are terrific as well as a great story.

escobert
01-07-2005, 02:55 AM
I got to the jungle and got mad and gave up :p

theundeadhero
01-07-2005, 03:50 AM
I don't understand. Why make a thread about not liking Kingdom Hearts if you don't want to talk about it.

I personally don't like it as much as other SquareEnix games, but it has good points. The part I didn't like was the angles, mostly. In Wonderland I would spend forever trying to jump from flower to tree to branch or whatever. I didn't really enjoy building my own gummi ship either.

kikimm
01-07-2005, 04:02 AM
Matty Pie, i know there's a forum, but i don't realy care. I have reason's to hate it. I'm not going to descuss it with ... YOU... :rolleyes2

Uh...then why even make a thread about it? What's the point then? :confused:

Anyways, I thought it was a great game. I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel. :D

The disney characters....some of them I really liked, and others really got on ym nerves. Too bad the most annoying ones were those were had to be on your team throughout the entire game. :mad: But the Beast was excellent, as was Jack Skellington, and Aladdin. The villains, too, were enjoyable. So not all the disney characters were bad. :D

The original characters, though, was one of, if not THE best thing about this game. Riku in particular, was done very well. They and the story put together made Kingdom Hearts one bitchin` game. (plus the soundtrack)

:D

Crazy the Clown
01-07-2005, 04:58 AM
To each their own.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-07-2005, 05:47 AM
This game did suck, it really, really sucked.
Reasons why:
1. Disney- I hate Disney, I've always hated Disney since I was like, 5?
2. The Hercules' Place- Watching Sora copy other FF's winning poses made me mad, really mad.
3. Squall- They named him Leon?? Why??
4. Aeris- Brinigng her back from the dead and naming her Aerith. (I know it's her JP name, but still...)
5. Cloud- Going with some Devilish Disney character!? Cloud is a good guy, sheesh.
6. No FFIX Characters- WHY!?
7. Lance Bass as Sephiroth?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-07-2005, 06:21 AM
1. Disney- I hate Disney, I've always hated Disney since I was like, 5?How mature of you.
2. The Hercules' Place- Watching Sora copy other FF's winning poses made me mad, really mad.Then you take your Final Fantasy too seriously.
3. Squall- They named him Leon?? Why??Pay attention to the story. It's explained.
4. Aeris- Brinigng her back from the dead and naming her Aerith. (I know it's her JP name, but still...)They didn't bring her back from the dead. KH is a detached continuity from the any FF game. You may as well complain about Sephiroth being in the game even though he's dead in the FFVII universe.
5. Cloud- Going with some Devilish Disney character!? Cloud is a good guy, sheesh.Cloud has a conflicted personality. His actions in KH were inspired by the parts in FFVII wherein he momentarily loses all reason and helps out the bad guys. Plus, he couldn't help out the good guys because Squall/Leon is already filling the "sarcastic/taciturn ally" role.
6. No FFIX Characters- WHY!?FFIX is an Amano game. KH, FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX are Nomura games.
7. Lance Bass as Sephiroth?Who cares if Sephiroth's voice actor was in a boy band? He only gets about ten lines, and he sounds fine.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-07-2005, 06:39 AM
8. Boy did Goofy get on my nerves, I wanted to choke him everytime he yelled "Help!"
9. "Oh, look! We're going to save a mouse who somehow became a king!"

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Give it up, dude. Kishi has your number.

nik0tine
01-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Kingdom hearts was one of the best games that I have ever played in my entire life.

Halenite
01-07-2005, 02:35 PM
If you don't like Disney, then why did you buy the game if you could clearly see disney characters on the CASE!!!???

m4tt
01-07-2005, 03:56 PM
True, the disney characters do suck. So does ff character team.
Well aren't you just a big bowl of sunshine.

No one is going to care what YOU say because you don't give reasons to back your hatred for this fine game. Atleast Grover gave reasons. YOU made the thread, and you don't even want to give reasons? "the disney characters suck and so do the ff ones" is not a good reason.

8. Boy did Goofy get on my nerves, I wanted to choke him everytime he yelled "Help!"That's just the way Goofy is, if you didn't know that already then you must of had a very sad childhood.

9. "Oh, look! We're going to save a mouse who somehow became a king!"Mickey was Disney's first BIG character, of course he's going to be king of this world.

Chelsea
01-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Fine, i'll give reasons just for you.

first: Don't like disney
second: everything about it annoyed me, for example, the characters got on my nerves.

Leeza
01-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Chelsea, I'm someone who has never played KH as of yet so explain your reasoning in a way that you could convince me not to waste my time on it. Saying that you don't like Disney and that the characters annoyed you is hardly going to convince me not to buy the game.

Chelsea
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
i never liked disney on tv and it wasn't that much different from the tv, so thats one reason i don't like it and another reason is that the characters realy weren't explained and they just got on my nerve. but, this is my opionion. you might think different but this is what i think.

Crazy the Clown
01-07-2005, 10:04 PM
This game did suck, it really, really sucked.
Reasons why:
1. Disney- I hate Disney, I've always hated Disney since I was like, 5?
2. The Hercules' Place- Watching Sora copy other FF's winning poses made me mad, really mad.
3. Squall- They named him Leon?? Why??
4. Aeris- Brinigng her back from the dead and naming her Aerith. (I know it's her JP name, but still...)
5. Cloud- Going with some Devilish Disney character!? Cloud is a good guy, sheesh.

1-I wonder if Michael Eisner had anything to do with that?
2-Cheesy victory poses? In a Square game? If you hate Kingdom Hearts because of that, then you probably hate Final Fantasy X's Wakka.
3-Wouldn't most bad-asses hate going around with the name, "Squall?" Maybe he felt it was time for a change.
4-It shows her roots.
5-Hades, which is the Greek God of the Underworld, is Hercules' version of Satan. A demon who makes deals in exchange for either the person's soul or services, or both.
6-That is a mystery. Though those blue wizards you fight look kinda like a superdeformed Vivi.
7-Yeah, that was kind of an insult. They should've gotten someone better, like Simon Templeman or Jeremy Irons to do his voice.

abrojtm
01-07-2005, 11:24 PM

As if anyone could even tell that without looking at the credits or finding out from some other source. You could have had me do it and no one would've complained about it. Most of his lines are just grunts and arghs anyway.

kaizer21
6-That is a mystery. Though those blue wizards you fight look kinda like a superdeformed Vivi.

there werent any ff9 characters becasue tetsuya nomura didn't design the characters himself...just thought i could clear that out

KeybladeMaster503
What? you think it sucks? Well then your weird, just because there are disney characters, no blood and violence doesn't mean it's good. I personaly like storylines and graphics and characters and the battle system. This game has amazing graphics, one of the best battle system's I have ever played and the storyline is just fantastic! The music in this game are one of the best songs and beats I've ever heard. If you've never played it, then it's just saying like "Don't judge a book by it's cover" Play it, for a very long time. Playing until Deep Jungle is nothing, the more further the more fun! You get new abilties and attacks and upgraded stats. Well, like a fan like me I have beaten it about 7 times. I know a lot, and i mean A LOT of info about Kh, Kh:Com and still a lot about Kh2.
Well this is my opinon, if you don't like it, who cares that's your problem you don't have to tell the whole world, keep it to your self.

P.S Where is the introduction forum? Can't find it.
P.P.S About those 1-9 opinions about the Cloud Part, Hades hired to kill Herculies and Hades said he would give something to Cloud that Cloud wanted and He atcepted but Hades lied.

Leeza
01-07-2005, 11:29 PM
We don't have an introduction forum. Use General Chat.

kaizer21
01-07-2005, 11:34 PM
What? you think it sucks? Well then your weird, just because there are disney characters, no blood and violence doesn't mean it's good. I personaly like storylines and graphics and characters and the battle system. This game has amazing graphics, one of the best battle system's I have ever played and the storyline is just fantastic! The music in this game are one of the best songs and beats I've ever heard. If you've never played it, then it's just saying like "Don't judge a book by it's cover" Play it, for a very long time. Playing until Deep Jungle is nothing, the more further the more fun! You get new abilties and attacks and upgraded stats. Well, like a fan like me I have beaten it about 7 times. I know a lot, and i mean A LOT of info about Kh, Kh:Com and still a lot about Kh2.
Well this is my opinon, if you don't like it, who cares that's your problem you don't have to tell the whole world, keep it to your self.

i agree...

UltimateSpamGrover
01-08-2005, 12:07 AM
If you don't like Disney, then why did you buy the game if you could clearly see disney characters on the CASE!!!???

I watch my brother play the game. I dont have it.

kikimm
01-08-2005, 12:12 AM
I watch my brother play the game. I dont have it.

Then maybe you should try playing it. :) I've been in the same situation, and have had my mind changed.

:D

KeybladeMaster503
01-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Hey if you get suck, ask me and I'll help you with awesome details. ^_^

Chelsea
01-08-2005, 12:53 PM
I'll keep it to myself from know on, i just wanted to know if anyone hated it. I don't like it, thats my opinon... Halenite, my friend bought it for me as a gift, i had know choice to play it when she was around.That's why i even have it.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-08-2005, 02:02 PM
you just cant win if you post a "Game sucks" thread in a forum specifically for that game. You just cant win...

Chelsea
01-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Yeah, whatever. It's done and over with, so...shut up. :mad:

Crazy the Clown
01-08-2005, 04:06 PM
8. Boy did Goofy get on my nerves, I wanted to choke him everytime he yelled "Help!"
9. "Oh, look! We're going to save a mouse who somehow became a king!"

8-Goofy always did that. Where have you been?
9-Did you expect Mickey to be a stable-boy? Since he's the most recognized character in Disney's history, of course he's going to be king. If Warner Bros. did Kingdom Hearts, Bugs Bunny would be king, and for that very reason.

kaizer21
01-09-2005, 03:42 AM
8-Goofy always did that. Where have you been?
9-Did you expect Mickey to be a stable-boy? Since he's the most recognized character in Disney's history, of course he's going to be king. If Warner Bros. did Kingdom Hearts, Bugs Bunny would be king, and for that very reason.

lol ur rite...bugs bunny holding a carrot keyblade :D...lol

UltimateSpamGrover
01-09-2005, 04:06 AM
at least WB is better than Disney, FAR BETTER

Crazy the Clown
01-09-2005, 05:08 AM
at least WB is better than Disney, FAR BETTER

No argument. Unlike Disney, they're not 100% family oriented, or run by Michael Eisner.

TeH uNkNoWn
01-09-2005, 06:06 AM
pssh

u guys sayin the disney charaters suk r wrong. yeah they aint kool an stuf, but u grew up wit them when u wuz little. i like havin some backup from my childhood, ya kno?

and any1 who thinx KH is bad obvously hasnt played it. com e on, it was gr8 and u know it. :rolleyes2

Yuffie514
01-09-2005, 07:42 AM
i like Disney movies. but, certain things aren't fit for the vg world :rolleyes2 . i actually think a KH with Final Fantasy and Zelda is better than Final Fantasy and Disney. that would be great wouldn't it: two of the best RPGs mixed into one. :love:

Crazy the Clown
01-09-2005, 04:51 PM
i like Disney movies. but, certain things aren't fit for the vg world :rolleyes2 . i actually think a KH with Final Fantasy and Zelda is better than Final Fantasy and Disney. that would be great wouldn't it: two of the best RPGs mixed into one. :love:

Maybe so, but trying to get Square-Enix and Nintendo to make a comprimise so that they can make a PlayStation 2 version is going to be a bitch. They won't sell their golden goose, The Legend of Zelda, or any of the eggs it lays, namely Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf, for any amount of chedda.

TeH uNkNoWn
01-09-2005, 05:19 PM

last time i cheked aladin beast and jack skelingtun wer pretty kool

kaizer21
01-09-2005, 08:57 PM
last time i cheked aladin beast and jack skelingtun wer pretty kool

ya i noe! i thought jack, aladdin, peter and beast were cool! quit bashing disney! cant wait for kh2

Trumpet Thief
01-09-2005, 10:35 PM

chaos: Cloud did turn good afterwards. He was confused though, when searching for "the light", he got manipulated.

Rubedo: I wanted FFIX characters as well, but it was because they were created by a different person that they weren't in this game.

chaos: Lance Bass is what made Sephiroth hawt ^__^

Trowa: As for our opinion on the game... IT WAS EXCELLENT. Imagine experiencing this game as a child- a child who loves Disney. Although I thought they overflooded the game with characters from that company, they weren't all THAT bad at all. I was glad to see Final Fantasy characters, as it made me feel that the game was being continued in some way.

Rubedo: The graphics were great- not too much to argue about there. Although, there being only two cinematics is a downer for quite a few people.

chaos: I found this game to be very epic indeed. I liked all the characters- original and unoriginal, especially Riku. Near the end of the game, it didn't seem all that "Cheery cheery". I loved it, and I can't wait for the sequel.

UltimateSpamGrover
01-11-2005, 12:46 PM
but u grew up wit them when u wuz little.

I'm not the kind of person who would want to listen to the song "Its a Small World After All"

Disney sucks.
End of story.

TheAbominatrix
01-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Disney does a lot of neat stuff. They also do a lot of annoying stuff. I worked on the freaking Small World ride, so NO ONE has a right to complain about that song cept me. Try listening to it ALL DAY. And going in the ride is scary ;_;

I dont see why people have to argue about whether or not a game is good. If you dont like it you dont. If you do, you do. There will never be anything that everyone likes.

Pheesh
01-11-2005, 01:11 PM
didn't i end up critisizing someone over this very topic? Oh well....some people never learn. If disney and kingdom hearts are so bad why do we need to know about it? I mean....come on! Keep it to yourself and stop picking fights. You can't win so (and i say this with no anger but with tired desperation) shut up. GIVE IT A REST, go home and watch fight club.....or whatever it is that fuels your desire to piss people off.

kaizer21
01-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Disney sucks.
End of story.

so get the heck out of here if u dont like it...this thread partially belongs to the collaboration who helped make KH a great game (the other collaboration being SE)...if ur wanna pick a fight with people who enjoy the products from disney, u cant win...you'll be outnumbered...its like saying "basketball sucks" to 17 BB players...ur gonna end up getting ur butt kicked...

Chibi Youkai
01-12-2005, 02:08 AM
These sorts of threads seem to be popping up everywhere.
My opinion is that if you don't like it, either keep it to youself, of at least politely ask if anyone else has things against the game, or even talk to people who do like the game and see what they like and don't like about it. Don't just bash it in front of a whole group of people that like the game, it'll just get them mad.
There are thihngs that I both like and dislike about the game, but in my opinion, its a very good game.

Pheesh
01-12-2005, 02:13 AM
i've said it before...i'll say it again

shut up. GIVE IT A REST, go home and watch fight club.....or whatever it is that fuels your desire to piss people off.

Leeza
01-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Yes, let's give this a rest.